American Apparel Office

No Image

4.3

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I really like AA polishes but I found this one a bit on the streaky side, and a little bit harder to work with formula wise than others...still...it's not the worst and I love the color. But I prefer Sally Hansen Mint Sorbet for formula and application...

on 1/11/2011 1:19:00 AM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I have three AA polishes so far and I love them all. I am trying them one by one and this is the one I am on now. As others have said, it is a lovely mint green. Part of me is wondering how close it is to MAC's Peppermint Patty polish, which I had at one point but swapped.
Anyway, as the other AA polish I tried, this goes on very nicely. Two coats is enough but the first was a little streaky. But I never plan on using just one coat anyway so its not a big deal. Also, this polish wears wonderfully even without a base or top coat!
Such a find are these polishes!

on 1/3/2011 1:24:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I'm in love!

This lovely pale pastel green is amazing. I've never seen a similar color polish. Even though it's a light color, it's completely opaque in two coats - seriously. Not even a little bit streaky. The formula lasts a long time, and dries quickly. The brush is a little long for my taste, but no big deal. Highly recommend this polish!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This is a nice mint green that kind of reminds me of hospitals from the 70s. When I first got it, I wasn't crazy about it. I used it as my pedicure at the beginning of the summer and people kept asking me about my toe colour. This has never happened to me before, partially because I thought no one really looks at toe polish and my feet aren't anything special to look out. Anyways, friends and strangers kept commenting on my toes so I wore it all summer. I'm definitely going to wear it on my feet next summer because people seem to like it.

Popular Polishes