Benetton - Essence of United Colors of Benetton Woman

Benetton - Essence of United Colors of Benetton Woman

4.3

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Quite a sweet scent. I have the men's version, and i prefer wearing that one because it is less floral & quite clean smelling. (I find no problem with wearing cologne). The girl's version is nice, but i rarely wear it as the floral, yet sporty, scent is less appealing to my senses. Packaging is superb. A nice addition to any perfume collection, as it is a decent fragrance for the summer or to spray on for an errand/going to the gym/etc.

on 7/8/2012 11:40:00 PM

This is my most favorite fragrance out there. Unfortunately, I think it's being discontinued or repackaged as I can't find it in stores anymore. It's not overpowering, it's very versatile and is the only perfume that everyone seems to like, and it lasts a long time.
Absolutely love it.
I had my bottle for a year now since I can't wear perfume to work. But I'll be definitely repurchasing when this one runs out if I can find it.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I got this today at marshalls I was returning a small item and had no receipt so I just picked this out as an exchange well its a fairly descent scent but I wore it today and it gave me a nasty taste in my mouth like that taste before you vomit and I think I may return it for another lil cheap frag I seen there. Idk or else ill try it out again but packaging is very cute its a good sturdy bottle and cap not cheap looking made of good quality. I pay attention to packaging it says a lot about a product :)

on 12/12/2010 10:17:00 AM

This is a lovely, clean, sporty fruity-floral with some floral-oriental tendencies. It has a bright and cheerful opening with bergamot and tangerines, and with added sweetness from peach. Middle notes are sweet and floral but they are not cloying or cheap smelling at all. I can smell a bit of freesia that, in my opinion, goes well with these kind of fragrances which start happy and sit on a floral, slightly woody soft white musk basis. The rose also adds a bit of softness. I'm quite happy with the slightly woody, slightly musky and soft florally drydown on my wrist as well. Altogether, this is not an earth-shattering fragrances, but may appeal to a big segment quite easily. If you like sporty fragrances with some sweeetness, it is worth a try. Projects well with very good lasting power, and earns an extra point for that. I probably would not buy this more than once because there are so many fragrances in this category, but I'm quite happy to have come across it.

Popular Fragrances