3.1

Shop Now

Reviews

1.0

a year ago

Broke me out badly. So sad because I actually liked it for the 2 days I wore it.

About reviewer (160 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Other, Other

a year ago

Ok , I have most high end foundations , I use Bobbie Brown , Laura Mercia, Guerlain , all the best, and I tried them all for $$50 or $60 and I have to say , if your skin is on the dry side or mature, this foundation is one of the best, I would compare it to Georgio Armani silk foundation , I love it , feels very expensive on skin and gives a beautiful finish, colors run a little dark so you can lighten up a bit but the finish is great and it makes my skin look beautiful, best of the drug store foundations, matter of fact , when I was young Maybelline was noted for eye makeup, but now I think they have the best foundations in the drugstores , I never wear Loreal anymore, as Maybelline has up their game all around.

About reviewer (16 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinVery Dry, Fair

HairOther

3.0
from

a year ago

This foundation has a beautiful, skin-like finish. But iz doesn't stay on for long, it transfers like hell and became streaky during application. It is possible to make this work with a sponge and I advise to use a lot of setting powder for this one. It did also break me out after the first two uses. I would not recommend this product

About reviewer (9 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

a year ago

I have shade 118 which is a tad dark for my NC15/20 skin but is the right undertone... but this contains Ascorbyl Palmitate which can break you the F out, so I am stuck with these two bottles of shade 118 in both the Matte & poreless and this dewy one. Both colors are great, but both contain NASTY crap!!! Matte contains alcohol denat. Its like you cannot win with foundation anymore if you have reactive skin.

About reviewer (430 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

a year ago

This is my current favorite foundation !! I’m using the shade 220 which is perfect for a Golden and yellow undertones . I would say this foundation is a light to a medium coverage so if you want something natural you should go for this foundation and it also provides a dewy look which I personally like ! I would defiantly purchase it again

About reviewer (8 reviews)

SkinNormal, Olive

HairBrown

a year ago

I got this in 315, Soft Honey. I can see what they tried to get with this but failed in the execution. One, that octinoxate is unnecessary. Two it smells like old powder makeup. Three, despite having no acnegenic ingredients in the list, it makes my skin itch and pop whiteheads within an hour of it touching my skin! It makes it tingle even! WTF?! The color was fine, it could have been a tinge more ambery for me, but the neutral undertones were right. Overall this is far from the worst foundation I've tried, but it's so lackluster I can't help but ask why they made it? This is just shameful in 2018! I swear that if this costed $1.00 it would have made far more sense. It's really disappointing.

About reviewer (198 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Medium Brown, Neutral

HairBrown, Kinky, Coarse

from

a year ago

I picked this up at local drugstore out of curiosity for I’ve heard praises for this foundation. I’m NC 25-30, dry skin, and i occasionally get whiteheads here and there but nothing major. I got this in Sand Beige 210, medium shade with yellow/warm undertone. I have so many questions. Like why does this foundation have no pump or whatever? The texture is okay, as expected from drugstore foundation (even so,Catrice and Bourjois or even Revlon do have better texture). I get the ‘grainy’ feeling although I shake the bottle well before using. I normally use my blending/buff brush, but boy this one is streaky, and why is it so orange? I know I have strong yellow undertone, but I am not orange! After two hours or so in the humid equatorial climate, this foundation sets into my fine lines, corner of my nose, accentuate my bumps, and digs into my pores. My poor, easily clogged, pores. It doesnt feel greasy, but it does look greasy, not dewy. It is unflattering in every way. I look like an orange glazed donut. It does feel light under 20 degree C, but above that, it’s sticky and wet and wrong. So wrong. Not going to buy this again ever.

About reviewer (45 reviews)

SkinDry, Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

a year ago

My skin is acne prone, sensitive, uneven in tone, with large pores and dry in patches ( a nightmare haha) I am yet to find a foundation that works for me better than this foundation... The bottle is its biggest down vote though... why Maybelline just pump a freaking pump on it!!!?? The foundation has a beautiful dewy/healthy looking finish which lasts all day! I feel like this foundation is one of those rare ones which gets better with wear throughout the day. The consistency is medium (runs down hand but isn’t thin almost gel like) I apply using a real techniques beauty sponge (I apply a light layer all over which provides light coverage and then apply a little more over blemish areas/scars which builds to a light-medium coverage ) and set with a powder compact (Australis) as it does have a tendency to transfer, even when I am powdered down a little the glow still shines through I don’t even use highlight it’s a “lot from within” and just looks like healthy skin .. It’s quick and easy to apply and I just keep going back to it I have foundations three times the price and I can honestly say this never fails me... for like $20NZD on sale it’s an absolute bargain ... Has been my favourite for a long time now and I have pretty much given up looking for more this does as good as I can ask I don’t have perfect skin and it’s natural looking , gives a healthy glow without being oily pretty much everything I want in an everyday foundation. Just the bottle sucks... so much!

About reviewer (24 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair

HairBrown

a year ago

This one isn’t too bad. I can’t find a perfect match so I try to blend it out extra well and it usually lasts when I put powder over it. It’s good but not my favorite.

About reviewer (18 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

a year ago

I use this almost everyday. It doesn’t stay on my skin very long. It separates around my T-zone, but I’m trying to see if a setting spray helps. I hate the packaging and wish they would make it with a pump. It’s a nice color for summer or if I just don’t want to look sickly pale (shade 110). It’s the best dewy foundation I have found, and if you use it with a primer it’s awesome!!!! However, primers break me out. It’s very sheer, which is what I like!

About reviewer (5 reviews)

Age25-29