Maybelline Fit Me! Dewy/Hydrate and Smooth (formerly Fit Me)

Maybelline Fit Me! Dewy/Hydrate and Smooth (formerly Fit Me)

3.1

(Active Ingredient : Octinoxate 7%), Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Isotridecyl Isononanoate, PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Dimethicone/Polyglycerin-3 Crosspolymer, Sodium Chloride, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Chlorphenesin, Disodium EDTA, Acrylates Copolymer, Propylparaben, Fragrance, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Aluminium Hydroxide, PEG-9, Ethylparaben, Dipropylene Glycol, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone /- (CI 77891/ Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides)
This foundation has been renamed from Fit Me to Fit Me Dewy and Smooth

From Maybelline website March 11, 2015:

Fit Me foundation has a new look for its same great hydrating formula!
Hydrates, smoothes skin texture and matches natural tone for a luminous, seamless finish.
For Normal to Dry Skin. SPF 18*
*Excluding shades 330 and 360

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

I like this foundation the shades are a little bit of a pain in the butt to figure out, but on my dry combo skin it looks very natural in day light while giving decent coverage.

Im on my 3rd bottle now. Looks very natural on the skin but is VERY dewy so be careful if you dont like that. My all time favorite foundation. The only downside is that there is no pump and the lightest shade is a bit too dark for me (I am VERY pale so theres probably a shade for most people). Definitely recommend for dry skin and definitely do avoid if you have oily skin.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Its cheap and affordable with good coverage.

on 4/8/2017 11:59:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Ive tried to find my shade for agessss as most ladies I am sure, expansive and inexpansive brands. I am ivory-ish sand-ish with less than a pinch of yellowish skin shade and that is the only brand and color Ive found that doesnt make me look funny or off a shade. In love.

on 4/8/2017 8:49:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I was so happy to see this in our drugstore. Finally, a Maybelline product that is actually made in the U.S! Didn't even bother looking up the reviews, just looked for my shade & paid for it. We only have 5 or 6 shades available & I was very thankful that they had my shade which was 220 Natural Beige.
I used my beauty blender at first but it sucked most of the product so I switched to my flat top kabuki, ok I thought, we're getting somewhere. 3 hours later, this foundation disappeared on my face! What an embarrassing day to be at work huh?! Thank goodness it wasn't expensive.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I don't understand all the hate this gets. I got it for $6 and I don't mind it at all. It's not a dewy finish, it's more of a satin finish, and it sets on its own without a powder (though i always put a powder on anyway). The color didn't look weird on me (120) and didn't change color while I was wearing it. The reason i bought this was because all the other foundations I have are matte and i wanted to try something with a different finish. This looked and preformed decently and really helped cover the dry flakes on my face. It also, for being a medium coverage tops, covered my cystic acne and scars really well. The reason I'm giving it three lippies is because it didn't wow me like the loreal infallible pro matte or nars sheer glow did. It's good but it's nothing special.

on 4/6/2017 12:51:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Not impressed. I had used Fit Me when it had first came out years ago and it was okay at the time as I was not as picky about matching my skin tone as well because I was a broke 19-year-old. I decided to give it a shot because the closest Ulta is about 30 minutes from me and I hadn't had time after to work to hunt for another good foundation. Anyway. It was $6 and some change at the BX and that price made me really happy. I tested it out in a small spot and it seemed like it could work okay to hold me over. Wrong. It did not apply well to my skin at all. I swept some powder over it to set it in place and it did not look well at all. The color did not match well, almost an orange tint to it. I wore it to my son's baseball practice for an hour and it was already a mess by the time I got home. (I sat on the bleachers--no sweating.) It may just be a dud for me but I would not recommend or buy it again. I usually give makeup that doesn't work for me to my sister and I won't even give it away it's so bad.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I enjoy the Matte + Poreless but my skin can get dehydrated in cold weather so I gave the dewy version a try. It was awful on me. No matter how I prepped and primed, it broke up on my face and looked patchy. The coverage was terrible- I get more coverage from a tinted moisturizer. Unfortunately, this was a huge miss for me. It has a strange watery, runny consistency. Just not a good foundation.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I really liked this foundation (the texture) but the colour , its has a pink undertone and my skin is yellow / beige undertoned and its kinda sticky on my skin and as ive said its pinky but i heard fron my sister that the matte poreless version isnt so pinky so imma try that one xo's

on 3/23/2017 10:06:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I purchased this foundation as I was looking for a dupe for other high end dewy foundations. Unfortunately it has more negatives than positives for me.
It does in fact give you a nice dewy finish and is very easy to blend with a brush (haven't tried with beauty blender yet) however it is very runny and it doesn't come with a pump so you have to pour it out onto the back of your hand carefully so that too much doesn't come out. (if you're clumsy like me this can be a problem) Besides that it is a light to medium coverage foundation and is suitable for those who don't like that caked on feeling. I have pretty clear skin and some uneven skin tone around my nose so it was good for my skin type. If you have acne-prone skin I wouldn't recommend this product as you will be disappointed.
It also has a tacky finish and feels as though it hasn't completely dried. I used some of my MAC translucent powder to help reduce this however I didn't want to use too much as it would have reduced that dewy factor.
It also comes off easily so make sure you dress yourself first to avoid the product coming into contact with your clothes. I have been wearing it for about 5 hours now and so far it has stayed put. It is a cool day in Sydney so if it was a hot day i'm sure it would have melted down my chest by now. I'm glad I tried it but will most likely spend more and get a better quality product once I use it up.