Maybelline Fit Me! Dewy/Hydrate and Smooth (formerly Fit Me)

Maybelline Fit Me! Dewy/Hydrate and Smooth (formerly Fit Me)

3.1

(Active Ingredient : Octinoxate 7%), Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Isotridecyl Isononanoate, PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Dimethicone/Polyglycerin-3 Crosspolymer, Sodium Chloride, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Chlorphenesin, Disodium EDTA, Acrylates Copolymer, Propylparaben, Fragrance, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Aluminium Hydroxide, PEG-9, Ethylparaben, Dipropylene Glycol, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone /- (CI 77891/ Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides)
This foundation has been renamed from Fit Me to Fit Me Dewy and Smooth

From Maybelline website March 11, 2015:

Fit Me foundation has a new look for its same great hydrating formula!
Hydrates, smoothes skin texture and matches natural tone for a luminous, seamless finish.
For Normal to Dry Skin. SPF 18*
*Excluding shades 330 and 360

This is the most watery foundation ever. I keep trying it, for some reason, but it just SMEARS all over my face instead of blending nicely like a thicker foundation would. I only gave it a 2 because it comes in very light shades; I won't be repurchasing though.

on 11/17/2016 2:07:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I'm on my 3rd bottle. I have to say this is a really good foundation. I wear 330 Tawny. This foundation does oxidize after a few hours of wear. Must set! It transfers easily but at the price point you really can't beat it. The coverage is medium to full and the finish is dewy and looks like natural skin,

To Read all 1857 Reviews, Login or Join

This product was very blendable and very nice buildable coverage. I'm a makeup junkie with a lot of different foundations (highend and drugstore) and this did very well compared to my others. I have combo skin, where i get very dry on my cheeks and super oily on the t zone. This foundation didnt oxidize, but made me oily after about 2 hours... Which isnt anything im not used to so i was all right with that (only because of the price point.) However, this broke me out so badly. It gave me sistic acne ! My doctor even told me to stop using it ! Wont be repurchasing.

on 11/13/2016 7:26:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I'm a beginner when it comes to makeup, but my friend used this on my face when we went to an event. So I went out and bought one for myself. I use the 355(Coconut) shade and it blends so well with my skin. I use this more so to cover up acne scarring and it does just that. It's not full coverage but it's not too sheer either. It's probably about in the middle when it comes to coverage. I'm loving this product so far.

on 11/9/2016 7:36:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

This is so raved about but it's not worth the hype once so ever, even for the low price tag. packaging sucks it's messy and I prefer a pump so I don't have to have bacteria growing inside my foundation, second off it broke me out, color range isn't good looked orange on my medium skin? bought a lighter shade and it had a pink undertone, Tried at least three bottles hoping it would work out but it hasn't, sad :(

on 11/9/2016 1:35:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

okay, so let me get this straight. i bought this particular foundation in the shade 220 and it was a perfect match. HOWEVER, this is the terrifying part, THIS FOUNDATION GAVE ME HIVES. if you dont know what hives are, they basically are some kind of rash, but to be exact, they look pretty much identical with small bumps you get from mosquitos bites.

remember i said that the shade was a perfect match? FORGET IT. at first, yeah, i was satisfied that the foundation matched my neck like no other before. BUT WEIRDLY ENOUGH, THE SHADE GOT LIGHTER AND I LOOK LIKE A GRAY ASS DOLPHIN, which is sooo peculiar because usually with foundations, some of them oxidize... well, with this.. this made my face hella white 3-5 after minutes applying it. also, it never, ever, set.

of course, i had such high expectations for this because this get soooo much hyped, its even a lot of people's HG. i really hoped this work, prior to writing this review, i felt like i've given up so easily until yesterday, which is going to be the last time i wear this foundation. i dont know whats in this, but the ingredients may not be suitable for my skin. my advice is pls do research before you buy any makeup, whether it is affordable or not. it is really important to keep your skin healthy, and of course, you DO NOT want hives on your face like you've been camping in a jungle. this product is a total dissapointment for me.

will i repurchase? never in a million years, i am basically traumatic now. it took me mostly 4 or more days to recover from this foundation and got my skin cleared up from hives.

on 11/8/2016 8:27:00 PM

Just purchased and used this today. My regular go to's as of late have been; fit me matte/poreless, Cover girl matte BB cream, Garnier skin perfecting BB cream, and Bare Minerals on a day I want something quick. Being mostly oily, I would never reach for/buy a foundation with a dewy finish, I am GLAD I decided to try one! I really like this. I laid it down with a flat paddle brush, then blended it out with a damp beauty blender, it looked amazing, and 7 hours later it still looks amazing. After application I only used HD finishing powder on my t zone, and used NYX dewy finishing spray, that allowed the "dewy" part of this foundation to be seen. I'm oily mostly, but dry on the cheek area, and this foundation did not dissapoint. As a 90% oily girl, this foundation was nice change from super matte looks

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I decided to give the maybelline fit me a go after seeing so many positive reviews. I figured this foundation would work for me as well since I have pretty dry skin and do like a product that gives me any kind of glow and dewiness...this foundation, however, does a terrible job at making my skin look good, I think it even makes it look worse. My main problem with this product is that is oxideses like crazy! I got in in the shade 115 which seemed to match me at first but turns very orange once it is set on the skin. The finish is nice, though, it's not extremely dewy, more like a satin, but I don't mind it at all. The coverage is not great and not terrible either: I'd say the coverage is about medium. Would I repurchase it? Not really. I'm trying to make it work now by mixing it with a very grayish bb cream, but as soon as I've finished this bottle it will go right in to the trash can.

on 11/1/2016 9:29:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

This foundation is so natural and stunning and is the only foundation I've ever used that doesn't make me look cakey! Out of all high end foundations and drug store, this is my fave! Only bad thing is it doesnt have much coverage, which bothers me because i have acne but it is buildable and i wish it had a pump!

I've just started using this as I need a cheaper pharmacy foundation for casual days. I've got dry skin and this is beautiful and dewy, blends beautifully, I think it'll look amazing blended with a beauty blender more than a brush, but the brush does the trick! It's medium coverage but buildable. I've got acne scaring and this covers it!! Like what!! It well priced too. Shades are hard to find too as I'm quite fair :( but it's workable! Love it.