Maybelline New York Fit Me! Dewy/Hydrate and Smooth (formerly Fit Me)

Maybelline New York Fit Me! Dewy/Hydrate and Smooth (formerly Fit Me)

3.1

1945 reviews

(Active Ingredient : Octinoxate 7), Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Isotridecyl Isononanoate, PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Dimethicone/Polyglycerin-3 Crosspolymer, Sodium Chloride, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Chlorphenesin, Disodium EDTA, Acrylates Copolymer, Propylparaben, Fragrance, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Aluminium Hydroxide, PEG-9, Ethylparaben, Dipropylene Glycol, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone /- (CI 77891/ Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides)
This foundation has been renamed from Fit Me to Fit Me Dewy and Smooth

From Maybelline website March 11, 2015:

Fit Me foundation has a new look for its same great hydrating formula!
Hydrates, smoothes skin texture and matches natural tone for a luminous, seamless finish.
For Normal to Dry Skin. SPF 18*
*Excluding shades 330 and 360

Maybelline New York reviews, photos and discussion

on 9/9/2018 5:55:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This foundation has to be one of the best out there. For the price, it most definitely has to be.

If you have been struggling to find an everyday foundation, I encourage you go to a retailer that takes cosmetic returns and give this a try. The other version, Matte and Poreless I think it is called, might work for you if this is too moisturizing.

I'm something of a foundation/concealer junkie and have tried almost everything out there. I'm 58 and I would say this gives me light to medium coverage. I've applied it with fingers, a sponge and various brushes. No problems with any application method for me. I do set with powder. The accompanying powder to this foundation is also very nice and works well with this, but I have used other powders successfully as well.

on 9/9/2018 2:30:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is a beautiful foundation. My skin right now is very dehydrated but still has oily shine, I have been trying a few different foundations lately to find something that works with my troubled skin and I can honestly say that as soon as I put this on it took years off my face, like the glow and smooth beautiful finish makes you look younger and your skin so smooth! The other big thing I noticed was it felt amazing on my skin, it didn’t feel like foundation it felt like a nice hydrating moisturiser. The coverage is very good I would say medium it can be built up easily, blends like a dream. Wear time is not too bad but you most likely will need to retouch during the day once, depending on your skin, other products used etc. the biggest thing about this foundation is that it makes my skin feel so good even when I’m not wearing it, like I feel that it helps my skin like a good moisturiser. I definitely recommend trying this out.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I have oily dehydrated skin (oily surface and dehydrated/dry inner). I am 20. I used Matte + Poreless before as I believed I was oily BUT no matter what I did, it went dead on me and always greased up in minutes. I turned to Dewy/Hydrate + Smooth in a desperate attempt AND I LOVE IT. I would forever buy this foundation if it’s cruelty free and has a pump. I bought 355 Coconut as I thought I had to match to my hands but no, turns out I should’ve been using 340 Cappuccino.

Beautiful foundation for a good skin. This is not a full coverage foundation and I need more coverage.
It's still a beautiful sheer foundation and works well. I bought mine years ago so maybe they have changed the formula and it has more coverage now.

I have never been big on foundations. I take care of my skin fanatically so i tend to stick with tinted moisturizers. I heard so much about this though that when i padded it in the store, i picked it up and I'm glad i did. I was VERY pleased that this isn't a heavy, full coverage formula. Is just enough to make everything look flawless and feel light asa feather at the same time. It is a nice sized bottle especially since I only have to use the smallest amount each time. The finished result with this was pretty much my skin but better. It doesn't settle into fine lines or wear off easily, it applies like a dream and looks absolutely flawless especiallyone you're done with the setting powder. Though I'll never abandon my BB cream or tinted moisturizer...thugs will be the one foundation you can always find in my kit!

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

My skin is dry. I dont have huge problem areas, the occasional pimple, some redness on my cheeks, some large pores. But nothing too bad to cover.

This foundation gives me a beautiful medium coverage dewy finish. It feels lightweight on my skin, and it lasts me all day. I do set it with kVd powder. It settles slightly in some fine lines, but nothing more than most foundations. I used to work at sephora and this works better than all the foundations I own. I dont like a heavy cakey feel or look. This remains natural-ish and I'll continue to use it. It is my favorite drugstore and high end foundation.

on 6/26/2018 11:34:00 PM

This completely slid off my face and transferred onto my clothes even after powder and setting spray. I almost never get pimples but after using this for a couple days I’ve broken out. I wanted to like this so badly, but I don’t see how it could work for anyone!

on 6/21/2018 4:49:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Other

Now don't get me wrong I like to this product because it kept my skin hydrated since I deal with very dry skin but however I never had a problem with breakouts and ever since I started using this Foundation my skin started to break out probably because I have sensitive skin but I really did like this product so I'm not sure if I will purchase it again since it's not working for me unfortunately. 😭

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

This product works great, and, lasts a very long time. It doesn’t take much to achieve great coverage. I would recommend to anyone with dry skin. It matches me perfectly. I do not have an issue with oxidation. I definitely would buy again and again...

on 5/7/2018 1:24:00 AM

This is realllllllllly dewy. If you touch your face, it comes off. Powder is a must have with this foundation. It starts to slide on your face after wearing it for a couple hours.

Oxidizes pink on me. It matches my face, but when I look into the car mirror, my neck is a completely different shade than my face. I feel self-conscious wearing this foundation.

The matte version is way better in terms of formula.