Maybelline Fit Me! Dewy/Hydrate and Smooth (formerly Fit Me)

Maybelline Fit Me! Dewy/Hydrate and Smooth (formerly Fit Me)

3.1

1907 reviews

(Active Ingredient : Octinoxate 7%), Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Isotridecyl Isononanoate, PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Dimethicone/Polyglycerin-3 Crosspolymer, Sodium Chloride, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Chlorphenesin, Disodium EDTA, Acrylates Copolymer, Propylparaben, Fragrance, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Aluminium Hydroxide, PEG-9, Ethylparaben, Dipropylene Glycol, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone /- (CI 77891/ Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides)
This foundation has been renamed from Fit Me to Fit Me Dewy and Smooth

From Maybelline website March 11, 2015:

Fit Me foundation has a new look for its same great hydrating formula!
Hydrates, smoothes skin texture and matches natural tone for a luminous, seamless finish.
For Normal to Dry Skin. SPF 18*
*Excluding shades 330 and 360

on 7/26/2017 10:08:00 PM

I purchased this when my previous foundation ran out and I needed a quick buy. I saw the text "dewy & smooth" and I was attracted to that cuz I was not looking for something Matte. My dry face does not like anything "matte". This foundation is awesome in all season BUT in Winter, my dry-combination skin + this foundation looks cakey halfway through the day. Apart from that, I love this foundation. Price is reasonable and I could get it anywhere from supermarket, pharmacies and local shops. So that's a bonus!

I love the feeling of the dewy foundation as it's really rare nowadays to find this kinda type of foundation. Most of the foundation I found are TOOO Matte. I will definitely re-purchase this again as spring is approaching here~~ :)

on 7/22/2017 12:51:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I have very oily skin especially around my T Zone but this foundation doesn't get super oily! I've used so many and so far this one is my favorite. I got it in the shade 360 and it was too yellow and light for me but I toned it down a bit with my Revlon One Step Compact. It looks flawless and smooth all day! I never thought I'd say that about a foundation with my oily skin but I really have to give it to them, its a great formula. Now that they've added shades to the collection, I'll definitely be getting a few extra bottles in a darker color. The only thing I wish they'd add is a pump to the bottles, that would really help minimize the mess. Otherwise, this is my favorite foundation and I use it everyday.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I got it on sale for only 5.99 CAD! I think it gives an amazing result for its price, because I have a lot drugstore foundation to compare to it. The foundation is very hydrate and gives a nice glow. I don't have any skin problems and scars, so I can't tell if it can give a really good coverage. I guess it gives a medium coverage.

on 7/18/2017 1:02:00 PM

I really like thi foundation. It is medium coverage and gives you a matte look.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is my favourite drugstore foundation thus far. It works amazing on dry skin and is very buildable. It feels soft and smooth on the skin and doesn't cling to dry patches. It doesn't apply super streaky for me but that could be just because of my makeup brushes. It lasts about 8hrs and didn't react to my skin at all. It has a strong smell upon application but goes away one settled and dry. Many of the colours do go on quite warm.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love this foundation. It is dewy and sheer to medium coverage. (I like sheer coverage, so i don't have a lot of experience in building it up, but I believe it can be done.) I like to use foundation kind of like a concealer, not all over the face, since I have a lot of freckles it can look weird, and I also don't want to hide them, and I want my skin to breathe through. This foundation looks so much like skin. This is perfect for that plus it is affordable and has a great shade range (my color is 105). Lasts alright.

I use the matte one but thought I'd try this in the winter, when my skin is a bit dry anyway. However, I should've known not to bother since my skin is oily and foundation only makes it worse. I like the matte one a lot and this coverage is great but unfortunately it made me look like an oil slick after under an hour, even with a setting powder. I'm sure it's nice for a dewy glow on girls who are not oily but it's too much for my skin.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I love this foundation. I don't know why it's getting so much hate on here. It gives decent coverage, is buildable, and leaves my skin looking glowing and smooth. It's definitely worth the 6 bucks. My only real complaint is the packaging, I don't like bottles like this because it's easy to waste product. It would be better if it were in a pump bottle. I have oily skin that can sometimes get dry, but this didn't seem to make me oily or cling to dry spots. I would recommend this foundation for anyone who wants glowing skin at an affordable price.

on 5/31/2017 3:11:00 PM

Skin: Other, Other, Cool

I like this foundation. This drugstore foundation is turning out to be one I reach for quite often.

I am what many would call "a mature lady". My skin is dry but, overall, is in pretty good shape. I have some fine lines, some wrinkles, visible pores and I worry about foundation settling into those areas. I use a good skin-care routine which keeps my skin in good shape. I use a rich moisturizer and sunscreen daily.

I've had good success with the Dewy & Smooth formula by putting a small amount on the back of my hand and adding a single drop of either Argan oil or Marula oil. I mix this combination together loosely and then dab the foundation on my face. I smooth the foundation over my skin using fingers or a foundation brush (the oval ones with densely packed soft bristles). After applying the foundation, I set with a light dusting of translucent powder. I've experienced very minimal settling into fine lines, wrinkles or pores. On my skin, when applied this way, the foundation gives me a smooth, satin finish. It does not get shiny, nor does it look dry. It easily lasts for 7-8 hour without needing a touch-up.

Dewy & Smooth is not my top favorite - that would be Chanel Vitalumiere or Guerlain Parure de Lumiere - BUT Dewy & Smooth is far less expensive and works fairly well. I use my expensive foundations for occasions when I wish to look as flawless as possible....and I often wear the Maybelline Fit Me Dewy & Smooth for a more simple "everyday" look.

on 6/3/2017 4:27:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Just started using this and I'm very happy with it. It's sheer and light but very buildable, and doesn't cling to any dry patches or blemishes. I have combination skin that gets super dry whenever the weather starts changing and this has been a lifesaver. It's very affordable too at about $8 CAD.
Yes, it does tend to get shiny after a couple hours and you'll probably need blotting papers or a powder compact, but at least that's easily fixable, unlike looking at yourself under fluorescent bathroom lights at work and realizing you've got weird flakes and dry patches all over. I'd rather be a bit shiny than cakey, powdery, and dry.
Probably not a good choice for oily skin, but great if your complexion is dry and needs some help.