Maybelline Fit Me! Dewy/Hydrate and Smooth (formerly Fit Me)

Maybelline Fit Me! Dewy/Hydrate and Smooth (formerly Fit Me)

3.1

1942 reviews

(Active Ingredient : Octinoxate 7%), Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Isotridecyl Isononanoate, PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Dimethicone/Polyglycerin-3 Crosspolymer, Sodium Chloride, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Chlorphenesin, Disodium EDTA, Acrylates Copolymer, Propylparaben, Fragrance, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Aluminium Hydroxide, PEG-9, Ethylparaben, Dipropylene Glycol, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone /- (CI 77891/ Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides)
This foundation has been renamed from Fit Me to Fit Me Dewy and Smooth

From Maybelline website March 11, 2015:

Fit Me foundation has a new look for its same great hydrating formula!
Hydrates, smoothes skin texture and matches natural tone for a luminous, seamless finish.
For Normal to Dry Skin. SPF 18*
*Excluding shades 330 and 360

Maybelline reviews, photos and discussion

I have never been big on foundations. I take care of my skin fanatically so i tend to stick with tinted moisturizers. I heard so much about this though that when i padded it in the store, i picked it up and I'm glad i did. I was VERY pleased that this isn't a heavy, full coverage formula. Is just enough to make everything look flawless and feel light asa feather at the same time. It is a nice sized bottle especially since I only have to use the smallest amount each time. The finished result with this was pretty much my skin but better. It doesn't settle into fine lines or wear off easily, it applies like a dream and looks absolutely flawless especiallyone you're done with the setting powder. Though I'll never abandon my BB cream or tinted moisturizer...thugs will be the one foundation you can always find in my kit!

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

My skin is dry. I dont have huge problem areas, the occasional pimple, some redness on my cheeks, some large pores. But nothing too bad to cover.

This foundation gives me a beautiful medium coverage dewy finish. It feels lightweight on my skin, and it lasts me all day. I do set it with kVd powder. It settles slightly in some fine lines, but nothing more than most foundations. I used to work at sephora and this works better than all the foundations I own. I dont like a heavy cakey feel or look. This remains natural-ish and I'll continue to use it. It is my favorite drugstore and high end foundation.

on 6/26/2018 11:34:00 PM

This completely slid off my face and transferred onto my clothes even after powder and setting spray. I almost never get pimples but after using this for a couple days I’ve broken out. I wanted to like this so badly, but I don’t see how it could work for anyone!

on 6/21/2018 4:49:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Other

Now don't get me wrong I like to this product because it kept my skin hydrated since I deal with very dry skin but however I never had a problem with breakouts and ever since I started using this Foundation my skin started to break out probably because I have sensitive skin but I really did like this product so I'm not sure if I will purchase it again since it's not working for me unfortunately. 😭

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

This product works great, and, lasts a very long time. It doesn’t take much to achieve great coverage. I would recommend to anyone with dry skin. It matches me perfectly. I do not have an issue with oxidation. I definitely would buy again and again...

on 5/7/2018 1:24:00 AM

This is realllllllllly dewy. If you touch your face, it comes off. Powder is a must have with this foundation. It starts to slide on your face after wearing it for a couple hours.

Oxidizes pink on me. It matches my face, but when I look into the car mirror, my neck is a completely different shade than my face. I feel self-conscious wearing this foundation.

The matte version is way better in terms of formula.

on 4/26/2018 9:57:00 PM

Goes on smoothly and not drying at all, with medium coverage. However, the color oxidizes after about half an hour and is a bit too orangey for my pale skin. If your skin is a little darker, this effect may not be as prominent, so try it and see.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Breakouts after 3 days of using this foundation. I like Matte & Poorless but this one is just too oily and probably contains oils which might cause Breakouts.

on 4/7/2018 6:26:00 AM

Hair: Grey, Straight, Medium

I highly recommend this foundation for dry mature skin. For me this works well with or without a primer, use moisturizer then use fingers and don’t set with powder. Stays all day, very natural on my face I am in shade 120 Classic Ivory. 60+ years old!

Please Maybelline, do not discontinue!

This was okay. I bought it because my skin does get dry patches, but I also get oily throughout the day so this foundation does not last and it gets super shiny, but its hydrating, so what do you expect?! The color range isnt the greatest, all the shades in the dewy line seem to run very pink and I need a yellow undertone. I use the matte and poreless version now, and in a shade lighter-porcelain!