Maybelline Fit Me! Dewy/Hydrate and Smooth (formerly Fit Me)

Maybelline Fit Me! Dewy/Hydrate and Smooth (formerly Fit Me)

3.1

1937 reviews

(Active Ingredient : Octinoxate 7%), Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Isotridecyl Isononanoate, PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Dimethicone/Polyglycerin-3 Crosspolymer, Sodium Chloride, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Chlorphenesin, Disodium EDTA, Acrylates Copolymer, Propylparaben, Fragrance, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Aluminium Hydroxide, PEG-9, Ethylparaben, Dipropylene Glycol, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone /- (CI 77891/ Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides)
This foundation has been renamed from Fit Me to Fit Me Dewy and Smooth

From Maybelline website March 11, 2015:

Fit Me foundation has a new look for its same great hydrating formula!
Hydrates, smoothes skin texture and matches natural tone for a luminous, seamless finish.
For Normal to Dry Skin. SPF 18*
*Excluding shades 330 and 360

Maybelline reviews, photos and discussion

on 5/7/2018 1:24:00 AM

This is realllllllllly dewy. If you touch your face, it comes off. Powder is a must have with this foundation. It starts to slide on your face after wearing it for a couple hours.

Oxidizes pink on me. It matches my face, but when I look into the car mirror, my neck is a completely different shade than my face. I feel self-conscious wearing this foundation.

The matte version is way better in terms of formula.

on 4/26/2018 9:57:00 PM

Goes on smoothly and not drying at all, with medium coverage. However, the color oxidizes after about half an hour and is a bit too orangey for my pale skin. If your skin is a little darker, this effect may not be as prominent, so try it and see.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Breakouts after 3 days of using this foundation. I like Matte & Poorless but this one is just too oily and probably contains oils which might cause Breakouts.

on 4/7/2018 6:26:00 AM

Hair: Grey, Straight, Medium

I highly recommend this foundation for dry mature skin. For me this works well with or without a primer, use moisturizer then use fingers and don’t set with powder. Stays all day, very natural on my face I am in shade 120 Classic Ivory. 60+ years old!

Please Maybelline, do not discontinue!

This was okay. I bought it because my skin does get dry patches, but I also get oily throughout the day so this foundation does not last and it gets super shiny, but its hydrating, so what do you expect?! The color range isnt the greatest, all the shades in the dewy line seem to run very pink and I need a yellow undertone. I use the matte and poreless version now, and in a shade lighter-porcelain!

on 3/22/2018 11:03:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Second skin kind of foundation... applies and blends so smoothly...,As another member mentioned, it really does help cover those dark circles to a great extent (considering that it is a foundation).. “220 natural beige” is a perfect match for NC30... I would also like to mention that I am using my MAC Pump with this foundation and it works perfectly, so no bottle/packaging issues here :-)

on 3/6/2018 10:06:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I have very dry skin and this really impressed me. I have tried many drug store foundations lately and so far this is my favorite. Skin looks nice and it is not drying. Great for us dry skin folks!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Grey, Other, Other

breaks my skin out....every time. Waste of money.

on 2/28/2018 10:09:00 PM

Okay so yes I would probably buy this product again. Based on the pros I will soon list. A little background on my skin: I am combination skin which is a huge pain in the ASS to find foundation for. I have honestly been on the search for a foundation for about a year now and I have found nothing that is good on my skin. It either clings to dry patches or just smears off my face or gets shiny even after setting it. This foundation looks great on my skin. It doesn’t cling to dry areas, it is light to medium coverage so it covers just enough that It still looks like skin but even. The price is $6 which is amazing and it doesn’t settle into lines. I retouch half way through my day but I do with everything. I set this with mineral veil. The bottle is ridiculously awful however I’ve wasted sooo much product and it does cause me to break out.

EDIT: Changed my mind. My break outs got worse, and this make up started to get very oily even when I set it. After about a week of wearing it, I notice it kept separating on my skin too. Not worth it guys. Does not cling to dry areas I will keep that pro I listed. Ive been wearing MAC studio fix fluid foundation for a couple of days now and Im digging it but ill wait another week to review it lol.

Easy to apply! Despite being on this website I really don't consider myself good at makeup. Yes I wear liner and shadow and lipsticks daily but I've never felt I could pull off a full face of makeup or follow a Youtube tutorial without simplifying it. But this foundation is so easy to work with and I'm happy I can finally apply it on my own without feeling clueless and looking like a clown! My makeup brush is still in the mail and I was actually able to apply this with my fingers and looked pretty good so I can't wait to apply it with a brush! I'm pale and its easy for makeup to look cakey with my skintone but I love how natural this looks! Will rebuy.