Maybelline Fit Me! Dewy/Hydrate and Smooth (formerly Fit Me)

Maybelline Fit Me! Dewy/Hydrate and Smooth (formerly Fit Me)

3.1

(Active Ingredient : Octinoxate 7%), Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Isotridecyl Isononanoate, PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Dimethicone/Polyglycerin-3 Crosspolymer, Sodium Chloride, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Chlorphenesin, Disodium EDTA, Acrylates Copolymer, Propylparaben, Fragrance, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Aluminium Hydroxide, PEG-9, Ethylparaben, Dipropylene Glycol, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone /- (CI 77891/ Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides)
This foundation has been renamed from Fit Me to Fit Me Dewy and Smooth

From Maybelline website March 11, 2015:

Fit Me foundation has a new look for its same great hydrating formula!
Hydrates, smoothes skin texture and matches natural tone for a luminous, seamless finish.
For Normal to Dry Skin. SPF 18*
*Excluding shades 330 and 360

Overall, I'd say it's okay.
I have extremely dry and rough skin that especially is bad in the winter. I wanted a foundation that wouldn't stick to my dry patches but would provide good coverage. This foundation does both things. It doesn't stick to my dry patches at all, which is amazing. It also provides good coverage, and can be built up well. The thing about it, is that it gets extremely oily, and it does it super fast. I haven't tried it with a high-end primer and setting spray, so I'm hoping that will solve my problems that I have with this foundation. With just powder, it only takes about an hour before it's super oily and I have to either blot or apply more powder. It's a crazy annoying cycle, but because it works so well with my dry skin, I just can't put it away.

I bought this product because it is very popular but it does not work for me at all :-(
I've worn it to work every day this past week, i've tried it on its own with setting powder, with primer and setting powder, with primer and setting powder AND setting spray, but no matter what I do it just slip-slides all over/off my face by lunch time. Also I don't like how super runny it is and the packaging is not doing it any favors.

This stuff is a miracle product for me. I have the shade 115 which I was sure was going to be too pink but is somehow perfect on my neutral skin tone.
It is a lighter coverage foundation (can be built to medium) which I like because it mixes well with other foundations to make them more sheer and dewy. It will never give you that harsh "foundation face" where you HAVE to apply bronzer, blush, highlight etc. to make yourself look normal again. It will also never look cakey, especially if applied with a sponge. I generally use this alone if I don't feel like wearing a full face or if I just want to look like I have great skin. For 8$ you really can't go wrong - I just wish it had a pump!

I have the Maybelline Fit Me Dewy and Smooth in shade 115 Ivory. It is very runny and wears off in 2 to 3 hours. I do not recommend this product.

omg guys i love it soooooo much, this is perfect for dry skin, it doesn't make my face look super dry. but there's no pump so sometimes it's disturbing because a lot of product spill

on 5/1/2017 10:25:00 AM

It's not the worst foundation I've ever used, but it's very greasy. It feels like it never actually dries no matter how little I use. Even if I apply a powder over top, I'm shiny within an hour. I have dry skin but I think I may try the matte version next time.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

I like this foundation the shades are a little bit of a pain in the butt to figure out, but on my dry combo skin it looks very natural in day light while giving decent coverage. I find that if I mix shade 220 with LA Girl Green HD corrector it gives me the perfect shade. I alsoo have 240 for the summer. It goes on nicely and set with my MAC Medium Golden Pro pressed powder last for quite a while. Looks very nice in photographs and daylight not so good in floresenct lights so beware of that!

Im on my 3rd bottle now. Looks very natural on the skin but is VERY dewy so be careful if you dont like that. My all time favorite foundation. The only downside is that there is no pump and the lightest shade is a bit too dark for me (I am VERY pale so theres probably a shade for most people). Definitely recommend for dry skin and definitely do avoid if you have oily skin.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Its cheap and affordable with good coverage.

on 4/8/2017 11:59:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Ive tried to find my shade for agessss as most ladies I am sure, expansive and inexpansive brands. I am ivory-ish sand-ish with less than a pinch of yellowish skin shade and that is the only brand and color Ive found that doesnt make me look funny or off a shade. In love.