Maybelline Fit Me! Dewy/Hydrate and Smooth (formerly Fit Me)

Maybelline Fit Me! Dewy/Hydrate and Smooth (formerly Fit Me)

3.1

1924 reviews

(Active Ingredient : Octinoxate 7%), Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Isotridecyl Isononanoate, PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Dimethicone/Polyglycerin-3 Crosspolymer, Sodium Chloride, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Chlorphenesin, Disodium EDTA, Acrylates Copolymer, Propylparaben, Fragrance, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Aluminium Hydroxide, PEG-9, Ethylparaben, Dipropylene Glycol, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone /- (CI 77891/ Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides)
This foundation has been renamed from Fit Me to Fit Me Dewy and Smooth

From Maybelline website March 11, 2015:

Fit Me foundation has a new look for its same great hydrating formula!
Hydrates, smoothes skin texture and matches natural tone for a luminous, seamless finish.
For Normal to Dry Skin. SPF 18*
*Excluding shades 330 and 360

Maybelline reviews, photos and discussion

on 11/14/2017 3:33:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

To start of I would like to say that here in Sweden the Fit Me! foundation has a pump, which has worked flawlessly for me.

I have quite dry skin and this doesn't cling to any dry patches and still looks pleasant on my skin after 10h of wear with only a small touch up in the T-Zone after about 5 hours. The coverage definitely isn't full but rather a nice medium coverage, and it covers my blemishes decently.

This foundation isn't a miracle foundation and it doesn't claim to be- but for the prize its definitely worth a try.

on 11/4/2017 10:17:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

This is not for oily girls at all. You would think I’d know that by the name dewy and smooth but nope I had to try it twice before I understood. This is too dewy for me. I am super oily, could fry chicken with the oil I produce in a day on my face. Maybelline is my favorite drugstore line and Matte+Poreless is one of my favorite foundations. I wear that in coconut but this foundation does not match that. It is not as rich of a color, is more golden so it looked off on my skin. So beware, just because you wear a certain shade in one Maybelline foundation, it doesn’t mean that will correspond for various types. Felt slimy, is less than medium coverage and I just do not like this.

on 10/2/2017 2:13:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair, Warm

Hair: Other, Straight, Other

so far one of the better foundations i’ve tried in terms of formula. i haven’t tried a whole lot but not too little either when it comes to different foundations, and i would say this foundation’s formula is my favorite. it’s very lightweight and easy to blend, i use both brush and beauty sponge for application. usually foundations would look a little cakey on me after a long work day if i look at my skin closely in the mirror, but this hasn’t caked up at all! fyi my skin is normal for the most part, which just gets dry on my nose to unibrow area. weirdly my nose is the only part of my face to get oily. with this foundation being a “dewy” one, i was concerned it might make my nose extra oily. it did not do that although my nose still became its “normal” oily, but i didn’t mind. the longevity is great, although i do use both setting powder and setting spray. my only two complaints, which hinder this foundation from being HG status, are 1) shade range: more shades and undertones please! i’m the lightest shade (110) and i know there are fairer people than me. i have yellow undertones and this foundation runs a little too neutral/cool for me; and 2) coverage: i usually wouldn’t mind light coverage, but i wish this had more coverage otherwise it would be perfect.

if you are thinking about using this, i recommend you give it a try. it’s only $8-$12 CAD but if you’re tight on money or saving, you can always return it. i love love love the formula and how it feels on my face, i just hope they add more shades + undertones + coverage!

I loved this product.
It's an affordable foundation for dewy, luminous and fresh finish. Check out my full review here if you're interested in details: https://beautyindecember.blogspot.sk/2017/09/maybelline-fit-me-dewy-smooth.html

It's good but not the best.

I have dry skin which tends to get a little oily in some sports but rarely so I cannot use matt foundations. So this one was a great option for me. I payed for it around 12 euros which is a little pricy for drugstore.

The shade range is great, I will give them that. The formula is good too, it blends easily.

The problem for me was coverage - it gives this glowing, natural look which is great but since my skin tends to get red, has freckles all over and some acne - this foundation didn't give enough coverage and didn't last very long.

It is a good foundation for daily using but not more..

I love it... One of the best foundations I've ever had. It is really easy to apply; I apply it with a Sillysponge and then I finish touching it up with a kabuki brush so it looks more natural... after all that, my skin is flawless, it looks so so so smooth that I'm in love with it. It lasts all day long. Though my skin is a little bit oily lately, I put a setting powder on top of the foundation, and that's it. Best part is that it is not expensive. I'M IN LOVE. I LOOK AT MYSELF IN THE MIRROR AND I'M LIKE... "WOW! BEST FOUNDATION..."

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I'm so picky about foundations but I loove this one. It has medium coverage and is slightly buildable but not to full coverage. It lasts a long time too. I wore this all day while I was out and about and even took a nap. When I woke up it was still looking amazing.

on 9/3/2017 3:50:00 AM

Perfect coverage for me. I apply with a large foundation brush over primer. Wish it came w a pump.

This foundation sadly does not seem to be working well for me. I've used on at least 4 different days and each time, I end up with little breakouts on my face. My skin generally is not overly sensitive so I'm not sure what it is about this product my skin doesn't like.

I love the way it looks when first applied, dewy and glowy and fresh. Natural looking coverage. But after a couple hours my skin looks oily/greasy so I've found that a powder is necessary with this foundation. It does seem to oxidize a little bit near the end of the day too.

The coverage is nice, price is right (around $6 on Amazon, is where I got it), but unfortunately I can't deal with these breakouts so I'll have to move on to something else.

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I bought this foundation because it is so hyped up among the beauty bloggers on YouTube. Since I have dry skin, I bought the Dewy + Smooth Foundation in the shade 330 Toffee. It' is smooth but not that dewy. I see a lot of reviews that say this foundation is very dewy but in my case it is not. It's a subtle glow on my skin probably because I am very dry. I tried it with different primers and it works well with all. I used Wet n Wild Coverall Primer, Elf Hydrating Primer and Smashbox Pore Minimizing Primer. The formula is thin and it doesn't look cakey. I wanted to test the coverage, so I did it on my mom, who has dull skin, freckles, and some blemishes. It covered up most of it, it is a medium coverage and I can build it up to a medium to full at the most, and it doesn't get cakey. It applies well with both of brush and a makeup sponge. The lasting power is okay but not amazing. It last about 4-5 hours on me. On hour 4, it starts to break up and fade around my nose, which happen with a lot of foundations. I would wish for it to be slightly dewier but not oily. A con is the packaging, I wish it had a pump, I wish all foundations did!! I spilled a bit of my foundation once which was really disappointing. I know it's my fault, but having a pump would avoid that. I would've gladly pay an extra buck or two for a pump. Speaking of bucks, I think I paid a good value. I bought it at Dollar General for $4 after coupons, but full price is $6, which is still good. However I think I saw it for $10 at my local Target. So my overall rating is 4, I really do like it and would repurchase, just minus some points for the amount of dewiness, lasting and lack of pump. It is a good product and is recommended by me.