3.4

package quality

price range

Reviews

17 years ago

Excellent conditioner, and I love the smell - it's kind of an aveda type smell, so many won't like it, but I also love aveda's scents. I use it once a week with a shower cap for 20 minutes and it makes my hair so shiny and bouncy afterwards. I have fine, color-treated hair, and it doesn't weigh my hair down at all- actually adds a lot of volume. I would 100% buy this again - even though it's pricey.

About reviewer (71 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinAcne-prone, Other

HairBrunette

EyesBlue

17 years ago

This is wonderful deep conditioner for all hair types. It rejuvenates the hair and helps to smooth split ends. It's great for colored-treated hair, as well as damaged hair. It contains shea butter and other nourishing oils. This conditioner doesn't make my very fine hair flat or greasy. I'm deducting one point because of the high price tag.

About reviewer (184 reviews)

Age

SkinOther

HairOther

EyesOther

17 years ago

I use all of these products for my color treated/on the dry side hair. This conditioner is wonderful. I use it once a week with the Karite shampoo and notice a huge difference. My hair is healthy, bouncy and shiny. The Furterer products that I use every day are the Okara line. Everything is worth buying.

About reviewer (13 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination

HairBlond

EyesBlue

17 years ago

I've had my dark hair dyed nearly every single color. So you can just imagine how dry and damaged my hair is. This conditioner is a god-send! It is quite pricey and I run out of it very quickly because I have very thick long hair. But I've never found another conditioner that made my hair feel this soft.

About reviewer (20 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinOily, Tan

HairBrunette

EyesBrown

18 years ago

It leaves my hair very soft, manageable easy to blowdry...I also color my hair and this is what keeps my hair looking good.

About reviewer (14 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinOther

HairOther

EyesOther

18 years ago

Just blow dried my straight long fine hair after deep conditioning with this and my hair is so fluffy soft and not weighed down! Feels very "conditioned"! I may use this more than once a week, but highly recommend for those with color treated hair as mine is very highlighted ala Jennifer Aniston, thus very porous. It is pricey though, as I paid $35.00 for this 8.6 oz jar. The scent is not that great, kind of medicinal but not overwhelming.

About reviewer (98 reviews)

Age25-29