100%
package quality

price range

Reviews

8 years ago

I wish I had found this lip gloss years ago. Cranberry Potion is one of the most beautiful red shades I have ever seen. It really does resemble fresh cranberries. It is shimmery and shiny and just gorgeous. As for the formula, it's lovely. It's very sticky, but I like that. I smell a little bit of niacin, a B vitamin, which fades quickly on my lips. The plumping formula is amazing. Hyaluronic acid, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Niacin. I love it.

About reviewer (226 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinDry, Fair, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

EyesBrown

from

9 years ago

WOW I love this gloss! I'm a longtime fan of Plump Potion in Clear Potion but have avoided the pigmented ones for fear that they were too opaque, frosty & garish - looks scary & unflattering in the tube. When I heard that these are actually sheer on the lips, I finally tried Cranberry (sheer brick red) & I love it! I apply a small amount (the brush holds too much, so I wipe off excess on the neck opening) & get a sheer, super-shiny wash of bitten-lip color. I love the super high gloss shine that this product gives, plus tenacious longwearing hold. It's a sticky gloss, which I love, so if you're not into sticky gloss you won't like this product. All Plump Potions are super-sticky - stickiest gloss I've ever tried (& I love them!). I'm a longtime user of Clear Potion & it plumps my lips both immediately & longterm over a period of use (I wear it @ bedtime). It's super-moisturizing & doesn't dry out lips. I'm so disappointed I didn't try the colored version sooner. Very flattering & looking forward to hunting down more (since they're not easily available in drugstores) - I have to search online.

About reviewer (709 reviews)

Age36-43