E.L.F. Complete Coverage Concealer

E.L.F. Complete Coverage Concealer

3.0

Price: $

Price: $

Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Octyldodecanol, Mica, Cabdekukka Wax (Candelilla Cera), Synthetic Wax, Triacontanyl PVP, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystaline Wax. May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Maganese Violet (CI 77742), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ultramarine Violet (CI 77007)

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have this in Light (for reg concealer), Dark (contour), & the shimmer one (highlight) & if I put this under my eyes I will get my eyeliner smearing if I line under my lower lash line which sux but it's fine if I only like my top liner with MAC liquidlast. It is very creamy in texture too slippery but I wish this worked a bit better. The only concealer I can really use is NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer coz it dries down decently for my oily skin. MAC is decent too [PLW] (SF doesn't dry down), I'd skip this if you have extremely oily skin perhaps if you want to use it under ur eyes just don't get it too close to where ur eyeliner goes or don't if u put mascara on ur lower lashes. I'll keep looking for a concealer palette! But this is meh, decent in Light but so the shimmer & Dark are both thumbs up for their purposes! So I'm leaving my rating 5 lippies & I would rebuy "maybe."

-Bought the shade Medium
-I have normal to dry/combination skin

This palette is perfect for those days when you need something but you dont want to reach for your expensive concealers. Like for running errands, which is why I bought this (and i think its fun to play with!)

The consistency is very...silky and creamy. Its not thick, but it can cover your dark circles and blemishes pretty well. Very convenient, it has four shades, has a mirror and a little brush.

If you have very dry skin, you need to moisturise or ofcourse its going to look cakey. Otherwise, it has a natural finish.

I'm glad i didnt listen to the other reviewers because I enjoy using this a lot :3

To Read all 49 Reviews, Login or Join

on 5/16/2016 5:45:00 PM

I either love or hate ELF products. This product is one that I love. Every time I don't have my full makeup bag I start to panic, I always carry this in my purse and in times of need I have even used it as make shift foundation. Its worth the $3.

on 5/2/2016 3:09:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Very light coverage, dry consistency, difficult to blend.

on 4/29/2016 12:12:00 PM

I wanted to love this so much, but I just can't.
It's not the packaging or the price, it's the product itself.
This concealer gives me bad eczema around the eyes. It does not concealer anything, more likely it makes my dark circles look grey and stand out more.

Too bad it's just not that good. Actually, it's pretty bad...

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

I've got the light palette, the shades are matching my skin tone well but unfortunately I can't use most of them because they are really cakey and look so ugly on my skin. They sink into fine lines like crazy even with setting powder. The only shade I kinda liked is the lightest one, I use it as highlighter under my eyebrows, on my cupid's bow and under my lips to refine their shape. I'm a fan of E.L.F cosmetics, but this product is just not so good.

on 8/7/2015 5:30:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium

The product works better for dark contour than a concealer. I use the dark palette under my cheek bones, at my temples and to shade other parts of my face. The sheer coverage works wonderful for that. I can place it over my foundation using a brush or fingers and blend it in for a natural contoured look. It's buildable and the multiple shades in each palette have slightly different undertone giving great versatility. Many of the commercial contour palettes don't have dark enough shades for brown and black women, let alone consider our various undertones. For 3 bucks this beats many of the darks in the $40 palettes at sephora. My only complaint is from pan to pan, even within the same palette, the consistancy of the product varies. Some pans are too soft, others are creamy or dry. As for room for improvement, I do wish the pans were bigger, like blush size. Other than that, the dark gets two thumbs up.
I bought the medium one for under eye concealer and highlights but found it creased and looked crapey under my eyes after a little wear. I'm sure ther are 100 better products for that. I liked the colors and variety though.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Ugh, I've had this thing for 3 years now and it's awful. I tried adding some coconut oil and melting them down which helped a bit, but it's so cakey. Not buying this again - save your money for a decent concealer!

on 10/7/2014 5:55:00 AM

These tones are great for fair skin (I brought light compact) the peach is good for my under eye, if some what sheer, I found it didn't cake and was good for cleaning up eye brows and lips

on 9/20/2014 6:36:00 AM

Very sheer and waxy, doesn't really do a good job of coverage, probably use it for some light daywear. Not buying again.