Estée Lauder Double Wear Maximum Cover Camouflage Makeup For Face & Body SPF 15

Filtered by eye Color : Black

3.9

ACTIVE INGREDIENT: TITANIUM DIOXIDE 19.90INGREDIENTS: ISODODECANE, TITANIUM DIOXIDE, ISOHEXADECANE, METHYL METHACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, PETROLATUM, GLYCERYL STEARATE, QUATERNIUM-18 HECTORITE, ETHYLENE MIXED COPOLYMER, MICROCRYSTALLINE WAX (CERA MICROCRISTALLINA), KAOLIN, CHOLESTEROL, ALOE BARBADENSIS EXTRACT, LAVENDER, SANDAL WOOD, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, ISOMERIZED LINOLEIC ACID, GERANIUM, SILICA, JASMIN, STEARYL GLYCYRRHETINATE, BISABOLOL, PROPYLENE CARBONATE, POLYETHYLENE, ROSE, POLYGLYCERYL-3 DIISOSTEARATE, BHT, MICA, BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE, IRON OXIDES, CHROMIUM OXIDE GREEN, CHROMIUM HYDROXIDE GREENS

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Please dont listen to Ombrejane! full coverage foundation has a porcelain perfect finish...nothing fake about it. for u to say a foundation looks fake because its full coverage is bullcrap!
foundation is foundation..whether its full coverage or sheer!
anywho.
The price is reasonable,seeing this is a high end brand and you are given quality.
I love the packaging because you squeeze it out. Unlike the EL stay in place where you need to go to MAC and purchase a pump!!!
I love the consistency. Its a mix between liquid and cream.
I never really get pimples or anything of that nature..BUT when I wear this I get compliments on my skin.
Once again,this is no miracle worker.It wont cover lumps and bumps.No foundation will. Foundation only enhances your skin and hides MINOR blemishes that you are taking care of already with your skincare regimen.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I bought this product cause I read quite good reviews on it here. After getting the product, initially I was sort of satisfied with it, but after a while it just felt like any other foundation, just that it's a little bit more 'powdery' and kind of make it look like you've put many layers of makeup on, despite you just swiped it once on the skin.

The only reason I stated that I would not buy this product again, was cause it wasn't exactly OUTSTANDING or different than any other products and it kind of still make me wonder if there is a perfect foundation out there. But if I were to run out of foundation and are left between this product and some other product I do not have the review off and in an emergency sort of situation (perhaps I'm traveling and forgot to bring a foundation and deciding to get a foundation as quick as I can before my flight), I will get this again.

It is not the kind of make up I will wear to work everyday, due to the fact I don't want to look like as if I'm trying to seduce the kindergarten kids at centre I work in with the 'heavy' make up. All I needed was something that would just tone out my skin naturally, cover the pores and thats about it. I also have Giorgio Armani Nude Face Fabric foundation which is almost double the price, but that felt more natural to wear to work than this Estee Lauder one.

I like this foundation but I will not be repurchasing. Hear me out. It is high coverage, though unable to completely cover my sun spots / freckles but it does a good job of covering up other imperfections you may have, be it red spots or pimple scar/mark. It sets matte too, so powder is not necessary. As with all their Double Wear products, it is very long wearing. However, I think that this foundation may be more suitable for those with oily skin as the consistency is very thick, it can be too drying for people with combination skin - like myself.

My final thoughts :
Coverage : 4/5
Moisture factor : 2/5 (Perhaps you can pair this foundation with a hydrating primer?)
Long Wearing : 4/5

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

I used to use this as a foundation before I purchased the regular double wear foundation. This wasn't the best foundation for me as my cheek area would become patchy in 6 hours. However I absolutely love its finish and texture on my skin as it felt like I had a smooth layer on my face. This is an EXCELLENT concealer. I use this together with my regular double wear foundation. This would not budge and I would not have to worry about my pimplea showing through. It covers redness completely and you only need the tiniest, thinest layer as too much would cause cakiness. With the amount I use, I reckon this would last me for a decade. im not even kidding. If you are struggling with acne like I do and wish to find something to cover them up, try the maximum cover as a concealer and regular double wear as a foundation combination. It is expensive but you only need to buy this product once for it to last for years and it is so worth it. I cant rave enough about this.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Where do I start? I love MAC Studio Fix Liquid and the Powder Plus Foundation because of the full coverage it gives me. But I broke out terribly I had to switch to YSL Youth Liberator Serum Foundation which promised to even out skin tone but it didn't help me in any way. I returned it after two weeks. I was about to buy Chanel Mat Lumiere even if I wasn't satisfied with the coverage and came across Estee Lauder Double Wear Maximum Coverage and oh boy did I love it the first application so I bought it instead! What they say in the previous reviews that a little bit goes a long, long way! Less than a pea size is enough to cover ALL imperfections I have unlike in YSL I do two pumps and still no coverage! This foundation is my life saver!!! I mean it!

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

This product provides excellent coverage. It lasts all day without and smudging. And, it can be used on both the face and body to conceal and camouflage whatever you need to hide.

This product is definitely one that I would certainly buy again.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I bought this recently and have been using it for the past week and i love it so far! Although the color selection is really limited, if you can find a shade that matches you're lucky!! This provides even better coverage than Revlon Colorstay and is does not cling on to dry patches as much as Revlon CS. I like this more than Revlon CS except the price. Oil control is also better than Revlon.

I swear I wanted to love this foundation because it really provides full coverage(covered my redness perfectly) it has a creamy consistency , and it blends like heaven. However, it will cling to dry pacthes and make your pores look incredibly H-U-G-E!!! I had to use Dr. Brandt -pores no more- , and it got better but still my face looked awful.

Please be aware that it contains bismuth oxychloride which is known to be a skin irritant to many. Definitely a no-no for people with rosacea.

LOVE LOVE LOVE this foundation!! Ive got bags and bags of unsuccessful foundations that I've tried. Finally, I got the Makeup Alley app, read the reviews on this product, and bought it. The first day I wore it, I went to a rodeo where I was riding horses in 100 degree Texas heat for hours. I looked in the mirror when I got home, expecting to look terrible, but I didn't! The makeup stayed through the whole day! This foundation is extremely light, but has amazing coverage. It's unlike any foundation I've tried. So this week I'm at the beach, and I went fishing on my boyfriends boat. It was scorching hot, water flying in my face, and crazy windy when the boat was going. Once again, I looked in the mirror once we got back, expecting the worst, but my face had a dewey flawless look! Can't recommend it enough. It doesn't cake, it stays put

WORST foundation I have ever tried. I REALLY wanted to like this foundation but ugh while it did cover EVERYTHING that's pretty much where the pros end. It's ridiculously cakey. Accentuates flakes like nobody's business and doesn't even control oil very well or last long. And the color selection is AWFUL. It was too dark and pink and yet somehow still manage to make me look like a ghost. Anything lighter than that would make me look transparent.