Estée Lauder Double Wear Maximum Cover Camouflage Makeup For Face & Body SPF 15

Filtered by hair type : Curly

4.3

ACTIVE INGREDIENT: TITANIUM DIOXIDE 19.90INGREDIENTS: ISODODECANE, TITANIUM DIOXIDE, ISOHEXADECANE, METHYL METHACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, PETROLATUM, GLYCERYL STEARATE, QUATERNIUM-18 HECTORITE, ETHYLENE MIXED COPOLYMER, MICROCRYSTALLINE WAX (CERA MICROCRISTALLINA), KAOLIN, CHOLESTEROL, ALOE BARBADENSIS EXTRACT, LAVENDER, SANDAL WOOD, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, ISOMERIZED LINOLEIC ACID, GERANIUM, SILICA, JASMIN, STEARYL GLYCYRRHETINATE, BISABOLOL, PROPYLENE CARBONATE, POLYETHYLENE, ROSE, POLYGLYCERYL-3 DIISOSTEARATE, BHT, MICA, BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE, IRON OXIDES, CHROMIUM OXIDE GREEN, CHROMIUM HYDROXIDE GREENS

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

As a foundation I found this to be a little too heavy, I mean, this is FULL coverage. Like nothing before. Which can be perfect for some, but I prefer to look still natural.

You only need a tiny amount to cover your entire face. And it will cover up EVERYTHING.
I'm using this as a concealer and it does a fabulous job at that. No freckle in sight.
It has a good staying powder. Does not transfer.

The bad; colour selection. I have 2 options; too dark, of too yellow. Cause of that reason I use this underneath my foundation.
I would love to see more shades for lighter en darker woman.

I dont wanna look like a Minion, Estee Lauder! You know I'm talking about that 'Vanilla Light' shade.
And when summer will arrive I can switch to the 'Geordie shore' shade.
Great XD

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

Bought this one on accident thinking this was the double wear my friend was telling me about. Gives amazing coverage and makes my face look FLAWLESS around my nose and forehead. But I had to take off two because no matter how quickly I blend it, no matter what I use to blend with and no matter if I use a primer/ moisturiser... It always turns out patchy around my cheeks, and the sides of my face. It dries so quickly on the face so you have to be quick. Shame it didn't work for me because I really did love the finish.

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is one of the best foundations I have at the moment (and I have so many, I lost count...)
I am 38 and have hormonal acne. Unfortunately, only the pill works (and that of course, when I am taking it, after the course is over, the acne is back) and a few months ago I decided to go back to prescription medication (Duac cream) to get my skin sorted.
This foundation is a saviour. I don't know what I would do without it! It covers really-really well, absolutely everything and you don't even need a concealer. OK, it does sit on pores, but if you ask me, it's doing exactly what it says it will (cover all blemishes) and that's all I need to know.
I have shade 3W1 (Tawny) for my NC35 skin, and it's slightly on the cooler side (the next one up was way too dark) but if you use a good powder on top (like Mac's loose powder in NC30) it balances the colour. I usually wear it with Clinique's blended face powder (another winner for matte skin) and it stays flawless ALL day.
To be honest, I use this foundation when I know I have a long day and I don't want to worry too much about my foundation! I have also tried Vichy's dermablemd which is good for coverage too, but somehow the EL shade is slightly better. Frankly, it's a bit on the heaby side, but it really bootst my confidence when I am wearing it, I really feel good! I will definitely re-purchase this once I run out, it's a real winner.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

I can't believe I have never written a review for this foundation, I love it! I bought it on a whim last year walking through macy's because I had bad acne scarring, acne-prone, sensitive skin. The saleslady tested it on her arm for me. Literally one drop covered her whole arm! Okay great, a little goes a long way. But my main concern was if it would break me out, because I've had plenty of foundations do that to me. She assured me that the she never heard any complaints, so I bought it, I think its only $34? Not a bad price for what you get! It definitely gives you FULL coverage. I put three dots on my face and just buff it in with a flat top brush and I get all the coverage, but it does not look overdone. I've had the one tube for almost a year now and i think it can last me another 3 months. Has never oxidized, never breaks me out, stays on all day. I don't use concealer anymore, this foundation takes care of everything. A+ from me! I don't think I'll be buying another foundation anytime soon.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

OMG this stuff covers like nobody's business! I really like this foundation. It covers absolutely everything without drying my skin or make me greasy and cakey. You have to use just a tiny bit (a pea size is more than enough) to cover all your face. It blends so easily! First I was scared because this product has a very thick consistency, but I have feeling like applying Armani Maestro Foundation on my skin (because of this dry-oily consistency which is liquid by Armani and thick by EL, but it blends similar). The finish is matte, but in my opinion this foundation is almost invisible on skin. It feels very very light on the skin and last all day long. It didn't break me out which is very important for me. I have very pale skin and shade 11 VERY LIGHT is very good match for me (it's just a little bit more pink than I would like, because I have a yellow undertones... but it's nothing terrible, the foundation adapts to the skin after a while). The formula is not perfumed, non-comedogenic and contains anti-inflammators.
I use it with EL Translucent Loose Powder in 01 LIGHT and for me this two products works very well.
The only thing that make me angry is that this foundation doesn't control my oil very well... I have to do touch-ups during the day, but anyway for my acne prone skin is things like good coverage and no-breakouts on the first place.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Amazing corrective foundation! I only use this as a spot concealer as my skin is not really that bad, but I do have pigmentation issues from previous blemishes that most foundations won't completely cover. You seriously only need a super tiny amount. This spreads out and covers beautifully. The most amazing thing about this product though is that it offeres outstanding coverage without being ridiculously thick and heavy. I used to use the Kevyn Aucoin Sensual Skin Enhancer but it became way too thick and cakey under my matifying foundations. This is also my favorite under the eye concealer because it covers all of the color issues and stays put all day.
Definitely recommend and would definitely repurchase.

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

(shade- 09 deep) It's a highly pigmented foundation, that's for sure! Can cover anything. I brought it for my terrible acne skin..and it did cover everything! However..the colour that was matched for me was way to dark..and in the UK..once we've brought something, we can't go back and swap for another colour as I have heard you can in the US. If I was to repurchase it again, I would buy a shade that is much lighter. It does feel quite heavy on the skin but as they say, less is more with this foundation. I haven't used the foundation much due to the colour but I may have to mix it with a much lighter foundation to make the colour more suitable for my skin tone. Can't really fault the packaging, they did a good job on that :)

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I have very pale, warm-toned skin, and I use this in Ivory Cream. When EL repackaged and made this product part of their Double Wear line, I was concerned that this old favorite wouldn't be as good. Dead wrong. I've been using the revamped product for months and have to say that I like it even BETTER than the original. Great coverage, lightweight feel, and this one is even creamier. I get compliments on my skin all the time, and this is what I do: In the morning, I wash my face with warm water, then apply a moisturizer and sunscreen. Then a take a TINY bit of this, mix with several drops of jojoba oil, and apply it with my fingers, making sure everything gets rubbed in. I apply a little extra under my eyes and to any discolorations. Covers beautifully, and my skin looks very smooth and natural. Just use a little bit, and it won't be heavy, and mix it with moisturizer/oil so that it applies comfortably. I definitely recommend this product and wish EL received more love. My only complaint is that, even though a tube lasts forever, it's expensive for the low-quality ingredients (like petroleum) in the formula.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

To be honest...kind of disappointing. I bought this with the expectation that it would be like the original Maximum Cover...It is sooo different. I want to like it because I normally love all EL products...but I get better coverage with Revlon Colorstay or Sally Hansen Your Skin foundation. I will be returning this and exchanging it for the regular Double Wear, which I LOVE.