Estée Lauder Double Wear Maximum Cover Camouflage Makeup For Face & Body SPF 15

Filtered by hair type : Wavy

ACTIVE INGREDIENT: TITANIUM DIOXIDE 19.90INGREDIENTS: ISODODECANE, TITANIUM DIOXIDE, ISOHEXADECANE, METHYL METHACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, PETROLATUM, GLYCERYL STEARATE, QUATERNIUM-18 HECTORITE, ETHYLENE MIXED COPOLYMER, MICROCRYSTALLINE WAX (CERA MICROCRISTALLINA), KAOLIN, CHOLESTEROL, ALOE BARBADENSIS EXTRACT, LAVENDER, SANDAL WOOD, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, ISOMERIZED LINOLEIC ACID, GERANIUM, SILICA, JASMIN, STEARYL GLYCYRRHETINATE, BISABOLOL, PROPYLENE CARBONATE, POLYETHYLENE, ROSE, POLYGLYCERYL-3 DIISOSTEARATE, BHT, MICA, BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE, IRON OXIDES, CHROMIUM OXIDE GREEN, CHROMIUM HYDROXIDE GREENS

The most amazing and full coverage foundation I have ever used. The formula smells amazing and applies so well with a beauty blender, it can also act as a concealer. It lasts so long on face and there is a lot of product (I had my foundation for almost 6 months!) I 100% prefer this over the normal double wear.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I've been searching for a full-coverage foundation that works as a concealer because sometimes I need/want just a little concealing, other times I want a full-face of foundation, and having "it all" in one tube helps cut down the number of products I need to keep around. I've used Clinique's continuous coverage for years but it’s hard to find and my local Clinique counter is often oos. I've also used Estee products in the past and felt that they performed well, so I decided to give this a try. Besides, the blue tube just totally appeals to me... if you look at the foundation lineup on any mu retailer, they're all boring skin tone beige brown or black, where this blue tube jumps out and grabs my attention, making it easy to find the tube. The opening of the tube is very tiny, I like this, so a bunch of product doesn't squirt out either, it's easy to dispense just the tiniest bit and not be wasteful.
For a concealer, I think it works well, a little goes a very long way, the tiniest dot does my under eye area and a little around my nose. As a foundation, it is a bit drying, my skin is dry anyways, but this takes careful prep to make sure I'm properly hydrated. It doesn't set up right away either so I have a bit of a chance to fix it, but once it does set, I don't notice any transferring. I guess I'm pretty lucky to have the right skin tone because the 1N3 creamy vanilla works for me, I feel like I won the Caucasian lottery and I have the ideal pale skin tone, and could find a tone that works even if I got some sun.
Update 04/22/2018
After having this for a few months now I am finding I like it more and more. The fact the shade 1N3 matches my skin tone is amazing, so I have been using this as a full face foundation. It doesn’t set up immediately but does set faster than, say, a tinted moisturizer, so I like to blend it with a kabuki brush. My skin is dry so prep is essential and a light layer of marula oil does wonders.
Koudos to EL for expanding the color range, 1N1 is actually the color I wanted (and now have) to use as an undereye concealer. It’s actually a perfect match to my neck so I can wear it as well, I don’t have much to cover but I like the finish of this and the fact it doesn’t transfer onto any of my clothes. I had a problem this winter with getting makeup on my jacket collar and found a few scarves to prvent this, but this makeup wasn’t the culprit.

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

At first I was really excited to get this foundation because of all the good reviews. I ordered the lightest shade and it was a weird, salmon color that made me look orange. The coverage was ok, not something great but it looked cakey af. I wore it instead of my nornal foundation and even my bf asked what's wrong with my face and why it has a weird texture. I regret spending my money on this since it's really expensive.

Amazing coverage! It stays in place for ever, even after a real intense crossfit workout!
It may sounds expensive but a very small amount of the product is needed for the whole face, so it lasts for a really long period.
It is heavy so you have to pay attention on the application. I use to apply my moisturizer, a silicon-based primer and after applying it with my wet beauty blender.

What a name. It promises maximum coverage while staying on your skin for a very long time. The application is not for beginners. You have to blend quickly before it dries to a matte finish. If you want to apply a second layer on a spot, don't do it. It will be visible, yes, this foundation oxidizes and you will be left with a darker spot where you applied a second layer. This is an absolute no-go. You don't have to use a setting powder, but if you do, apply the thinnest amount or else you will end up with a cakey face. It's waterproof, and impossible to remove with rubbing (a little amount was left on the back of my hand where I pick up the product with my brush/sponge and it's still there). Yet on my combo skin (oily T-zone, normal to dry cheeks) it will disappear or get oily on my nose (MAC Pro Longwear Concealer, where are you?!). How can this happen when I applied a thin layer of powder? This stuff dries to a real, real matte finish. Your face will look like a mask. Prevent this with a thin layer which isn't able to give maximum/camouflage cover (duh). Packaging is the best thing about this product. Just squeeze a little or a great amount, you decide. No fear to let it fall on the cold floor. It's unbreakable. Overall, I wish this was a better version of Dermacol Makeup Cover. That foundation is THE maximum pigmentation you can get these days but it's so creamy that it won't stay long on your face. If it had a semi or matte finish Dermacol could totally beat Estee Lauder. I recommend this foundation to people with oily skin and a good hand for makeup application. Otherwise you will be disappointed.

I reviewed this a couple of years ago, my main (well, only!) complaint was that the shade range was shockingly poor.

I went to a counter in Debenhams Cardiff, and was delighted to find they have extended the range! While the shade is still a little too dark, it is only a shade and far more wearable. This, combined with the INCREDIBLE coverage and longevity means I am 100% in love!

This was my previous review:

The shade range with this foundation is shocking- the lightest shade is FAR too dark for my NC20! I find it such a shame, as it is otherwise a fabulous product. The coverage is amazing- it covers my severe acne easily and lasts all day long.

I use it with smashbox primer oil and a beauty blender and the result is AMAZING. It helps conce my acne scars, it doesn't look cakey, and it lasts forever even in Phoenix summers. It really doesn't look unnatural with the primer oil and blender.

Love love love this stuff.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have this just to say I have all of the EL Double Wear foundations. It's really an unnecessary product for me since I don't have problematic skin. It's overkill in terms of coverage for me but I can see the appeal of this product.

It has very very good coverage but it just can't beat my oily areas. Pores and redness become visible quick on my t zone, whereas my cheeks (where i got my worst hyperpigmentation from acne) stay pretty much the same. It is long lasting (as it takes ages to take off and some of still remains on, even on my nose) but nothing lasts on my oily pores, yet.

I got the lightest shade, 11 very light. It's a bit light for my nc10-15 skin, but i mix it with slightly darker foundations. They're crazy if they discontinue 11...

It looks matte and a lil dry on my flaky areas, but it could be way worse.

No scent, yay. Packaging is ideal for optimum dosage.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Please dont listen to Ombrejane! full coverage foundation has a porcelain perfect finish...nothing fake about it. for u to say a foundation looks fake because its full coverage is bullcrap!
foundation is foundation..whether its full coverage or sheer!
anywho.
The price is reasonable,seeing this is a high end brand and you are given quality.
I love the packaging because you squeeze it out. Unlike the EL stay in place where you need to go to MAC and purchase a pump!!!
I love the consistency. Its a mix between liquid and cream.
I never really get pimples or anything of that nature..BUT when I wear this I get compliments on my skin.
Once again,this is no miracle worker.It wont cover lumps and bumps.No foundation will. Foundation only enhances your skin and hides MINOR blemishes that you are taking care of already with your skincare regimen.