Estée Lauder Double Wear Maximum Cover Camouflage Makeup For Face & Body SPF 15

Filtered by skin type : Combination

4.2

ACTIVE INGREDIENT: TITANIUM DIOXIDE 19.90INGREDIENTS: ISODODECANE, TITANIUM DIOXIDE, ISOHEXADECANE, METHYL METHACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, PETROLATUM, GLYCERYL STEARATE, QUATERNIUM-18 HECTORITE, ETHYLENE MIXED COPOLYMER, MICROCRYSTALLINE WAX (CERA MICROCRISTALLINA), KAOLIN, CHOLESTEROL, ALOE BARBADENSIS EXTRACT, LAVENDER, SANDAL WOOD, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, ISOMERIZED LINOLEIC ACID, GERANIUM, SILICA, JASMIN, STEARYL GLYCYRRHETINATE, BISABOLOL, PROPYLENE CARBONATE, POLYETHYLENE, ROSE, POLYGLYCERYL-3 DIISOSTEARATE, BHT, MICA, BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE, IRON OXIDES, CHROMIUM OXIDE GREEN, CHROMIUM HYDROXIDE GREENS

The most amazing and full coverage foundation I have ever used. The formula smells amazing and applies so well with a beauty blender, it can also act as a concealer. It lasts so long on face and there is a lot of product (I had my foundation for almost 6 months!) I 100% prefer this over the normal double wear.

Amazing coverage! It stays in place for ever, even after a real intense crossfit workout!
It may sounds expensive but a very small amount of the product is needed for the whole face, so it lasts for a really long period.
It is heavy so you have to pay attention on the application. I use to apply my moisturizer, a silicon-based primer and after applying it with my wet beauty blender.

Wow got a sample of this and this foundation is amazing, it's super full coverage and makes your skin look so smooth and flawless, I would recommend hydrating your skin as it has the potential to highlight dry skin, it's a matte finish and a little goes a long way, it's a liquid formula and dries down quickly.

So I've been using this for a year and this is probably my least favourite foundation at the moment. The only reason I feel this, is because it's too heavy and my skin feels it.

The consistency is thick and mousse like. A little goes a long way and a pea size can cover your whole face. So in terms of value for money I think it is great. I love the sleek and smooth packaging as it's easy to travel with and looks well made.

When I put this on I feel I can only use a little, it spreads well but looks like heavy foundation which I do not prefer. Sometimes it looks like a mask. I have tried to mix in a moisturiser or oil to thin it out and this has been the best way to apply this. I makes a great tinted moisturiser. I find that it lasts all day and makes my skin look porcelain like (especially in photos). The only problem it looks like makeup and for everyday this can look over done.

I so want to love this product as it doesn't break me out and can hold oils very well but it's too heavy for me. I think if you are looking for high coverage that can cover a lot, this is great, would also perform well in photos as it looks flawless. For everyday though I like something lighter and more breathable.

What a name. It promises maximum coverage while staying on your skin for a very long time. The application is not for beginners. You have to blend quickly before it dries to a matte finish. If you want to apply a second layer on a spot, don't do it. It will be visible, yes, this foundation oxidizes and you will be left with a darker spot where you applied a second layer. This is an absolute no-go. You don't have to use a setting powder, but if you do, apply the thinnest amount or else you will end up with a cakey face. It's waterproof, and impossible to remove with rubbing (a little amount was left on the back of my hand where I pick up the product with my brush/sponge and it's still there). Yet on my combo skin (oily T-zone, normal to dry cheeks) it will disappear or get oily on my nose (MAC Pro Longwear Concealer, where are you?!). How can this happen when I applied a thin layer of powder? This stuff dries to a real, real matte finish. Your face will look like a mask. Prevent this with a thin layer which isn't able to give maximum/camouflage cover (duh). Packaging is the best thing about this product. Just squeeze a little or a great amount, you decide. No fear to let it fall on the cold floor. It's unbreakable. Overall, I wish this was a better version of Dermacol Makeup Cover. That foundation is THE maximum pigmentation you can get these days but it's so creamy that it won't stay long on your face. If it had a semi or matte finish Dermacol could totally beat Estee Lauder. I recommend this foundation to people with oily skin and a good hand for makeup application. Otherwise you will be disappointed.

This lasts ages and you only need a tiny bit so it works out CHEAPER that my old foundation and is absolutely the best at covering blemishes/imperfections and stays on all day. Plus my skin has improved since using it so I think it doesn't clog my pores either. Would thoroughly recommend to anyone wanting that bit more coverage without looking caked

Every product I've tried to cover melasma, hyperpigmentation anf sunspots all left me disappointed. Until now. Gotcha Holy Grail! The first time my daughter saw me wearing it we were outside on a sunny day and she immediately asked what foundation I was using because my skin looked amazing. Be prepared to contour because the full coverage The price is steep but a little goes a long way so I'm glad I bit the bullet.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I love this foundation, it's perfect for going out clubbing or in the summer because the staying power is incredible. Sometimes it can be a bit too heavy though and I prefer using a lighter foundation and concealer if I need to. I sometimes use this foundation in combination with a lighter one, so I'll put the estee lauder on areas I want a higher coverage. Definitely apply moisturiser generously before using it in the winter! I would buy this again as it's not too expensive for the quality.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This has got to be one of my favourite foundations for everyday wear, and for me that means alot. I usually will not wear a foundation everyday unless I can guarantee no breakouts and this one for sure is one of the best I have.

The consistency is thick and has a whipped feel. When applied on skin it is light and doesn't feel occlusive. The colour range is a bit of a flaw, but I'm lucky to be the shade Tawny, which brightens my skin tone.

This is definitely a full coverage foundation, when I put this on I use a pea size amount and it's medium to full coverage on the get go. I can apply with fingers, brush, beauty blender etc and all methods work well. It smooths out easily and can be applied very lightly or heavily where needed. I like to also use it as a concealer. Blush and bronzer apply beautifully and stay in place all day.

In terms of wear I feel it is long wearing on my combination to oily skin. I can wear this for 6-8 hours before a blot; this can then last for another 6 hours. I like that it doesn't make me look greasy/oily, but to be sure it's not oil controlling rather more like it doesn't allow for my oils to seep through and take over. It can break up around the nose; so I use BECCA's mattifying primer for my nose area.

I also love to mix this with lower coverage foundations to increase the coverage and wear time. The consistency remains whipped and applies to the skin even more smoothly.

Definitely will rebuy and recommend this for a long time.

I've been using this foundation fairly consistently for the last 20 years. My aunt had a tube when I was about 14 and she got me a bottle, probably not a perfect choice for a teenager but hey ho! I'd credit this to the fact I have no wrinkles at all due to the spf protection. I'm a pro now at applying this as there is a knack to it. I like to mix a little bit of Bourjois healthy mix I'm with it and for me it applies and wears like a dream. I've got good skin so whilst I can imagine it's great for more problematic skin you can make it work regardless without it looking cakey. Love this ❤️