Estee Lauder Double Wear Maximum Cover Camouflage Makeup For Face & Body SPF 15

4.2

ACTIVE INGREDIENT: TITANIUM DIOXIDE 19.90INGREDIENTS: ISODODECANE, TITANIUM DIOXIDE, ISOHEXADECANE, METHYL METHACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, PETROLATUM, GLYCERYL STEARATE, QUATERNIUM-18 HECTORITE, ETHYLENE MIXED COPOLYMER, MICROCRYSTALLINE WAX (CERA MICROCRISTALLINA), KAOLIN, CHOLESTEROL, ALOE BARBADENSIS EXTRACT, LAVENDER, SANDAL WOOD, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, ISOMERIZED LINOLEIC ACID, GERANIUM, SILICA, JASMIN, STEARYL GLYCYRRHETINATE, BISABOLOL, PROPYLENE CARBONATE, POLYETHYLENE, ROSE, POLYGLYCERYL-3 DIISOSTEARATE, BHT, MICA, BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE, IRON OXIDES, CHROMIUM OXIDE GREEN, CHROMIUM HYDROXIDE GREENS

The most amazing and full coverage foundation I have ever used. The formula smells amazing and applies so well with a beauty blender, it can also act as a concealer. It lasts so long on face and there is a lot of product (I had my foundation for almost 6 months!) I 100% prefer this over the normal double wear.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

The best thing about this is the coverage. A tiny amount goes a long way! That’s pretty much where it ends. Did not expect this but it actually leaves me very oily after about 1 hours wear. Needs a lot of primer and powder which then blocks pores and causes breakouts :(
I imagine this would suit normal skin really well, but leaves naturally oily skin really shiny.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Was super excited to try this product because of such good reviews on it , it sounded right up my ally! I've tried EVERYTHING to cover my acne and acne scars and I thought this would be a new favorite but oh was I wrong. Although it does cover decently , I have a 7 $ concealer that covers better! Also I have light skin but not pasty white or anything like that , and the lightest shade was WAY to dark made me look dirty .. Very strange feeling on your face too. Looks chalky just 100% not for me! And for the price deff something to pass up!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I've been searching for a full-coverage foundation that works as a concealer because sometimes I need/want just a little concealing, other times I want a full-face of foundation, and having "it all" in one tube helps cut down the number of products I need to keep around. I've used Clinique's continuous coverage for years but it’s hard to find and my local Clinique counter is often oos. I've also used Estee products in the past and felt that they performed well, so I decided to give this a try. Besides, the blue tube just totally appeals to me... if you look at the foundation lineup on any mu retailer, they're all boring skin tone beige brown or black, where this blue tube jumps out and grabs my attention, making it easy to find the tube. The opening of the tube is very tiny, I like this, so a bunch of product doesn't squirt out either, it's easy to dispense just the tiniest bit and not be wasteful.
For a concealer, I think it works well, a little goes a very long way, the tiniest dot does my under eye area and a little around my nose. As a foundation, it is a bit drying, my skin is dry anyways, but this takes careful prep to make sure I'm properly hydrated. It doesn't set up right away either so I have a bit of a chance to fix it, but once it does set, I don't notice any transferring. I guess I'm pretty lucky to have the right skin tone because the 1N3 creamy vanilla works for me, I feel like I won the Caucasian lottery and I have the ideal pale skin tone, and could find a tone that works even if I got some sun.
Update 04/22/2018
After having this for a few months now I am finding I like it more and more. The fact the shade 1N3 matches my skin tone is amazing, so I have been using this as a full face foundation. It doesn’t set up immediately but does set faster than, say, a tinted moisturizer, so I like to blend it with a kabuki brush. My skin is dry so prep is essential and a light layer of marula oil does wonders.
Koudos to EL for expanding the color range, 1N1 is actually the color I wanted (and now have) to use as an undereye concealer. It’s actually a perfect match to my neck so I can wear it as well, I don’t have much to cover but I like the finish of this and the fact it doesn’t transfer onto any of my clothes. I had a problem this winter with getting makeup on my jacket collar and found a few scarves to prvent this, but this makeup wasn’t the culprit.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Pros:
1. comes in a squeeze tube.
2. Lighter formula than traditional Doublewear. Dries quickly on face.
3. Little goes long way

Cons:

1. not enough colors variety. You are either ghost white or too tan.
2. Foundation is too cakey. I tried with and without setting powder. With and without moisturizers/primers. Face looks unnatural and cakey, I used a very small amount. I even tried blending with traditional Doublewear. Nothing works, you clearly appear to be wearing a foundation mask.
3. It is also formulated to replace your concealer. I don't see how, it settles into every line and crease.
4. Accentuates every pore, wrinkle, fine line, and skin problem on your face. Even areas you thought were no problem, makes you have skin problems. I applied with fingers, wet sponge, brush, nothing helps.
5. Not really max coverage. I still see my freckles coming through.

I love Estee Lauder double wear and was really hoping to switch to this formula to hide my freckles. Nope!
For the price, try something else. I actually look 10 years older when I wear this foundation.

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

At first I was really excited to get this foundation because of all the good reviews. I ordered the lightest shade and it was a weird, salmon color that made me look orange. The coverage was ok, not something great but it looked cakey af. I wore it instead of my nornal foundation and even my bf asked what's wrong with my face and why it has a weird texture. I regret spending my money on this since it's really expensive.

Amazing coverage! It stays in place for ever, even after a real intense crossfit workout!
It may sounds expensive but a very small amount of the product is needed for the whole face, so it lasts for a really long period.
It is heavy so you have to pay attention on the application. I use to apply my moisturizer, a silicon-based primer and after applying it with my wet beauty blender.

Wow got a sample of this and this foundation is amazing, it's super full coverage and makes your skin look so smooth and flawless, I would recommend hydrating your skin as it has the potential to highlight dry skin, it's a matte finish and a little goes a long way, it's a liquid formula and dries down quickly.

So I've been using this for a year and this is probably my least favourite foundation at the moment. The only reason I feel this, is because it's too heavy and my skin feels it.

The consistency is thick and mousse like. A little goes a long way and a pea size can cover your whole face. So in terms of value for money I think it is great. I love the sleek and smooth packaging as it's easy to travel with and looks well made.

When I put this on I feel I can only use a little, it spreads well but looks like heavy foundation which I do not prefer. Sometimes it looks like a mask. I have tried to mix in a moisturiser or oil to thin it out and this has been the best way to apply this. I makes a great tinted moisturiser. I find that it lasts all day and makes my skin look porcelain like (especially in photos). The only problem it looks like makeup and for everyday this can look over done.

I so want to love this product as it doesn't break me out and can hold oils very well but it's too heavy for me. I think if you are looking for high coverage that can cover a lot, this is great, would also perform well in photos as it looks flawless. For everyday though I like something lighter and more breathable.

What a name. It promises maximum coverage while staying on your skin for a very long time. The application is not for beginners. You have to blend quickly before it dries to a matte finish. If you want to apply a second layer on a spot, don't do it. It will be visible, yes, this foundation oxidizes and you will be left with a darker spot where you applied a second layer. This is an absolute no-go. You don't have to use a setting powder, but if you do, apply the thinnest amount or else you will end up with a cakey face. It's waterproof, and impossible to remove with rubbing (a little amount was left on the back of my hand where I pick up the product with my brush/sponge and it's still there). Yet on my combo skin (oily T-zone, normal to dry cheeks) it will disappear or get oily on my nose (MAC Pro Longwear Concealer, where are you?!). How can this happen when I applied a thin layer of powder? This stuff dries to a real, real matte finish. Your face will look like a mask. Prevent this with a thin layer which isn't able to give maximum/camouflage cover (duh). Packaging is the best thing about this product. Just squeeze a little or a great amount, you decide. No fear to let it fall on the cold floor. It's unbreakable. Overall, I wish this was a better version of Dermacol Makeup Cover. That foundation is THE maximum pigmentation you can get these days but it's so creamy that it won't stay long on your face. If it had a semi or matte finish Dermacol could totally beat Estee Lauder. I recommend this foundation to people with oily skin and a good hand for makeup application. Otherwise you will be disappointed.