Estee Lauder Double Wear Maximum Cover Camouflage Makeup For Face & Body

4.2

active ingredient: titanium dioxide ingredients: isododecane, titanium dioxide, isohexadecane, methyl methacrylate crosspolymer, petrolatum, glyceryl stearate, quaternium-18 hectorite, ethylene mixed copolymer, microcrystalline wax (cera microcristallina), kaolin, cholesterol, aloe barbadensis extract, lavender, sandal wood, tocopheryl acetate, isomerized linoleic acid, geranium, silica, jasmin, stearyl glycyrrhetinate, bisabolol, propylene carbonate, polyethylene, rose, polyglyceryl-3 diisostearate, BHT, mica, bismuth oxychloride, iron oxides, chromium oxide green, chromium hydroxide greens.

I've been using this foundation fairly consistently for the last 20 years. My aunt had a tube when I was about 14 and she got me a bottle, probably not a perfect choice for a teenager but hey ho! I'd credit this to the fact I have no wrinkles at all due to the spf protection. I'm a pro now at applying this as there is a knack to it. I like to mix a little bit of Bourjois healthy mix I'm with it and for me it applies and wears like a dream. I've got good skin so whilst I can imagine it's great for more problematic skin you can make it work regardless without it looking cakey. Love this ❤️

I have all double wear products and I find this foundation has the best coverage (the only foundation that covers my redness straight away) easy to apply and blend. The only problem is that it is oil based so for girls with oily skin as myself it's hard to keep it matt , need a lot of powder to set it. Will buy again , perfect for bad skin days. 4.5/5

To Read all 341 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have this just to say I have all of the EL Double Wear foundations. It's really an unnecessary product for me since I don't have problematic skin. It's overkill in terms of coverage for me but I can see the appeal of this product.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Foundation is the canvas where everything begins, it can make or break your look, so when I found this product, I knew I hit the jackpot in foundation land. I will start with the fact that being mixed makes it really difficult to find colors that match and look natural. This has never been an issue with this foundation, and that's coming from someone who has to buy different colors throughout the year depending on my skins sun exposure. It's never a problem whether I need something lighter or darker. Next, this stuff stays on through crying fests, rainstorms, water fights and anything else life might throw your way and all without it feeling like a mask, so I can actually make facial expressions without feeling like my face is gonna crack. It also comes in a plastic tube, so being the thrifty person I am, I love that I can cut the tube in half and get every single once out when I start to run low. (This fact alone has saved me many a busy morning!)

This absolutely would be my holy grail foundation IF they had a colour that matched. I have relatively pale skin and even the lightest colour in the range is too dark for me (and also looks too yellow/orange). Which is not surprising given there are only 6 shades in the range - ridiculous! Now, this feels and applies like an absolute dream and despite being MAXIMUM coverage, it doesn't feel the slightest bit cakey or heavy and looks really natural. I got a sample of this and was so upset that the colour was wrong, because everything else about this foundation is perfect! I honestly couldn't believe how good the formula is. Estee Lauder needs to come to its senses and make more colours available!

It has very very good coverage but it just can't beat my oily areas. Pores and redness become visible quick on my t zone, whereas my cheeks (where i got my worst hyperpigmentation from acne) stay pretty much the same. It is long lasting (as it takes ages to take off and some of still remains on, even on my nose) but nothing lasts on my oily pores, yet.

I got the lightest shade, 11 very light. It's a bit light for my nc10-15 skin, but i mix it with slightly darker foundations. They're crazy if they discontinue 11...

It looks matte and a lil dry on my flaky areas, but it could be way worse.

No scent, yay. Packaging is ideal for optimum dosage.

My holy grail foundation. I suffer from hormonal cystic acne and as a result, hyperpigmentation. However, I need no more than a pea sized amount for my whole face. This foundation has the most beautiful slip on the sink, but once it sets- it sets. I'm combination, so on my oily spots it just gets more beautiful as the day goes on, and it practically disguises any dry spots. The only downfall of this would be the way it photographs. I have a very fair and yellow toned complexion but in flash photography this foundation gave my face a pink cast, not very flattering. HOWEVER, dabbing a light layer of a powder foundation solves this problem, and locks it in with the most coverage you can get. Overall I highly suggest AT LEAST getting a sample, but if you invest, you will not regret it.

First of all this foundation is under rated It's not famous among youtube guru but you know what this is the best foundation i've ever tried. Excellent coverage, a little goes a really really long way im not kidding. The application is so easy i just use my finger no fancy brush what so ever. It covers everything on your skin and it set to matte finish. i don't set with powder and it doesn't move or slipped on my skin. Big big love

This foundation is full coverage and covers all the flaws on my face. I love how smoothly it goes on my skin.

I really wish Estee Lauder had not discontinued lighter shades. I am fair (MAC studio fix fluid NC15). The lightest shade of this foundation, 1N3 Creamy Vanilla, is still too dark.

So I mix with Double Wear stay in place foundation (1W2 Sand) and use it on my cheeks where I have the most hyperpigmentation. Then, I apply just Double Wear on the rest of my face.

Packaging is really nice. It come in a nice flat tube with a small hole at the tip. So I can squeeze out a tiny bit. It is very easy to control the amount to use.

If this runs out, I will buy again since I have not found any other full coverage foundation better than this one. Just wish for a lighter shade!

Best of the best