Estee Lauder Double Wear Maximum Cover Camouflage Makeup For Face & Body

4.2

ACTIVE INGREDIENT: TITANIUM DIOXIDE 19.90INGREDIENTS: ISODODECANE, TITANIUM DIOXIDE, ISOHEXADECANE, METHYL METHACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, PETROLATUM, GLYCERYL STEARATE, QUATERNIUM-18 HECTORITE, ETHYLENE MIXED COPOLYMER, MICROCRYSTALLINE WAX (CERA MICROCRISTALLINA), KAOLIN, CHOLESTEROL, ALOE BARBADENSIS EXTRACT, LAVENDER, SANDAL WOOD, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, ISOMERIZED LINOLEIC ACID, GERANIUM, SILICA, JASMIN, STEARYL GLYCYRRHETINATE, BISABOLOL, PROPYLENE CARBONATE, POLYETHYLENE, ROSE, POLYGLYCERYL-3 DIISOSTEARATE, BHT, MICA, BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE, IRON OXIDES, CHROMIUM OXIDE GREEN, CHROMIUM HYDROXIDE GREENS

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I use it with smashbox primer oil and a beauty blender and the result is AMAZING. It helps conce my acne scars, it doesn't look cakey, and it lasts forever even in Phoenix summers. It really doesn't look unnatural with the primer oil and blender.

Love love love this stuff.

Every product I've tried to cover melasma, hyperpigmentation anf sunspots all left me disappointed. Until now. Gotcha Holy Grail! The first time my daughter saw me wearing it we were outside on a sunny day and she immediately asked what foundation I was using because my skin looked amazing. Be prepared to contour because the full coverage The price is steep but a little goes a long way so I'm glad I bit the bullet.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

As having melasma on my face, I have bought this product with lots of expectations after watching a couple of videos and reading some reviews on how perfect this product was in terms of coverage. Apart from hyperpigmentation, the product's claim is that it can even cover tattoos, birth marks, etc. A big NO! It does NOT cover my melasma even with a color corrector underneath!! Its coverage is not better than my very cheap concealer actually. I'm very very very disappointed about this foundation, and no way buy it again. Do not recommend this foundation anyone who suffers from melasma, because believe me, you can find the same coverage -maybe better- with much cheaper products. Do not ever waste your money on this!

My mom swears by this!

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I love this foundation, it's perfect for going out clubbing or in the summer because the staying power is incredible. Sometimes it can be a bit too heavy though and I prefer using a lighter foundation and concealer if I need to. I sometimes use this foundation in combination with a lighter one, so I'll put the estee lauder on areas I want a higher coverage. Definitely apply moisturiser generously before using it in the winter! I would buy this again as it's not too expensive for the quality.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I absolutely love the coverage of this product. Covers basically everything acne, acne scars etc.. I have acne prone, oily skin and this product did not sit well on the skin. Well for me it didn't. After a few hours it just gets so gross and cakey on me, but the coverage is just so good! I am going to go return it however because it just doesn't look right on my skin. I give it a 3/5 because of the coverage other than that it's a meh foundation.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This has got to be one of my favourite foundations for everyday wear, and for me that means alot. I usually will not wear a foundation everyday unless I can guarantee no breakouts and this one for sure is one of the best I have.

The consistency is thick and has a whipped feel. When applied on skin it is light and doesn't feel occlusive. The colour range is a bit of a flaw, but I'm lucky to be the shade Tawny, which brightens my skin tone.

This is definitely a full coverage foundation, when I put this on I use a pea size amount and it's medium to full coverage on the get go. I can apply with fingers, brush, beauty blender etc and all methods work well. It smooths out easily and can be applied very lightly or heavily where needed. I like to also use it as a concealer. Blush and bronzer apply beautifully and stay in place all day.

In terms of wear I feel it is long wearing on my combination to oily skin. I can wear this for 6-8 hours before a blot; this can then last for another 6 hours. I like that it doesn't make me look greasy/oily, but to be sure it's not oil controlling rather more like it doesn't allow for my oils to seep through and take over. It can break up around the nose; so I use BECCA's mattifying primer for my nose area.

I also love to mix this with lower coverage foundations to increase the coverage and wear time. The consistency remains whipped and applies to the skin even more smoothly.

Definitely will rebuy and recommend this for a long time.

I've been using this foundation fairly consistently for the last 20 years. My aunt had a tube when I was about 14 and she got me a bottle, probably not a perfect choice for a teenager but hey ho! I'd credit this to the fact I have no wrinkles at all due to the spf protection. I'm a pro now at applying this as there is a knack to it. I like to mix a little bit of Bourjois healthy mix I'm with it and for me it applies and wears like a dream. I've got good skin so whilst I can imagine it's great for more problematic skin you can make it work regardless without it looking cakey. Love this ❤️

I have all double wear products and I find this foundation has the best coverage (the only foundation that covers my redness straight away) easy to apply and blend. The only problem is that it is oil based so for girls with oily skin as myself it's hard to keep it matt , need a lot of powder to set it. Will buy again , perfect for bad skin days. 4.5/5

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have this just to say I have all of the EL Double Wear foundations. It's really an unnecessary product for me since I don't have problematic skin. It's overkill in terms of coverage for me but I can see the appeal of this product.