Estee Lauder Double Wear Maximum Cover Camouflage Makeup For Face & Body

4.2

ACTIVE INGREDIENT: TITANIUM DIOXIDE 19.90INGREDIENTS: ISODODECANE, TITANIUM DIOXIDE, ISOHEXADECANE, METHYL METHACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, PETROLATUM, GLYCERYL STEARATE, QUATERNIUM-18 HECTORITE, ETHYLENE MIXED COPOLYMER, MICROCRYSTALLINE WAX (CERA MICROCRISTALLINA), KAOLIN, CHOLESTEROL, ALOE BARBADENSIS EXTRACT, LAVENDER, SANDAL WOOD, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, ISOMERIZED LINOLEIC ACID, GERANIUM, SILICA, JASMIN, STEARYL GLYCYRRHETINATE, BISABOLOL, PROPYLENE CARBONATE, POLYETHYLENE, ROSE, POLYGLYCERYL-3 DIISOSTEARATE, BHT, MICA, BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE, IRON OXIDES, CHROMIUM OXIDE GREEN, CHROMIUM HYDROXIDE GREENS

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I was so excited to try this foundation. Read raving reviews about its pigmentation and that it still looks like skin on your face. Well, I have combo skin and I'm a bit disappointed. Don't get me wrong it's a good foundation, yet not good enough for me. It dries faster than any other creamy foundation so you gotta work quickly. And it has a matte finish. Yes, a matte finish. But still, I apply my Laura Mercier Translucent Powder. Both of them make my face look like "natural" flawless. My T-zone gets oily after 4 hours. I guess it's my powder. Yet, I wished that the foundation helped to control my oily areas. You don't get much for the price. I'm going to try to sheer it out with a cream or MAC Fix+ so that I don't need to buy a new tube again. And I'll use another powder to see if it's really Laura Merciers Translucent Powder that can't control my oil.

The shade range with this foundation is shocking- the lightest shade is FAR too dark for my NC20! I find it such a shame, as it is otherwise a fabulous product. The coverage is amazing- it covers my severe acne easily and lasts all day long.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

IT CREATES AN ORANGE CRUST. BEWARE. PLEASE. BEWARE. I have to say that this is the most expensive foundation I have ever bought that was worse than any drugstore variety. I am very oily and this did not sit well on my skin. It didn't sit well on my body, either. It does not buff into the skin well and I tried my Beautyblender, Real Techniques sponge, IT Cosmetics foundation brush, IT Cosmetics stipple brush, MAC toothbrush style brush thingy and even the official Estee Lauder Foundation Brush that's $45. I tested this with about 15 different primers, 4 different moisturizers, even argan oil. This stuff just..sucked.

It's extremely dry and gets into and sits on dry patches and fine lines I didn't even realize I had! I have tiny, barely there pores and this looked like I had a crater face. As far as high coverage I have used Dermablend, Dermacol, you name it...this was a nightmare. The consistency is sort of like if you took a cap full of the BareMinerals Original Matte mineral (loose powdery) foundation and added water too it then tried to rub it on your face. You'd have a wet powdery sludge mess and that was what this was like. I don't have dark circles but this brought some out!? I don't have severe redness but this also brought some out and it sure didn't cover my zit. It does NOT mix well with concealers or CC's like Undercover Green, I tried.

I have tested this foundation out for exactly 18 applications and I am confident that this is really a bad product. On my flawless hand, it applied smooth and later caked there too. It covers VERY LIGHTLY PIGMENTED birthmarks that are flat, but anything raised, it will cake around and on and create a sort of crust. The shades are exactly 4 shades darker than regular Doublewear too, and my shade 1N1 came out very orange. Like a Fake Bake orange. It claims to cover tattoos but I'd say it needs a pretty thick layer and a ton of setting spray to do that.

The packaging is awful because there's no way to mix it when it separates in the tube. No way to shake it. It's just a matte squeeze tube. It's next to impossible to use, and I have tried to blend it using various oils, oil primers, moisturizers, and so on. Someone said try it with Smashbox OIl Primer, I did but still, a disaster. I cannot recommend this.

If you're even considering getting this, I highly suggest you visit the counter and test it on your FACE (not your hand or neck, it's a big difference in the way it looks when set.) I'd suggest asking for a sample and wearing it for around 3 days to understand the magnitude of the mistake you'd make by investing in this horrible product that will leave you confused due to reviews and broke due to the price and leave you trying for many weeks to figure out a way to use this debacle of a "foundation."

This lasts ages and you only need a tiny bit so it works out CHEAPER that my old foundation and is absolutely the best at covering blemishes/imperfections and stays on all day. Plus my skin has improved since using it so I think it doesn't clog my pores either. Would thoroughly recommend to anyone wanting that bit more coverage without looking caked

I use it with smashbox primer oil and a beauty blender and the result is AMAZING. It helps conce my acne scars, it doesn't look cakey, and it lasts forever even in Phoenix summers. It really doesn't look unnatural with the primer oil and blender.

Love love love this stuff.

Every product I've tried to cover melasma, hyperpigmentation anf sunspots all left me disappointed. Until now. Gotcha Holy Grail! The first time my daughter saw me wearing it we were outside on a sunny day and she immediately asked what foundation I was using because my skin looked amazing. Be prepared to contour because the full coverage The price is steep but a little goes a long way so I'm glad I bit the bullet.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

As having melasma on my face, I have bought this product with lots of expectations after watching a couple of videos and reading some reviews on how perfect this product was in terms of coverage. Apart from hyperpigmentation, the product's claim is that it can even cover tattoos, birth marks, etc. A big NO! It does NOT cover my melasma even with a color corrector underneath!! Its coverage is not better than my very cheap concealer actually. I'm very very very disappointed about this foundation, and no way buy it again. Do not recommend this foundation anyone who suffers from melasma, because believe me, you can find the same coverage -maybe better- with much cheaper products. Do not ever waste your money on this!

My mom swears by this!

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I love this foundation, it's perfect for going out clubbing or in the summer because the staying power is incredible. Sometimes it can be a bit too heavy though and I prefer using a lighter foundation and concealer if I need to. I sometimes use this foundation in combination with a lighter one, so I'll put the estee lauder on areas I want a higher coverage. Definitely apply moisturiser generously before using it in the winter! I would buy this again as it's not too expensive for the quality.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I absolutely love the coverage of this product. Covers basically everything acne, acne scars etc.. I have acne prone, oily skin and this product did not sit well on the skin. Well for me it didn't. After a few hours it just gets so gross and cakey on me, but the coverage is just so good! I am going to go return it however because it just doesn't look right on my skin. I give it a 3/5 because of the coverage other than that it's a meh foundation.