Estée Lauder Double Wear Maximum Cover Camouflage Makeup For Face & Body SPF 15

Filtered by age: 30-35

4.4

ACTIVE INGREDIENT: TITANIUM DIOXIDE 19.90INGREDIENTS: ISODODECANE, TITANIUM DIOXIDE, ISOHEXADECANE, METHYL METHACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, PETROLATUM, GLYCERYL STEARATE, QUATERNIUM-18 HECTORITE, ETHYLENE MIXED COPOLYMER, MICROCRYSTALLINE WAX (CERA MICROCRISTALLINA), KAOLIN, CHOLESTEROL, ALOE BARBADENSIS EXTRACT, LAVENDER, SANDAL WOOD, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, ISOMERIZED LINOLEIC ACID, GERANIUM, SILICA, JASMIN, STEARYL GLYCYRRHETINATE, BISABOLOL, PROPYLENE CARBONATE, POLYETHYLENE, ROSE, POLYGLYCERYL-3 DIISOSTEARATE, BHT, MICA, BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE, IRON OXIDES, CHROMIUM OXIDE GREEN, CHROMIUM HYDROXIDE GREENS

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This foundation is great for special events or photographs. It has SPF in it, but it's such heavy coverage that the flashback is minimal. I've personally never noticed any flashback whatsoever. I wore this on my wedding day, and my skin looked flawless in all of the photos. This would be my holy grail foundation for daily wear if it wasn't so heavy.

When my skin is on the drier side it looks a bit cakey when worn outdoors. However, for a full coverage foundation (AND THIS IS VERY FULL COVERAGE) I would say it gives a very natural skin like appearance when applied correctly. You definitely need to use bronzers, blush, and highlighters with this product to add dimension back in to your complexion. The coverage is that full.

The shade range is very limited in this line. I ended up buying two colors and mixing them together (1N3 and 2W2) in order to achieve the color I needed. It still wasn't a perfect match, but it's hard to achieve a perfect match with such a full coverage foundation to begin with. I'm typically an NC20.

Pros:
*Very full coverage
*Very natural demi-matte finish (particularly for a full coverage foundation)

Cons:
*Can be drying without proper application
*Very limited shade range

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

The best thing about this is the coverage. A tiny amount goes a long way! That’s pretty much where it ends. Did not expect this but it actually leaves me very oily after about 1 hours wear. Needs a lot of primer and powder which then blocks pores and causes breakouts :(
I imagine this would suit normal skin really well, but leaves naturally oily skin really shiny.

So I've been using this for a year and this is probably my least favourite foundation at the moment. The only reason I feel this, is because it's too heavy and my skin feels it.

The consistency is thick and mousse like. A little goes a long way and a pea size can cover your whole face. So in terms of value for money I think it is great. I love the sleek and smooth packaging as it's easy to travel with and looks well made.

When I put this on I feel I can only use a little, it spreads well but looks like heavy foundation which I do not prefer. Sometimes it looks like a mask. I have tried to mix in a moisturiser or oil to thin it out and this has been the best way to apply this. I makes a great tinted moisturiser. I find that it lasts all day and makes my skin look porcelain like (especially in photos). The only problem it looks like makeup and for everyday this can look over done.

I so want to love this product as it doesn't break me out and can hold oils very well but it's too heavy for me. I think if you are looking for high coverage that can cover a lot, this is great, would also perform well in photos as it looks flawless. For everyday though I like something lighter and more breathable.

I use it with smashbox primer oil and a beauty blender and the result is AMAZING. It helps conce my acne scars, it doesn't look cakey, and it lasts forever even in Phoenix summers. It really doesn't look unnatural with the primer oil and blender.

Love love love this stuff.

I've been using this foundation fairly consistently for the last 20 years. My aunt had a tube when I was about 14 and she got me a bottle, probably not a perfect choice for a teenager but hey ho! I'd credit this to the fact I have no wrinkles at all due to the spf protection. I'm a pro now at applying this as there is a knack to it. I like to mix a little bit of Bourjois healthy mix I'm with it and for me it applies and wears like a dream. I've got good skin so whilst I can imagine it's great for more problematic skin you can make it work regardless without it looking cakey. Love this ❤️

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have this just to say I have all of the EL Double Wear foundations. It's really an unnecessary product for me since I don't have problematic skin. It's overkill in terms of coverage for me but I can see the appeal of this product.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Foundation is the canvas where everything begins, it can make or break your look, so when I found this product, I knew I hit the jackpot in foundation land. I will start with the fact that being mixed makes it really difficult to find colors that match and look natural. This has never been an issue with this foundation, and that's coming from someone who has to buy different colors throughout the year depending on my skins sun exposure. It's never a problem whether I need something lighter or darker. Next, this stuff stays on through crying fests, rainstorms, water fights and anything else life might throw your way and all without it feeling like a mask, so I can actually make facial expressions without feeling like my face is gonna crack. It also comes in a plastic tube, so being the thrifty person I am, I love that I can cut the tube in half and get every single once out when I start to run low. (This fact alone has saved me many a busy morning!)

First of all this foundation is under rated It's not famous among youtube guru but you know what this is the best foundation i've ever tried. Excellent coverage, a little goes a really really long way im not kidding. The application is so easy i just use my finger no fancy brush what so ever. It covers everything on your skin and it set to matte finish. i don't set with powder and it doesn't move or slipped on my skin. Big big love

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Please dont listen to Ombrejane! full coverage foundation has a porcelain perfect finish...nothing fake about it. for u to say a foundation looks fake because its full coverage is bullcrap!
foundation is foundation..whether its full coverage or sheer!
anywho.
The price is reasonable,seeing this is a high end brand and you are given quality.
I love the packaging because you squeeze it out. Unlike the EL stay in place where you need to go to MAC and purchase a pump!!!
I love the consistency. Its a mix between liquid and cream.
I never really get pimples or anything of that nature..BUT when I wear this I get compliments on my skin.
Once again,this is no miracle worker.It wont cover lumps and bumps.No foundation will. Foundation only enhances your skin and hides MINOR blemishes that you are taking care of already with your skincare regimen.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Love the coverage of this foundation, it covers everything and stays put. The tube seems small but it has lasted me a long time because you use so little. It's super easy to blend with my kabuki brush too. Just wish the colour range was better. The packaging looks nice too with the Estée Lauder dark blue and gold lid and lettering.