Estée Lauder Double Wear Maximum Cover Camouflage Makeup For Face & Body SPF 15

Filtered by age: 18 & Under

3.6

ACTIVE INGREDIENT: TITANIUM DIOXIDE 19.90INGREDIENTS: ISODODECANE, TITANIUM DIOXIDE, ISOHEXADECANE, METHYL METHACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, PETROLATUM, GLYCERYL STEARATE, QUATERNIUM-18 HECTORITE, ETHYLENE MIXED COPOLYMER, MICROCRYSTALLINE WAX (CERA MICROCRISTALLINA), KAOLIN, CHOLESTEROL, ALOE BARBADENSIS EXTRACT, LAVENDER, SANDAL WOOD, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, ISOMERIZED LINOLEIC ACID, GERANIUM, SILICA, JASMIN, STEARYL GLYCYRRHETINATE, BISABOLOL, PROPYLENE CARBONATE, POLYETHYLENE, ROSE, POLYGLYCERYL-3 DIISOSTEARATE, BHT, MICA, BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE, IRON OXIDES, CHROMIUM OXIDE GREEN, CHROMIUM HYDROXIDE GREENS

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

At first I was really excited to get this foundation because of all the good reviews. I ordered the lightest shade and it was a weird, salmon color that made me look orange. The coverage was ok, not something great but it looked cakey af. I wore it instead of my nornal foundation and even my bf asked what's wrong with my face and why it has a weird texture. I regret spending my money on this since it's really expensive.

My mom swears by this!

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I love this foundation, it's perfect for going out clubbing or in the summer because the staying power is incredible. Sometimes it can be a bit too heavy though and I prefer using a lighter foundation and concealer if I need to. I sometimes use this foundation in combination with a lighter one, so I'll put the estee lauder on areas I want a higher coverage. Definitely apply moisturiser generously before using it in the winter! I would buy this again as it's not too expensive for the quality.

I normally use the regular Este Lauder double wear which was good coverage but I have scarring from bad breakouts that would still show through unless I used a couple layers which is fine but I wanted something with even more coverage that I could use without so many layers so I picked this stuff up and it works great. Covers my acne scarring and it's actually pretty thin I thought the formula would be more thick sort of like the hard candy concealer . It's very blendable and the coverage is great. I apply it with a damp sponge and only use about a pea size for each half of my face and use a very tiny bit if I have a pimple that's being stubborn. It goes pretty good on dry skin too which is also surprising because I tested it out after I had wiped all my makeup off and didn't use any moisturizer beforehand. I have acne prone skin so I'll check back in after w week or so to see how well it does.

When I first put this foundation its perfect. Great coverage and it makes my skin look amazing but after a couple minutes or so I began to get dark and light patches all over my cheeks. I am not pleased with this foundation at all I have never had this problem before.

I bought this product as it was on sale from about 29 to 17 on one of the beauty retailer websites.

I guessed the colour and picked out the lightest one however it is still a bit dark for my skin tone but I make it work for me! It is very thick and a little goes a long way - and I mean this literally you only need a little pea sized amount for your whole face.

I do not have scars or acne but I do have a little blood vessel on my nose that always looks like a spot and is really bright. It covered that immediately and no other foundation could cover this. This foundation is literally full coverage and I mean full coverage like you'll never find a foundation that covers so well.

It did not stay on all day and dries very quickly while applying so you have to be very quick. Overall I'd definitely recommend this for people who want to cover stuff on their face whether it is a pimple, scars, acne or blood vessels. Overall this is an amazing foundation!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Amazing coverage and beautful texture but a little thick and drys fast
good price

but !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- not many tones , so i was unable to get a shade closer to my skin tone
- really hard to remove with make upo remover even and leaves skin dry :(

I got this foundation as a sample and I was really excited to try it out. i applied it with my Dior foundation brush which makes all foundation glide on like a dream (which I would expect for 40 anyway!) I tried it in the lightest colour which is creamy Ivory.

So I really liked it when I first applied it, looked like a good colour and it did cover everything, my skin looked flawless and it even covered my horrible, horrible under eye circles which I use heavy concealer for. A few hours went by and I was still really happy with the feel of the foundation, it was heavy but it didn't feel like a mask!

And then I looked in the mirror, my face was ORANGE! I'm not really really pale, I'm an NC20 in Mac and my skin has yellowish tones. My face and neck were completely different colours, it had all caked up and in some areas it had gone a weird grey colour. I have never had this with any foundation, I've had foundations that I havent 'felt' but never ever this. I had to walk around in the busy public for the rest of the day feeling like an idiot and I could see girls staring at me like 'what is wrong with her skin?'.

Such high hops and I'm so so disappointed.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

Bought this one on accident thinking this was the double wear my friend was telling me about. Gives amazing coverage and makes my face look FLAWLESS around my nose and forehead. But I had to take off two because no matter how quickly I blend it, no matter what I use to blend with and no matter if I use a primer/ moisturiser... It always turns out patchy around my cheeks, and the sides of my face. It dries so quickly on the face so you have to be quick. Shame it didn't work for me because I really did love the finish.

My Skin type and texture- I have oily skin with a few dry areas around my nose.I have active and inactive acne and have large pores around the cheek area and extremely bad panda eyes!

This foundation simply doesn't work for oily skin with enlarged pores which I sadly have.The foundation applies nice and evenly and covers most of my acne scars and blemishes and gives a flawless finish.Almost doll-like.After three hours of wear,it began to slide off and transfers very easily and the colour began to oxidise and turn orange.I am sad that they have discontinued the lighter shades as even Creamy Vanilla is still too dark for my skin tone.If they did lighter shades then this could make a big difference.

My friends use this foundation and they have combination skin with less visible pores and this foundation really works for them and gives them a flawless face!

I think the normal Double Wear does the job for me and considering I have deep acne scars,this foundation does wonders! It covers my pores,scars,blemishes and makes my face look like a little porcelain doll :) I use CN2 ECRU which is just a little warmer than my skin tone but makes me look more healthier.
I truly believe that the normal Double Wear foundation is just as good and if not better than the Double Wear Maximum Coverage.(This is someone who has a face full of scars and blemishes)

Overall-A fantastic foundation for people with normal/combination skin with acne and scars but not suitable for people with oily skin and enlarged pores.

Might re-purchase once they bring out a lighter shade :)