p2 Perfect Face! Anti-Red Base

1 review

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

After having tried the L'oreal Studio Secrets green primer (I thought I should mention this one because the other reviewer mentionned it) I didn't want to try primers anymore for such a long time. That primer was not only expensive (around 20 EUR for a L'oreal primer!!), but it also had obvious glitter in it. Glitter which would show up even through foundation. No, not shimmer. GLITTER. STAY AWAY FROM IT. And then I saw the P2 primer which barely cost anything (around 5 EUR?) and I thought "why not?". And I am SO glad I picked it up.

This is a very good product for people with a "redness" problem! I am one of those unfortunate persons who turns red oh so easily, no matter the circumstances. Foundation helps, but usually the redness still shines through. This product helps me to look "skintoned" all day. I apply this underneath my foundation. As soon as I apply this I see a difference: this takes away the redness in my face immediately! And the effect lasts all day for me. I should mention that I would not wear it in itself though. If you do, you can sometimes see a light green "sheen" on your skin which is not very flattering. So this does need some foundation or TM on top imo.

My only gripe is that this product does not improve the wear of my foundation. I don't mind, but because this is a primer I secretly hoped that it would, so don't buy this if you need longer wear. Another slight downside (but for most people this will be an upside) is that it is more mattifying than moistrizing. I have dryish skin and I can see that becoming a problem for me during winter. But this product should be good for people with oily/normal skin.

I am not sure whether or not I like the packaging... It is like a tube with a pump at the end... Really not sure what to think of it, but it works so meh.

Overall: GREAT product if you have redness issues and if you don't want to spend alot of money on a green primer. Try this! You won't be disappointed!