Mehron Celebre HD Pro Cream Makeup

4.1

INGREDIENTS: Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Isononyl Isononanoate, Ozokerite, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Myristyl Lactate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Extract, Ethylhexyl Hydroxystearate, Silica, BHA. May Contain: [+/- CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77489, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), CI 15850 (Red 6 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake)].

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

I absolutely love their foundations, Cake Makeup and Pressed Powders and loose Powders. This review is for the HD cream its wonderful! And so cheap. Yes I cont to use and buy department store foundations too, but I use the Eurasia Fair and or Japonis mixed togather-the undertones are perfect in this line I have Eurasia Ivory which is almost like yellow tinged Ivory not Gesihia opaque and it looks flawless I have the pressed powder in the same color and it is wonderful dry or wet. Really -you can manipulate the coverage as much as you want, you can sheer it out or apply it thick. I recommend you have well moisturized skin but not wet, and a primer helps, I use a damp beauty blender. After ward I do the press and roll technique with a powder so important you set it with a powder since its so emollient and creamy - in daylight the color is undetectable. RCMA has their equivalent shades which is the "shinto Line" but the shinto line is so dark and green in their line. This looks great if your anywhere from NC-35-NC 45 the Eurasia line is for you. You can manipulate and mix and match them it its warm but golden warm not red. Coverage stands up but if your going to be running around sweaty with little chance of powder touch up I recommend something less creamy or use a mattifer which Mehron makes too and a loose powder touch up. LOVE THIS

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

i am nc20 and i got med 1 and it's perfect. i'm part greek so the colour suits me so well....it's such a perfect product. i loved mac studio fix but it made me break out. what i loved about it was the hd 'airbrush' type finish it gave me. this product does just that!! it costs about 8 pounds on ebay. you only need the teeeeniest amount - i use a sigma flat top kabuki and lightly tap it onto my skin. when i use my fingers it looks awful (so don't do that). it doesn't really have a smell. it lasts all day. i have combo skin that is a bit oily and actually it looks really good on my skin, even at the end of the day it just looks dewy and pretty. it's pretty high coverage and does make you look like you're wearing makeup...but i like to look madeup. i'd say it's an airbrush type finish. my friend borrowed it and she loved it :) and i recently modeled and the mua used this product ;) so clearly works pretty well on all skin

To Read all 78 Reviews, Login or Join

Best foundation I've ever used!! So moisturising and leaves a perfect radiant finish but doesn't look oily. The coverage is unreal, you don't even need concealer. I guessed what colour i needed and it is the first foundation that has matched my skin perfectly :) (I have really pale skin and light 3 was a perfect match) I only wish the packaging was better but for the price I really don't care.

My advice: BUY SAMPLES FIRST.

I picked this up after using Estee Lauder Doublewear. I've been wanting to buy this for a while and I was SO excited about it. I purchased it in Light 1 and Light 3 and they're pretty good matches for my skintone, but I just don't like the feel of it at all. I thought it would be a pretty decent coverage, but it's more medium coverage for me. It sticks to dry patches (I didn't even realize I had dry skin before this foundation) and wears off fairly quickly, within 4 hours, even with primer.

I've used SO many different application methods for this makeup–buffing brush, foundation brush, beauty blender, air puff that came with my cushion foundation, my fingers, a concealer brush–and I still haven't figured out something that works. I guess the concealer brush works the best. But I probably wouldn't purchase this again myself.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

This and a stippling brush makes for a flawless finish. I have tried applying it with a damp sponge but got too heavy of a coverage for my liking. I recommend a brush and a light hand. I also use a little pore filling primer beforehand so that this doesn't sink into pores. I am NC20 skintone and ME1 is a perfect match. The brush that I am currently using is a MAC 187.

I bought a huge foundation palette a few years ago of Mehron celebre HD cream foundations. It came with 20 full size shades and it was $188. I do a lot of makeup as a hobby. I am not a professional makeup artist, I work as a nurse but on my off days, I do a lot of makeup on people. I love this foundation. It's easy to work with, blends very nicely into the skin. I would say this is a medium coverage but is buildable to heavy if you need it to be. I use a damp beauty blender to apply the foundation. They have a very nice color selection with warm, neutral and cool tones. It photographs beautifully. I have used this for 4 weddings and multiple photo shoots. It has great staying power as well. If you want an affordable foundation kit, this is a great option. You can also buy the colors individually on camera ready cosmetics. You get a lot of product. I have barely made a dent in mine in the last 2 years.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I got some samples of this foundation from camerareadycosmetics.com. After doing a lot of research online, I decided to try the shades Light 3, Light Olive, and Mid-Lite Olive. I didn't get Light 4 or Medium 1 because I was worried that the undertones would be off. (My skin tone is MAC NC15, L'Oral True Match W2, MUFE HD 117, for reference.) LT3 is too pale, Mid-Lite Olive is a little dark, and Light Olive is a pretty good match. However, I've found that any of them look fine on me as long as they are not too heavily applied. In fact, in the photo of myself that I uploaded to this review, I am wearing Mid-Lite Olive. It is January, so I do not at all have a tan.

It took me a long time to find a good method for applying this foundation. I've tried a flat foundation brush, flat-top brush, kabuki brush, and foam wedge sponge, all both damp and dry, and none of them worked. All of those methods put on way too much product, making the foundation settle into my pores right as I put it on. I've found that the only way to make this foundation look good is to put it on either using the fingers or a damp Real Techniques sponge. Of course, I prefer the latter since it's cleaner. I need to have my sponge more wet than when using a liquid foundation, of course. Since I have a little sample jar, and the sponge does not fit in it, I use a plastic butter knife to remove a small amount of product and dispense it on a plastic dish. Then I have plenty of room to dip the sponge in the product and put it on.

One thing I must warn about with this foundation is that for people with oily skin, it is imperative to set this foundation with plenty of powder, or else it will look very shiny after just a few hours of wear. Granted, I don't usually wear it with a primer, since I tend to wear this foundation when I only need it on for a couple of hours, like for a job interview. If I did, it probably would last longer. If you have oily skin and wear this with a primer, powder, and setting spray, it should last all day, but I have yet to test that out!

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I bought this 12 shade mehron celebre Hd for my makeup kit as I am freelance MUA and I am sooooooooooo happy ı bought this palette, the shades are amazing and the coverage is incredible, you need very little to cover the face and it covers very well,ıt has a beautiful matte finish to it too with a subtle glow. It also lasts me all day even through the tropical weather...i look very natural...ı was very impressed that when ı noticed ı was starting to run out on some shades ı decided to stock up on the individual ones which was 10 USD from camera ready cosmetics.I dont even have to powder my face or clients face as it holds up pretty well. I use it with a wet buffing brush, ı havent tried it with a beauty blender yet but will do so soon. My clients absoluetly love it and I defeinelty recommend this to all my friends.

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Warm

I picked out two samples to try it out as it was one of the lower priced cream foundations. Though in the pan it looks extremely creamy, it went on extremely dry on top of my dry skin. It went on patchy and cakey and uneven. I could not even try to wear it for more than five minutes. Definitely not for me.

However, I gave it to my sister with oily skin to try it out and it doesn't go on as dryly on her. However, it creases pretty badly and doesn't provide superior coverage.

I wanted to buy this for my professional makeup kit but it's not a product versatile enough for most skin types. It also looks very thick on the skin. Would not recommend.

I was on the search for a good cream foundation and this one is great! It lasted all day for me in the heat and looked very natural. You can't beat the price either, between $10 and $11 on Amazon. I use a flat top brush and buff it in, but a damp bb works great too. The packaging is a little cheap, but it works. I am NW 20 and tried Med. 1 and Light 4. Both work, but the Med. 1 is an absolute perfect match. It seems a little greasy at first and I am combo/dry. I don't know how this well this would work for very oily skin.