Yes To Carrots Yes To Tomatoes Daily Balancing Moisturizer

Yes To Carrots Yes To Tomatoes Daily Balancing Moisturizer

3.3

WATER (AQUA), CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, PRUNUS AMYGDALUS DULCIS (SWEET ALMOND) OIL, GLYCERYL STEARATE, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA BUTTER), POTASSIUM CETYL PHOSPHATE, ALOE BARBADENSIS (ALOE VERA) LEAF JUICE*, GLYCERIN, CETYL ALCOHOL, THEOBROMA CACAO (COCOA) SEED BUTTER, GLYCERYL LAURATE, SOLANUM LYCOPERSICUM (TOMATO) FRUIT EXTRACT*, CUCURBITA PEPO (PUMPKIN) FRUIT EXTRACT, GINKGO BILOBA LEAF EXTRACT, TOCOPHEROL (VITAMIN E), CITRULLUS VULGARIS (WATERMELON) FRUIT EXTRACT, CAPSICUM ANNUUM (RED PEPPER) FRUIT EXTRACT, ASPALATHUS LINEARIS (AFRICAN RED BUSH TEA) EXTRACT*, CHAMOMILLA RECUTITA (MATRICARIA) FLOWER EXTRACT*, OLEA EUROPAEA (OLIVE) FRUIT OIL, SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA) SEED OIL, HYDROGENATED PALM GLYCERIDES, XANTHAN GUM, DEAD SEA SALT(MARIS SAL), POTASSIUM SORBATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM)

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

This is a good lightweight moisturizer that's good for people with combo and oily skin. Now, there is a noticeable fragrance to it, but it's not overwhelming and doesn't smell like it for long after applying it. It absorbs into the skin pretty good and doesn't feel greasy at all.

I recommend this for people who have acne and are looking for a decently price moisturizer. This has better ingredients in it than most drugstore brands and is healthier for the skin.

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I'm not sure yet if I like this. But one thing that throws me off really badly is the SCENT. I bought this because it seemed like a more natural option for skin care and with a name like "yes to tomatoes" I assumed if it had any scent at all it would be a fresh one. But no this smells like vanilla perfume. a very strong warm scent that lingers on your face. I assume they used fragrance to make the smell and with a product like this advertising to be fresh and natural I think that is a HUGE marketing mistake. Please remove the smell!

To Read all 67 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Fades red acne marks very well! On the T-Zone I need something bit more exfoliating with salicylic acid, but for skin to heal, this is it! πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜Š

on 11/3/2015 6:11:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I am someone with really oily and blemish prone skin. As my blemishes are less about the products I use on my face and more of a hormonal issue, I try to find products that brighten the rest of my skin and solve the oil issue more so than the large blemishes. This moisturizer does exactly that!

I had originally purchased it during the summer months and I absolutely LOVED what it did for my complexion. The usual always present redness had gone away and I was left with glowing skin, so much so that others even noticed. The only thing was that as it was July and rather warm, it was a little too much for my oily skin, so I stopped using it for a while and switched to a milder lotion. However, as the colder weather is setting in here in Canada I have been in need of something a little more moisturizing and I instantly came back to this one.

Now, a lot of people see the description of the product and assume since it says complexion clearing it will clear up acne as well. From my experience, it does very little for large spots and painful blemishes, but it does prevent little zits (usually from dryness) and it really does clear and brighten your COMPLEXION. Definitely will buy again!

on 10/30/2015 12:26:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

LOVE this stuff. Moisturizes without leaving my skin looking/feeling greasy. My skin is super sensitive to moisturizers and usually breaks out, but I've been using this product almost two weeks now and my skin is doing better than it has in years! Seriously-- this stuff is quickly becoming my HG of moisturizers.

I will say the smell is a bit odd at first, so if you're sensitive to fragrances you might want to keep that in mind. However I quickly got used to it.

on 9/12/2015 7:21:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I really wanted to like this product because it's easily accessible and relatively affordable, but I just can't get it to work for me in the way I'd like. It seems to be making my mild to moderate acne worse without even effectively moisturizing my skin.

Pros:
-Pump is very hygenic even if you lose or break the cap to the product.
-No chemical-y stench or overpowering fragrance. The product does have a light smell, but it's very pleasant and absolutely tolerable unless you're highly sensitive to smell.
-Contains lots of natural ingredients (red tea, shea butter, aloe, etc.).
-Did help keep my makeup looking nice for the entirety of the day with minimal blotting, which made me happy. My skin is wacky, so a lot of moisturizers can't do that.
-Made my makeup look excellent when I had to apply it twice in a day. This is also very, very rare for me.
-Didn't leave me greasy in the morning when applied at night.

Cons:
-Caused additional breakouts on my forehead and cheek area. My chin and upper lip area are my main problem zones for acne, so any time a product causes additional breakouts in other areas I generally toss it.
-DOES NOT ABSORB INTO YOUR FACE AT ALL unless you rub it between your fingers vigorously, and then rub it into your face vigorously.
-Somehow gave me itchy, red, dry patches on my face. My chin has always been oily, so imagine my shock and disgust when a nickel sized patch of dry, scaly skin appeared just under my bottom lip and refused to go away soon after I started using this product. I now also have two similarly irritated patches of skin in the lower cheek area under each nostril. NOT ACCEPTABLE.
-Made me look even more tired than I already look when applied sparingly under the eyes. This is probably my fault for trying, since it isn't marketed as an eye cream.

I really wanted this product to work because it seems to play nicely with my makeup, won't break the bank, and doesn't require a 35+ minute drive to the nearest major city to purchase. But, bottom line: I just can't stick with a product that causes my acne to worsen and/or creates additional problems. I'm keeping it around just in case, but I definitely will not be repurchasing.

on 6/26/2015 12:25:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT IF YOU HAVE SENSITIVE SKIN. I originally left a good review for this but after using it some more I had to write a new one. Whenever my skin is dry and I apply this it burns my face and turns it red and blotchy and it stays that way for over an hour. It does an okay job at actually moisturizing my skin but it's not worth the redness.

on 4/22/2015 1:08:00 PM

How ironic...for a product that is designed to keep your skin clear and acne-free, this broke me out in cystic acne!! I initially liked how it made my skin feel, I felt it soaked into the skin nicely and did not make me extra greasy/oily throughout the day. But then I noticed I patch of cystic acne on my cheeks that can only be related to this product. I stopped using it and my skin has cleared up 100%. I like that this is a 'greener' skincare product, but I can't deal with the breakouts. Went back to my Alba Botanica sea lipids daily cream.

helps keep my skin clear. I love the smell and it is not too heavy.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Update! So I bought this a couple of months ago, and I ran out. I think it took me about a month for my skin to get used to it, and I haven't broken out since! This is my HG moisturizer! One BIG issue though.... WHAT THE HECK TARGET $15 FOR THIS TINY BOTTLE?! Walmart had it for $14 but $14 FOR THIS TIIINNNYYY BOTTLE?! Stupid expensive...but I bought it again because it worked. Just wish it was more affordable!!!!