Chi Chi Automatic Eyeliner

No Image

on 8/15/2014 8:31:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

This eyeliner is without doubt my absolute HG!! It far-outlasts & outperforms the likes of YSL, Chanel & several eyeliners from Clinique, all of which I have & don't use because of their inferiority to the Chi Chi!! I have two colours - Addicted to love, which is a gorgeous royal to navy blue (perfect colour for brown eyes), and Purple Reign, which is a lovely deep purple. It is a highly pigmented & extremely long-lasting liner, especially on oily lids such as mine. I apply it at 7am & remove it with Dermalogica Pre-cleanse a good 14 or 15 hrs later. A fabulous find!

on 12/30/2010 11:01:00 PM

I bought this eyeliner in a golden-olivey colour called "Erotica." It's a gorgeous colour that I havent seen in other product lines. It goes on really smoothly, is easy to correct (with fingers or the spongy thing at the end) and has really lovely intense pigmentation that somehow looks natural.

Great for summer days and bringing out green eyes :)

Definitely my favorite eyeliner. I want to try the other colours for sure!!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have this in You Sexy Thing (brown) and I use it everyday for work. I use it on my tightline and upper lash line and it is super quick and easy to use. Will buy again.

EDIT: I bought this also in All Night Long (black) so I could wear it to work on Casual Fridays. I think it looks just as good as gel eyeliner - plus it's cheaper, quicker and easier to use!!