IPSA White Protect C Creative Concealer

No Image

4.5

on 12/10/2016 8:25:00 AM

My HG concealer for at least 10 years. I been religiously getting it either from Taiwan or Japan via friends. I am very fair so hard to find a concealer that is light enough and offers enough coverage but yet not thick at all. Gentle enough to be removed by facial wash although I won't recommend such a habit! I use it on a daily basis, a little goes a long way. I absolutely love the concealer also because I can mix/blend the colours myself to get a good match of tone on various part of the face (comes in three colours where most are only two). Eg light beige tone under eye, actual/similar skin tone for light blemishes, slightly whiter beige around corners of nose. A very good concealer for light skin tones. Creamy enough to blend or for the brush to pick it up, yet not oily at all (really just the right kind of creaminess). It didn't get too hard even in cold climates (brought it with me to Japan during spring and autumn/winter) but nothing a quick warm up using hair dryer won't work.

on 10/18/2012 2:27:00 AM

Pros: wears well, covers great!
Cons: expensive and cannot be found in Singapore anymore

This concealer is pricey (about US$40). Eventhough I've tried finding alternative concealers, I still keep coming to this. Out of the 3 colours in the palette, I only use the lighter 2 shades. The darkest shade is always left untouched although you're suppose to mix all 3 shades and use them under your eyes.

I don't use the brush because I think it eats up too much product. I use my fingers for better control though it isn't the most hygenic thing to do. It's not too "wet" like Bobbi Brown and not too "dry" such that is cakes up under the eyes.

I use the Bobbi Brown corrector in Peach under the IPSA concealer so as to use less of the expensive IPSA concealer. The things I do to cover my panda-bear eye-rings.