Trish McEvoy Instant Eye Lift Concealer

Trish McEvoy Instant Eye Lift Concealer
Trish McEvoy Instant Eye Lift

3.9

on 2/28/2016 5:55:00 PM

This is the perfect brightener....when used properly ladies. This is NOT a concealer. It lifts. Where you want lift, put it there. But yes be warned, it's like white pink. Not nude pink. Best used underneath your foundation...and concealer. If that makes sense...like a good brush, this is just a tool to create a lifting effect nothing more. It makes my "yes" list.

on 11/15/2015 7:42:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I wish this wasn't so expensive. I got a sample and I love it. Dark circles gone and no sinking into fine lines. It is fairly pink which works on my skin tone to neutralize the blue circles. I think I will probably cave and order this because it makes my whole face look so fresh and pretty. Just wish the price was better and that Sephora carried it. UPDATE: I had to drop the rating because this product started to burn and irritate the skin around my eyes and cause little red broken capillaries. Too bad, I like the coverage but not into the damage it is doing to my skin. One of the products is too harsh for under my eyes.

on 11/15/2015 6:28:00 AM

I really do not understand the positive reviews. I had a trish makeover today and she used this on me. I looked 10 years older. It was incredibly drying and made my skin crepy, then on top of that it settled into every single line that it created then it was cracking like dry soil that hadnt gotten rain in years. I was meeting my husband after that makeover, I was mortified! I ended up going to the bathroom and dabbing lotioin under my eyes, just awful.

on 11/11/2015 6:53:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I've been using this for several months, and my under eye area has become dry and crepey. I read some excellent reviews, so I had high hopes - however, I find it really doesn't cover dark circles as the coverage is very light. It's also very pink, which is a little off putting. It's only saving grace is it has no scent. Won't repurchase and cannot recommend.

Pretty good under eye concealer. I went from using Clinique to Chanel to Jouer. Then, my friend sent me a sample of Trish McEvoy's Instant Eye Lift to try and I fell immediately in love. My Jouer stick is now running low and I went and purchased this so I'd have it when I run out and will continue to do so until I find a better under eye concealer.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

It is a very interesting idea - the triangle of light. The method may be useful, but the product is just so-so. I like the skincare ingredient in it and it smells nice. But it is slightly cakey when applied and is also a bit drying. Basically it doesn't look as natural as I had hoped. The good news is that there are better alternatives to draw the triangle of light. So yay! Plus, this is over-priced.

Love this! I use it alone as a concealer not mixed with concealer as some do. Great stuff!

on 3/6/2014 6:58:00 PM

This is one of those products that I never would have tried, but I received a small tube in a promotional gift set. I had no expectations for the product, but two years and eight tubes later I am still using it. My under eye routine is to apply the Instant eye lift concealer in a V shape under my eye. I then apply La Prairie Brightening Eye Treatment. This product is similar to YSL Touche Éclat, but better and surprisingly cheaper because you get two tubes. Then I apply Cle de Peau concealer lightly with a brush on the dark area of my tear troughs. Yes, it is a lot to go through every day, but after years of experimenting with countless products, I have found that this works for me.

on 2/9/2014 11:22:00 AM

I love this stuff. It's the only concealer (didn't even know it was a concealer) I have ever used that doesn't emphasize my fine wrinkles around my eyes and covers my dark circles very well. I only hope I can find something equivalent at a lower price. I had a sample size given to me, but sadly, I can't afford this product.

on 1/19/2014 6:31:00 PM

WORTH EVERY PENNY! I dont have drastically dark circles but I do have large eyes that are kind of deep set. With large eyes and olive skin comes dark circles. It should def be used with the rest of your makeup and not be the only product you put on your face bc it works and it'll be too noticeable. She has a video to do a triangle of light which is similar to highlight & contour videos you'd find all over youtube. I've used the Chanel concealer before and that is lovely but maybe something you'd use on top of this (although that may even be too heavy). I have the YSL touch eclat and put that on top of this. I'm currently looking into some of her other products and worried I've found a new obsession. I dont really say, "THIS IS MY HG PRODUCT" but this is pretty fabulous.