Mizani Supreme Oil

No Image

4.3

Isopropyl Myristate, Dicaprylyl Ether, Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil/Apricot Kernel Oil, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil/Sunflower Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Isopropyl Isostearate, Sesamum Indicum Oil/Sesame Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis Oil/Jojoba Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima OIl/Avocado Oil, Parfum/Fragrance, Argana Spinosa Oil/Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Oryza Sativa Bran Oil/Olive Fruit Oil, Tocopherol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Coumarin, Linalool, Benzyl Alcohol, Citronellol, Geraniol, Limonene.

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Other

Very lightweight and smells wonderful!!! This doesn't make my relaxed midback length greasy. I use it after i moisturize my hair focusing on my ends

on 10/21/2015 7:21:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I have the shampoo and hands out, it is my favourite
It has no sulphate
Doesnt make my hair colour run off
Makes my hair feel like it has life
I have verrrryyyyyyyy dry and thick curly hair, I love ittt

on 10/16/2011 10:28:00 PM

i hated this oil. the shea moisture's raw shea butter oil is so much better and half the price. really, any oil would be better then this stuff. first off, it's more like water then oil. it's not natural. and my hair always felt dry.

i think this would be better for 3c hair or softer. but my 4 type sistas stay away!! just buy some coconut oil or chi silk infusion.

i had to give this away to a friend with 3a-3b hair, but she really liked it and it helped her flat ironed natural hair least all week.

on 9/12/2014 5:52:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

First time I used this product on my dry hair my hair started shedding, more hair than usual coming out in my comb and my hair felt more dry!! I gave it a 2nd try on wet hair after I washed - mixed it with my Moroccan oil... It was better, it didn't weigh it down but still didn't find it was moisturising my hair - really not sure what this product is supposed to do???! I only used a small amount so next time I will try a larger quantity on my wet hair only and see if there is a difference. Currently not happy with this product and the price is extortionate for what it has (and hasn't) done for my hair. This is be my last Mizani purchase I think. Not a fan of there line at all. Keracare is much better and cheaper.

I love this product! I have extremely thick, dry, coarse hair and this oil leaves it shiny and bouncy without weighing it down! Also, I know this product is for hair but i also use it for my skin as well. It helps with dryness and acne scaring. It doesn't leave your skin overly shiny and greasy! This product is overall really great!!

Saved my hair. This product worked magic on my bleach fried hair. It is no longer crunchy and snapping off. I use this everyday and love it.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I received a generous sample from a beauty supply store in order to try it. It has a wonderful, light floral smell and it really helps to add shine and softness, while conditioning my hair. I prefer it as a leave-in and my hair looks very healthy without a greasy feel. It leaves some of my curls intact without leaving them overly limp. I look forward to purchasing the actual bottle now. It contains a lot of oils including some argan oil and it doesn't contain any silicone which I prefer in my styling products and leave-ins.

on 12/3/2010 8:28:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

This stuff is amazing! I use this under Mizani Butter Rich and I get wonderful results. The oil is 99% all natural ingredients and does NOT contain any silicones or mineral oil. I use this on towel dried hair and it instantly softens and detangles. Very easy to distribute through hair. I have very coarse, curly, thick hair (3b curls). I personally wouldn't use this as a heat protectant since it mostly consists of oils. As a leave-in though, its amazing and I will continue to buy. My hair has been in much better shape since I started using it. You could even use a couple drops in your hair color for added protection and conditioning. Very multi-purpose product. Great for use on the cuticles and skin too. This is not a serum consistency, its def an oil consistency. I included a pic of the ingredients taken from the bottle.

on 12/4/2010 8:22:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

According to Mizani, this oil is 99% naturally derived. It contains 8 natural oils (sesame, jojoba, almond, avocado, apricot, olive fruit, sunflower and Argan oils). It does not contain silicone, mineral oil or parabens.

I've been using this for about a week and I LOVE it! It's designed to be light enough for use on all hair types. And it is light enough to not be greasy, but still moisturizing enough where you don't have to use it every day. I put a few drops on my hair before blow drying and before flat ironing. Leaves my hair looking shiny and healthy, and feeling super soft. I would have preferred it to be unscented, but the scent is relatively light and pleasant.

Bottom line, I will definitely repuchase in the future. This is exactly what I was looking for in a hair oil - great blend of oils, no bad chemicals, and a scent I can tolerate. Retails for $25.

on 3/7/2011 9:30:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

I think that this product is great for adding shine and softness to the hair. My only problem is that I have extremely fine,soft hair and this oil makes it way too soft and hard to resist humidity. I think this product is great for those who have thick, coarse hair. This will add sheen and bounce to the hair without weighing it down. I used it on a daily basis and never notice buildup on my fine hair.

Popular Styling Products