Equate Firming Eye Cream

No Image

3.8

on 2/16/2017 3:23:00 PM

I give this 5 lippies because it does what I need an eye cream to do at this point. It provides more moisture than my face moisturizer, it isn't irritating, doesn't have fragrance, and, slightly helps with the overall appearance of my eye area. The price is right at around 8.00. Someday, if (probably when) I start seeing crow's feet or have other issues I'll switch to something that get's results. But I know it will be at a steep price tag! For now, this works just fine for me.

on 1/25/2017 8:13:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Upfront I'll admit that until a few years ago I skipped eye cream and just used my regular moisturizer for the eye area. But aging related dryness and lines made me rethink eyecream and so I've been using it for a good while now.

Shockingly I find the performance of this super inexpensive dupe of Loreal's Revitalift eyecream (a WalMart dupe of a drugstore product lol) to be superior to all that I have tried.

Works well when used overnight to moisturize the eye area without causing puffiness such as Lancôme's eye cream at a cost of $72 did to me. Also seems to somewhat firm up the eye area, which for me is important as I have deep set eyes and the skin surrounding them can easily get crepey/baggy. Did the Clinique eye cream in the silver pump bottle which cost approximately $50 USD help? No, and the Clinique product made my eyes tear like crazy as well. Am I able to apply my daytime concealer immediately after using this and it stays SET which never happens if I use a eye cream underneath despite needing it? Yes, unlike any eyecream I've used including the Loreal ! Concealer glides on easily over a nicely moisturized undereye and does not slip off due to the moisturizer underneath. .

Why I took a chance on this I don't know but I'm glad I did. Ingredient list has nothing alarming, it is also relatively if not completely unscented. A good product which does the job without adverse affects while being easy on the wallet.

on 1/7/2014 9:07:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is the generic version of L'Oreal Revitalift Eye Cream. I have been on the search for one I like and this is nice. I wanted to try the actual L'Oreal but wasn't sure about the price and how I would like it. Next time I will probably try the original.

This does work well. The lines around my eye after applying it fade away and the under eye is definitely moisturized. I have very dry under eyes. It did not burn or irritate, which is another issue I have. The lines reappear about about 12 hours I noticed, so I am guessing it lasts about 10-12 hours. You can use it morning and night and under makeup.

It absorbs quickly as well and I feel like it does help me a lot. I would repurchase.

on 12/28/2012 10:42:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

I am reviewing the Advanced Reviving Advanced Anti-Wrinkle & Firming Eye Day/Night Cream. This stuff is pretty good. I can't compare it to anything as this is the first eye cream I have ever tried. It is definitely a lot cheaper than any other cream I have researched or found. When I apply this, I immediately feel the skin around my eyes tighten. I think it is a temporary thing. However, since I am 29 and have no wrinkles, I know I am at least doing something positive when I apply this moisturizing product. I am just starting my second tub and will probably be repurchasing.
I use this every morning after I wash my face and before I apply my sunblock and makeup. I sometimes use it at night after I wash my face but only if I am not in the mood to deal with applying coconut oil instead.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

I'm reviewing Equate Advanced Anti-Wrinkle & Firming Eye Day/Night Cream, which I believe is a generic versions of L'Oreal Revitalift Eye Cream... I'm not 100% sure if this thread is for the same product (maybe Equate makes more than one eye cream?). Anyway, I don't regret cheaping out and buying this product.The delicate skin around my eyes gets irritated quite easily, especially when I'm using cleansing towelettes (but I can't stop! THE CONVENIENCE!), but everything's been hunky dory since I started using this eye cream regularly. It is not the best eye cream I've used, but it is the cheapest and it seems to handle my primary concern admirably. I wish it sank in a bit faster, but I've started keeping it in the fridge and now it feels so good and soothing when I put it on that I don't care how long it takes to absorb. This cream is quite moisturizing and I love putting it all over my face every few days--it makes my skin super soft and glow-y. If I bought it again, it would be to use in rotation as a facial moisturizer. I'm starting to notice fine lines around my eyes, so I want to find an eye cream with some anti-aging oomph.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Its just okay overall. The price is cheap & the ingredients listed seemed decent. I reach for this often when I feel like my eyes need a little pick me up but that isnt everyday. Its refreshing feeling once applied. A tiny .5 oz tub has lasted me a very long time only because I dont use it every day. But I figured it was time for a review since Im more than halfway through it. It leaves a slightly sticky feel a few minutes after application but after a while it finally absorbs into the skin. Now that the weather is cooler I think I will use this product up quicker since my skin has a tendency to dry out as of late. I havent found my HG eye cream so while Im on the search for "the one" I will probably repurchase this.