Maybelline One by One Volum' Express [DISCONTINUED]

3.7

Aqua/Water, Paraffin, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Cera Alba/Beeswax, Cera Carnauba/Carnauba Wax/Acacia Senegal Gum, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Peg/Ppg-17/18 Dimethicone, Steareth-20, Phenethyl Alcohol, Sodium Polymethacrylate, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Hydrogenated Palm Oil. Simethicone, Disodium Edta, Polyquaternium-10, Saccharum, Officinarum Extract/Sugar Cane Extract, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Panthenol, Acrylates Copolymer, Silica, Citrus Medica Limonum Peel Extract/ Lemon Peel Extract, Pyrus Malus Extract, Camellia Sinensis Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract [+/- May Contains: CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499/Iron Oxides, CI 77007/Ultramarines, CI 77891/Titanium Oxides, Mica, CI 75470/Carmine, CI 77288/Chromium Oxide Greens, CI 77289/Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI 77742/Manganese Violet, CI 77510/ Ferric Ferrocyanide] F.I.L. D43811/1

This is one of those rare products where I panic should I run out of. Luckily in Greece I can still find it and have stocked up. I have tried dior, ysl, helena rubenstein, estee lauder, max factor, l'oreal and cargo with the latter coming a close second to maybelline's.
I see now that a mascara really depends on what kind of eyelashes you have. My best friend has amazing fake like lashes and she adores helena rubenstein (but I'm pretty sure she could wear any mascara given the amazing length and volume she has).
I have sparse and not so many lashes, decent length. Well, this is the only mascara which makes them look double in volume without ever clumping and I really layer it on, too. What more could I want, it's always a pleasure using this and I seriously could not be without it.

I have been using this mascara for 5 years now and I love it. Why would they discontinue this??
Anybody knows of a mascara with a similar brush? I bought the Cover Girl Full Lash Bloom because the brush seemed similar, but when I go closer to the roots of the lashes it hurts. The bristles feel very sharp :(

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This was my favorite mascara, and now that it's discontinued, I'm one the hunt again...wish me luck.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

this one was the only fav mascara from maybelline and now its discontinued.all the maybelline mascaras have dry formula for me and this 'one by one' wasn't an exception.but i loved the brush and gaved me seperated volumised and lenghtened lash look even it added some curve.it was not buildable i could never apply more than two coats, even in the second coat it began to dry and crumble.you can still find them in eastern europe drugstores who still have them in their stocks.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Basically middle of the road for me all around. Doesn't really lengthen. Doesn't give much volume. it's my every day stay at home mom mascara so I have on something, but it's not impressive. Going out, I'd stick with L'oreal voluminous. However, I bought 3 tubes that were only a buck after clearance and coupons, so i'm not terribly devastated- just use it when I don't care. really like the brush, and keeps my lashes separate really well, however the little rubber "brush scraper" in the tube pops out about half the tine with the brush so if i'm not paying attention, a massive gob of mascara ends up on my lashes and it's hard to get it off without smashing my lashes together or ruining my makeup. I have to just pop it back in and take the brush out again, but it's seriously annoying.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I love this product for an everyday look it opens the eye much more and the smell smells like any other maybelline mascara. Im usally good with 1 and a half coats with this mascara. the brush is nice and tapered with soft rubbery bristles

Got this on sale at priceline for $10. I used it before and never liked it, however using it again, I do think I now like it. The formula is quite wet, and doesn't really hold my curl THAT well, however it does separate my lashes and does not smudge/flake on me, and is also very easy to remove with my cetaphil cleanser.

This is a good mascara for length. The colour and volume is not strong. Average price range.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

All in all, not a bad mascara at all. I purchased this in blackest black in the non-waterproof formula, holds a curl nicely, price is decent at Walmart. I like that the wand is rubberized, however I wish it were not bendable as I feel that I have less control with this type of wand. I've seen this item on clearance recently, does anyone know if it is being discontinued? Would repurchase.

For me, this is a mediocre mascara! I find that I have to apply a lot to get some volume, but I guess it works better for other people. It is not horrible, so I would recommend you to try it out, you won't be wasting that much money!