Alterna Haircare Bamboo smooth anti frizz

Filtered by hair type : Other
No Image

Water (Aqua), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Disodium 2-Sulfolaurate, Sodium Methyl 2-Sulfolaurate , Cetrimonium Chloride, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Bambusa Vulgaris Water, Bambusa Arundinacea Stem Extract, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Aleurites Moluccana Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Santalum Album (Sandalwood) Wood Extract, Moringa Pterygosperma Seed Oil, Shorea Stenoptera Seed Butter, Wasabia Japonica Root Extract, Lauramide MEA, PEG-150 Distearate, Silicone Quaternium-8, Glycerin, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Panthenol, Amodimethicone, Polyquaternium-55, PEG-90 Glyceryl Isostearate, Methyl Gluceth-10, PEG-15 Soyamine/IPDI Copolymer Dimer Dilinoleate, Sodium Benzoate, Polyquaternium-7, C11-15 Pareth-7, Quaternium-95, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Hydrogenated Castor Oil/Sebacic Acid Copolymer, Panthenyl Hydroxypropyl Steardimonium Chloride, Linalool, Laureth-9, Disodium EDTA, Propanediol, Laureth-2, Trideceth-12, Citronellol, Polysilicone-15, Aminomethyl Propanol, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein PG-Propyl Silanetriol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Phospholipids, Methylisothiazolinone, Polyquaternium-10, Silanetriol Melaninate, Superoxide Dismutase, Limonene, Bromelain, Papain, Fragrance (Parfum).

on 7/7/2014 6:27:00 PM

This shampoo & conditioner makes my hair so happy. I use the clarifying shampoo first and then re-shampoo with the anti frizz. It seems expensive because its about $22 for a small bottle but with this product a little goes a really long way. I have really thick hair and all i need of each is just a dime sized amount. if it doesnt feel sudsy enough just keep adding a little more water to your hair. I think its magical. I love the fragrance too, even though its synthetic. My boyfriend really likes the smell of my hair now that im using this.

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

I love the scent and that it is free of parabens, sulfates, phthalates, and synthetic colour. I used this with the Alterna Bamboo Smooth Anti-Frizz Conditioner. They worked well for me, BUT I also use coconut oil on the ends of my hair with all conditioners and deep condition my hair once a week. It is not my favourite shampoo/conditioner because there are still way too many chemicals (the ingredient list is very long), it would be better without the synthetic fragrance, EDTA, and PEGs, among other things.

on 8/19/2013 12:41:00 PM

Skin: Other, Other, Warm

I was expecting miracles out of this shampoo (and matching conditioner) based on the positive reviews here, but this is just a run-of-the-mill shampoo for me. I do love the scent but I didn't find it particularly good at combating frizz - in fact, my hair feels drier and the ends were tangled after shampooing. I think I'll stick to the kendi oil, which is fantastic for softening dry hair and has the same great scent.

I finally gave in to buying this shampoo, with the matching conditioner. I will start off by saying I do not like the smell of this shampoo at all. Something about the smell makes me nauseous, it's gross. The conditoner on the other hand, smells a lot better & I can tolerate it. Besides that, this shampoo felt very nice on my hair & it gently, but effectively cleaned my scalp & hair very well. I think this shampoo removed a lot of the build up from hair products. This has not dried my hair out so far, & this did leave my hair really smooth, with almost no frizz in sight. This did not eliminate 100% of the frizz, but it did make a lot of it less noticeable. This shampoo/conditioner is very expensive, especially for the amount you get. I have very thick, naturally curly hair....so I'll be done with this bottle in 3 weeks tops. Which, really doesn't justify the price of this. So overall, I'm not sure if I would buy this again. This did work well, but it wasn't anything amazing. Definitely not HG material. I still gave this a rating of 4 out of 5, because the product itself was pretty good. I just know I can find something that's just as good as this shampoo/conditioner, for way less that comes with a way higher amount of product.

Popular Shampoos