Alterna Haircare Bamboo smooth anti frizz

Filtered by skin tone : Other
No Image

Water (Aqua), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Disodium 2-Sulfolaurate, Sodium Methyl 2-Sulfolaurate , Cetrimonium Chloride, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Bambusa Vulgaris Water, Bambusa Arundinacea Stem Extract, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Aleurites Moluccana Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Santalum Album (Sandalwood) Wood Extract, Moringa Pterygosperma Seed Oil, Shorea Stenoptera Seed Butter, Wasabia Japonica Root Extract, Lauramide MEA, PEG-150 Distearate, Silicone Quaternium-8, Glycerin, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Panthenol, Amodimethicone, Polyquaternium-55, PEG-90 Glyceryl Isostearate, Methyl Gluceth-10, PEG-15 Soyamine/IPDI Copolymer Dimer Dilinoleate, Sodium Benzoate, Polyquaternium-7, C11-15 Pareth-7, Quaternium-95, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Hydrogenated Castor Oil/Sebacic Acid Copolymer, Panthenyl Hydroxypropyl Steardimonium Chloride, Linalool, Laureth-9, Disodium EDTA, Propanediol, Laureth-2, Trideceth-12, Citronellol, Polysilicone-15, Aminomethyl Propanol, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein PG-Propyl Silanetriol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Phospholipids, Methylisothiazolinone, Polyquaternium-10, Silanetriol Melaninate, Superoxide Dismutase, Limonene, Bromelain, Papain, Fragrance (Parfum).

on 8/19/2013 12:41:00 PM

Skin: Other, Other, Warm

I was expecting miracles out of this shampoo (and matching conditioner) based on the positive reviews here, but this is just a run-of-the-mill shampoo for me. I do love the scent but I didn't find it particularly good at combating frizz - in fact, my hair feels drier and the ends were tangled after shampooing. I think I'll stick to the kendi oil, which is fantastic for softening dry hair and has the same great scent.

on 2/25/2011 6:11:00 PM

This shampoo contains no irritating ingrediants or SLS, Lately, I've been avoiding SLS, Sodium Chloride and other chemicals because my hair is fine/fragile. This brings my hair back to life and even makes it easier to style. Even though its not a bodying shampoo, it seems to give my hair more body, less frizz..what more could I want. Plus, my scalp feels healthy, no itchies, no oilies, makes it easier to comb even with using a very light conditioner. Sure, it's pricey but worth it...I can't wait to try some other Alterna Sulfate Free Shampoos as well as other products.

Popular Shampoos