Alterna Bamboo smooth anti frizz

Filtered by age: 36-43
No Image

3.0

Water (Aqua), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Disodium 2-Sulfolaurate, Sodium Methyl 2-Sulfolaurate , Cetrimonium Chloride, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Bambusa Vulgaris Water, Bambusa Arundinacea Stem Extract, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Aleurites Moluccana Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Santalum Album (Sandalwood) Wood Extract, Moringa Pterygosperma Seed Oil, Shorea Stenoptera Seed Butter, Wasabia Japonica Root Extract, Lauramide MEA, PEG-150 Distearate, Silicone Quaternium-8, Glycerin, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Panthenol, Amodimethicone, Polyquaternium-55, PEG-90 Glyceryl Isostearate, Methyl Gluceth-10, PEG-15 Soyamine/IPDI Copolymer Dimer Dilinoleate, Sodium Benzoate, Polyquaternium-7, C11-15 Pareth-7, Quaternium-95, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Hydrogenated Castor Oil/Sebacic Acid Copolymer, Panthenyl Hydroxypropyl Steardimonium Chloride, Linalool, Laureth-9, Disodium EDTA, Propanediol, Laureth-2, Trideceth-12, Citronellol, Polysilicone-15, Aminomethyl Propanol, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein PG-Propyl Silanetriol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Phospholipids, Methylisothiazolinone, Polyquaternium-10, Silanetriol Melaninate, Superoxide Dismutase, Limonene, Bromelain, Papain, Fragrance (Parfum).

on 4/6/2015 1:06:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

Did not improve frizz at all. I had high hopes since I love Alterna's Caviar line but it's so expensive, I thought I could alternate with this but it left my hair feeling very dry and frizzy.

This shampoo (with the Bamboo smooth anti frizz conditioner) saved my hair during a really difficult time. A year and a half ago, due to a prescription medication, I started losing my hair and it continued until half was gone. What I did left have turned frizzy, dull, and it lost a lot of its color..totally dead hair.

I did a lot of research - I wanted to go with a sulfate free shampoo because of how stripping the sulfates can be. This shampoo seemed to promise to deliver what I wanted. My mom gave me a few bottles on a trip to visit me and when I left her hotel, I ran home and washed my hair immediately! When I saw her later she commented that my hair looked a lot better - and it did. I have been using this product for 7 months now. My hair has grown out a lot and I've cut most of the dead stuff off now. I could go for something else... frankly, I want a change. But during that time where I was desperate, I can't think of a better shampoo for dull, frizzy scary hair. I plan to always keep a bottle of this in my shower.