Alterna Haircare Bamboo smooth anti frizz

Filtered by age: 30-35
No Image

4.6

Water (Aqua), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Disodium 2-Sulfolaurate, Sodium Methyl 2-Sulfolaurate , Cetrimonium Chloride, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Bambusa Vulgaris Water, Bambusa Arundinacea Stem Extract, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Aleurites Moluccana Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Santalum Album (Sandalwood) Wood Extract, Moringa Pterygosperma Seed Oil, Shorea Stenoptera Seed Butter, Wasabia Japonica Root Extract, Lauramide MEA, PEG-150 Distearate, Silicone Quaternium-8, Glycerin, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Panthenol, Amodimethicone, Polyquaternium-55, PEG-90 Glyceryl Isostearate, Methyl Gluceth-10, PEG-15 Soyamine/IPDI Copolymer Dimer Dilinoleate, Sodium Benzoate, Polyquaternium-7, C11-15 Pareth-7, Quaternium-95, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Hydrogenated Castor Oil/Sebacic Acid Copolymer, Panthenyl Hydroxypropyl Steardimonium Chloride, Linalool, Laureth-9, Disodium EDTA, Propanediol, Laureth-2, Trideceth-12, Citronellol, Polysilicone-15, Aminomethyl Propanol, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein PG-Propyl Silanetriol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Phospholipids, Methylisothiazolinone, Polyquaternium-10, Silanetriol Melaninate, Superoxide Dismutase, Limonene, Bromelain, Papain, Fragrance (Parfum).

on 2/5/2015 1:52:00 PM

This shampoo is great! It is sulfate free and free of parabens also! It smells floral and fresh. The lather is awesome for a sulfate free shampoo. Works excellent! The only thing is the bottle makes it hard to get the product out. Ya gotta shake shake shake it till it comes out soundin like a fart!! Oh well I'll still buy again! It is expensive though so I'll start save like now!

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Tried many shampoos before finding this gem.. It's gentle to your hair, cleanses well and the anti frizz benefits are noticeable.. I happen to also use the same conditioner an love it. Don't care to much for the twist up tops as product gets trapped between the bottle and the cap that's my only complaint..

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

I love both the shampoo and the conditioner. Hair are really almost frizzy free after using these products even with no heat styling at all. Huge difference when using these compared to othe products. I dont think it;s so pricey compared to other alterna products or all other salon brands and it's definatelly worth the money. I love that is sulfate and paraben free. Also both products do really hydrate hair. I do find though they work much better when combined. Another user mentioned that alterna conditioners are not moisturising. I disagree. I find Alterna conditioners and treatments more hydrating than every other brand i have tried. My hair dont really like protein and i believe alterna doesn;t have protein in the bamboo line that's why ly hair likes it so much. I will try the shine shampoo and conditioner in the future. I would definatelly reccoment the smooth anti frizz.

on 6/28/2011 12:54:00 PM

even though i will not buy this again, im giving this shampoo a 4 star rating because it is very good, and it does what it promises - elimiates frizz! i have terrible hair, its crinkley course, fine, flat, dull, frizzy, lifeless. (if you didn't think you could have fine and coarse hair at the same time, u haven't seen mine haha). despite it's appearance i still keep my hair long to my waist, just because i love the look of long hair!

i saw this at my salon and bought it for $28 for 8oz, at my salon. it was pricey but reading the other reviews i decided to try it. it was way better than the one i had been using (Nioxin, which i used to combat hair thinning, but it really dried out my hair). it delivered as promised - it really cut down on the frizz. it also smelled amazing... without a doubt the best smelling shampoo i've ever used.

unfortunately i needed something MUCH more volumizing, and MUCH more moisturising. i was very pleased with the product otherwise, so i decided to stick with the brand and try Alterna's Science of 10 shampoo...which is even more expensive than this one. the Science of 10 is my HG shampoo, it definately delievered. i can't believe it solved ALL my hair problems :o)

if the only problem you have is frizziness, i would highly recommend the alterna anti fizz shampoo. if you have extremily problematic hair like mine, that needs extra extra special care, (providing you can afford the price tag, it's something like $60 for 8oz) id suggest Science of 10. read my review on that one :o).

on 2/25/2011 6:11:00 PM

This shampoo contains no irritating ingrediants or SLS, Lately, I've been avoiding SLS, Sodium Chloride and other chemicals because my hair is fine/fragile. This brings my hair back to life and even makes it easier to style. Even though its not a bodying shampoo, it seems to give my hair more body, less frizz..what more could I want. Plus, my scalp feels healthy, no itchies, no oilies, makes it easier to comb even with using a very light conditioner. Sure, it's pricey but worth it...I can't wait to try some other Alterna Sulfate Free Shampoos as well as other products.

Popular Shampoos