Alterna Haircare Bamboo smooth anti frizz

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium age: 25-29
No Image

1 review

Water (Aqua), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Disodium 2-Sulfolaurate, Sodium Methyl 2-Sulfolaurate , Cetrimonium Chloride, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Bambusa Vulgaris Water, Bambusa Arundinacea Stem Extract, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Aleurites Moluccana Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Santalum Album (Sandalwood) Wood Extract, Moringa Pterygosperma Seed Oil, Shorea Stenoptera Seed Butter, Wasabia Japonica Root Extract, Lauramide MEA, PEG-150 Distearate, Silicone Quaternium-8, Glycerin, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Panthenol, Amodimethicone, Polyquaternium-55, PEG-90 Glyceryl Isostearate, Methyl Gluceth-10, PEG-15 Soyamine/IPDI Copolymer Dimer Dilinoleate, Sodium Benzoate, Polyquaternium-7, C11-15 Pareth-7, Quaternium-95, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Hydrogenated Castor Oil/Sebacic Acid Copolymer, Panthenyl Hydroxypropyl Steardimonium Chloride, Linalool, Laureth-9, Disodium EDTA, Propanediol, Laureth-2, Trideceth-12, Citronellol, Polysilicone-15, Aminomethyl Propanol, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein PG-Propyl Silanetriol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Phospholipids, Methylisothiazolinone, Polyquaternium-10, Silanetriol Melaninate, Superoxide Dismutase, Limonene, Bromelain, Papain, Fragrance (Parfum).

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I received a sample of this and decided to pair it with my Agave Smoothing Conditioner. I combed my hair, added some John Frieda Frizz Ease & a small amount of TRESemme hairspray, and let it air dry. Usually when I let my hair air dry, it takes me a little extra maneuvering when getting ready, but I do this every so often so as to give my very long, wavy, moderately frizzy hair a break from heat damage! When I used this shampoo with the above mentioned, I did notice less frizz. The formula itself is a bit thick for a shampoo, but I kind of like this because it somehow made it seem rich & luxurious. The smell is nice, not overpowering. I'm not saying it's a miracle, but I'm definitely willing to purchase a full sized bottle and stick with this regimen on days when I allow my hair to air dry or in humid climates!

Popular Shampoos