Yes To Carrots Daily Facial Moisturizer with SPF 15

Yes To Carrots Daily Facial Moisturizer with SPF 15

3.6

Active: Zinc Oxide (5%) Other: Water, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerine, Cetearyl Glucoside, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dead Sea Water (Maris Aqua), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Extract, Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin) Seed Oil, Cucumis Melo (Melon) Fruit Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Retinyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Isostearate, Stearyl Alcohol, Xanthan Gum, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Alcohol, Benzyl Alcohol, Fragrance

I have combination and sensitive skin. This moisturizer comes out of the bottle creamy but when applied it doesn't go on smoothly. I have to apply a lot to work it around my face without any friction. I definitely need to use a primer over this when applying foundation in order to get a smooth application. This does not break me out. Will not repurchase

on 1/25/2016 9:57:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

This is the first moisturizer that actually works on my super sensitive super acne prone skin. 95% natural paraban free dermatologist tested hypoallergenic.I love the gentle fragrance in it an it's not at all Greasy,in fact it instantly absorbs into my skin. The packaging is great it is a very sanitary pump bottle with a cap. I got this product on sale for 4.95 I believe it is a regular 14.99 but I'm not sure. I will definitely be repurchasing!

To Read all 35 Reviews, Login or Join

on 8/3/2015 7:13:00 AM

ewg.org gives this product a 3 in regards to hazardous ingredients so it isn't too bad. The smell was manageable but will need to get use to it in a few days. I didn't love or hate it in terms of consistency and it didn't break me out so I used it till the end. (this one is muuch better than the grapefruit spf 15 one imo, I have a review of that aswell)
ps. i used this product over a year ago

on 1/24/2015 11:08:00 AM

This moisturizer was okay. I didn't repurchase after using it up because it had a greasy texture and was expensive. I'm on the lookout for a new cruelty-free moisturizer now.

on 12/11/2014 11:01:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

Was compelled to try this because of the natural ingredients and affordable price, but this was so amusingly chalky and pasty that it was funny, quite frankly. I have olive skin, and I can't smear wet chalk all over my face, because I'll look.. like... a lifeguard.

I had to return it right away. I really don't recommend this.

I'm always on the lookout for a good, reasonably-priced moisturiser with non-chemical sunscreen. Heard good things about Yes To Carrots, so gave this a shot. Has a nice consistency and great pump bottle. Unfortunately it has a slight funky smell, makes my skin feel a bit tight, and, more importantly, it doesn't play well with other products. Inevitably I end up with tiny white flakies and pills if I use anything over or under it. Not a good look. So, while I think it's probably a good product on its own, it's been fobbed off on my husband as he doesn't use makeup or other moisturisers. Hasn't seemed to cause him any problems.

on 8/15/2013 1:17:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I wanted t try a new moisturizer, in the search of a new one I came across this one at walgreens for $14 a bit too expensive if you ask me BUT I read of the natural ingredients that has and I was like WHY NOT? I am so glad to have found this I am ready to try more YES TO products! It leaves my face feeling super soft, no scent and SPF? YES PLEASE! excellent moisturizer!

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I wanted to like this moisturizer because it has better-for-you ingredients and it's a decent price (around $14 at the drug store). However it feels like it sits on the surface of my skin, which makes me look and feel oily. The quest for decent and affordable spf protection for my oily skin continues. My overall rating reflects the decent price and ingredients - I feel like it may work for some people, and I can use it on my hands so it's not a complete loss. There is some scent but I didn't find it objectionable.

on 6/24/2013 12:55:00 AM

I really like this stuff! Feels good on my skin & I've only been using it for a week!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This stuff is expensive in the drugstore; I never would've bought it, but I was in Big lots and they had it there. I've always heard good things about Yes To, so I decided I'd give it a try. It only cost me THREE DOLLARS and FIFTY CENTS!! I was so shocked to even see it there in the first place, but when I saw the price, I didn't even care if I needed the stuff (I have been in want of a moisturizer for my face due to random dry patches suddenly appearing). I bought it, and I don't regret it at all. Some people complain of the scent; I smell it while applying, but the scent is gone as soon as it's on my face. The pump is nice,. The product is very moisturizing, and to top it all off, it has SPF. Perfect.