E.L.F. 32 shadow palette

E.L.F 32 Eye Shadow Collection Everyday Brights

3.7

Price: $

Price: $

Talc, Mica, Zinc Stearate, Kaolin, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Petrolatum, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Methylparaben, Propylparaben MAY CONTAIN: Iron Oxide (Cl 77491, Cl 77492, Cl 77499), Manganese Violet (Cl 77742), Mica (Cl 77019), Titanium Dioxide (Cl 77891), Yellow No.5 Lake (Cl 19140), Red No.40 Lake (Cl 16035), Ultramarine Violet (Cl 77007), Blue No.1 Lake (Cl 42090)

on 12/8/2012 10:39:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have three of these, so obviously I like them lol. I have the warm one (neutrals and plums), the cool one (greens, pinks, and neutrals), and the colorful one (brights and a few neutrals). Surprisingly, my least favorite is the warm one, which I wouldn't really recommend (but even then it has a few stand out shades). The other two are fabulous though! One thing to keep in mind with these shadows is that they cost $5. They're probably not going to be rivaling MAC or Urban Decay anytime soon. But with a primer and in some cases a white base, these shadows pop. The colorful shades are the best, they're usually pretty pigmented in my experience. The matte shades can be a bit chalky, but they're workable. The warm palette gave me the most trouble, since half of the shades hardly show up, but the other two palettes are a joy to work with. There really is a good variety in these palettes, though a few of the grays end up looking the exact same when in use. With a primer they last pretty much all day. The packaging is very horrible indeed, I broke the lids on my warm and cool ones within a few weeks of purchasing them. Then again, they were only $5 dollars each. All in all, I wouldn't recommend the warm palette, but the other palettes are great! It's a great cheap way to try out a bunch of shades you never would've tried otherwise. These would also be a great stocking stuffer for any kid starting to get into makeup!

on 6/16/2012 2:45:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

It's worth about $5, tops. The case is hard to open until you realize that you have to pull it apart. The selection of colors looks nice in the packaging, however, they disappoint when applied. Even with primer and a base, the color didn't even last 3 hours. The shadows are not pigmented at all and don't apply evenly. Most of the product is lost in the fallout. That being said, I do like some of the colors as they're understated enough for me to get away with at work. This palette should last me a while since I barely use it, so I won't need to repurchase in the future.

on 12/16/2010 8:11:00 PM

I found this palette at ross for only 3.99 it was the only one so I took it. The colors are really nice the only one that bothers me is the second eyecolor on the second row. Its like chuncks of glitter it does really stay on unless you use a damp brush. But other than that I really like it.