E.L.F. 32 shadow palette

E.L.F 32 Eye Shadow Collection Everyday Brights

1.5

Price: $

Price: $

Talc, Mica, Zinc Stearate, Kaolin, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Petrolatum, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Methylparaben, Propylparaben MAY CONTAIN: Iron Oxide (Cl 77491, Cl 77492, Cl 77499), Manganese Violet (Cl 77742), Mica (Cl 77019), Titanium Dioxide (Cl 77891), Yellow No.5 Lake (Cl 19140), Red No.40 Lake (Cl 16035), Ultramarine Violet (Cl 77007), Blue No.1 Lake (Cl 42090)

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I happen to have purchased this in the Everyday Basics Eye Edition. The colors in the palette weren't what I would normally called everyday wearable colors. However, the palette was still workable nonetheless.

I found that some of the eyeshadow colors were more pigmented than others. Unfortunately, there ere some that hardly gave off any color payoff at all. The case that it came in was rather cheap looking. And it felt like it would easily break. Which is why, I had to be extra careful when handling it.

Overall, this palette really didn't impress me. Which is why, I will certainly think twice before ordering any more 32 pc. eyeshadow palettes from E.L.F. again!

on 3/21/2011 2:53:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

I agree with the first reviewer..you get what you pay. I bought this palette at Target for 4.99 and the palette does have beautiful colors but the pigmentation sucks. I used this with UDPP and the brighter colors didn't even show up especially the purple..I am always looking for a true purple color. I had to literally dip 3 to 4 times to get the color on my eyelids. The texture is powdery and flies all over the place. I find that the L'oreal Hip colors have better quality eyeshadows for a drugstore brand. I am trying to find good quality eyeshadows so I don't have to buy urban decay and mac all the time but sadly this brand just doesn't work out (their nail polish colors are awesome and so are their brushes but not eyeshadows).