E.L.F. 32 shadow palette

E.L.F. 32 shadow palette
E.L.F 32 Eye Shadow Collection Everyday Brights

2.0

1 review

Talc, Mica, Zinc Stearate, Kaolin, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Petrolatum, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Methylparaben, Propylparaben MAY CONTAIN: Iron Oxide (Cl 77491, Cl 77492, Cl 77499), Manganese Violet (Cl 77742), Mica (Cl 77019), Titanium Dioxide (Cl 77891), Yellow No.5 Lake (Cl 19140), Red No.40 Lake (Cl 16035), Ultramarine Violet (Cl 77007), Blue No.1 Lake (Cl 42090)

I bought the warm 32 palette from E.L.F. towards the beginning of my obsession with makeup (:D). I had seen palettes before and wanted one badly, since I only had a small cheap one with 12 shadows I had gotten from Walgreens for $.99. Since this one wasn't expensive at all (it was $5) and I had decided when I started wearing eyeshadow they weren't going to be hugely bold and most were going to be neutral, I went for it.
At the time, since I didn't know how to test makeup to see if it was quality, I was very excited and happy with this palette, which features silvers, very loose gold sparkles, shades of beige and brown and a shimmery and matte black. Now, however, looking back at this it wasn't worth $5 (which, even though most are only $1, is the reaction I have towards many of the E.L.F. products I buy.)
This palette is extremely hard to open, nearly impossible without breaking a nail! How am I supposed to get it open? With a screwdriver? The shadows are hardly good quality, very chalky and untrue from the pan to the lid. I was very dissapointed when I tried to use both the blacks; they hardly showed up even when wet. The gold sparkle shade isn't shadow; it's loose sparkles that ended up all over my cheeks and was, as I nicknamed it, Fallout City!! I never use this palette anymore, and it is all the way on the bottom of my eye shadow palette collection.

SparklyBeauty
(Feel free to send me a message!)