E.L.F. 32 shadow palette

E.L.F 32 Eye Shadow Collection Everyday Brights

3.0

Price: $

Price: $

Talc, Mica, Zinc Stearate, Kaolin, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Petrolatum, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Methylparaben, Propylparaben MAY CONTAIN: Iron Oxide (Cl 77491, Cl 77492, Cl 77499), Manganese Violet (Cl 77742), Mica (Cl 77019), Titanium Dioxide (Cl 77891), Yellow No.5 Lake (Cl 19140), Red No.40 Lake (Cl 16035), Ultramarine Violet (Cl 77007), Blue No.1 Lake (Cl 42090)

I'm normally a big fan of elfs blushes and brushes so I thought I'd check out their eyeshadow palette, I brought the naturals palette and i have to say I was disappointed. although I like some of the shimmery eyeshadows, the matte ones pretty much have no pigment at all, the eyeshadows I do like also tend to fall off so I end up with eyeshadow all under my eye I don't mind putting up with that though as the colours are pretty. The packaging itself is not bad but I find my lid doesn't quite close properly, sort this out elf! Overall not a terrible product i'm just disappointed as I really wanted to like it as its only £5

on 2/8/2013 3:14:00 PM

Got this one in natural. The colors are kind of 50/50, a few are extremely chalky with bad color delivery, and because of that I gave it a 3 instead of 4, it was close though. I do like elf eyeshadows in general, especially the small essentials 4 piece pallettes, so I decided to give this a go. I really love some of these, but as I said, color delivery and chalkyness does vary greatly between all these colors, and some of them will obviously crease. I think it was worth the money, but I really hate the packaging, its extremely difficult to get it open and I wont be using the applicator at all.

on 8/5/2012 8:29:00 AM

I bought the warm palette. I don't use it too often, as I'm a makeup rookie, but this is exactly what I needed to experiment without throwing away much cash. I would say it's much higher quality than other cheap alternatives, however the colors do come on much lighter than they appear.

I bought the warm 32 palette from E.L.F. towards the beginning of my obsession with makeup (:D). I had seen palettes before and wanted one badly, since I only had a small cheap one with 12 shadows I had gotten from Walgreens for $.99. Since this one wasn't expensive at all (it was $5) and I had decided when I started wearing eyeshadow they weren't going to be hugely bold and most were going to be neutral, I went for it.
At the time, since I didn't know how to test makeup to see if it was quality, I was very excited and happy with this palette, which features silvers, very loose gold sparkles, shades of beige and brown and a shimmery and matte black. Now, however, looking back at this it wasn't worth $5 (which, even though most are only $1, is the reaction I have towards many of the E.L.F. products I buy.)
This palette is extremely hard to open, nearly impossible without breaking a nail! How am I supposed to get it open? With a screwdriver? The shadows are hardly good quality, very chalky and untrue from the pan to the lid. I was very dissapointed when I tried to use both the blacks; they hardly showed up even when wet. The gold sparkle shade isn't shadow; it's loose sparkles that ended up all over my cheeks and was, as I nicknamed it, Fallout City!! I never use this palette anymore, and it is all the way on the bottom of my eye shadow palette collection.

SparklyBeauty
(Feel free to send me a message!)

on 2/11/2012 6:45:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Horrible! The shadows are chalky, sheer and hard to work with. I'd rather spend more money and get beautiful, smooth shadows. Some of the colours in here are weird too. These's chunky glitter. I'll be giving this to my niece to play with.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Before you apply this shadow make sure you dust your lids with some powder first as then the shadow applies much better. As long as you protect underneath your eyes from the fall out (I use cotton wool pads) then the colours are easy to blend and very wearable. It is also a good way of experimenting with new colours for a really cheap price. I do hate the packaging, once I finally got the lid open I did not shut it again, for fear of not being able to open it again! They are not extralasting shadows but in fairness they do not claim to be. They definitely have enough staying power for a night out though.

on 1/1/2011 2:25:00 PM

This is a great palette!!! I've been using this palette for over a month and it's the only thing I use now! Love the colors. It lasts all day long when I use it with the E.L.F eye primer. Great price, great selection of color, cute case and durable! Would def buy again and have already bought one for my sister in-law :-)