E.L.F. 32 shadow palette

E.L.F 32 Eye Shadow Collection Everyday Brights

3.3

Price: $

Price: $

Talc, Mica, Zinc Stearate, Kaolin, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Petrolatum, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Methylparaben, Propylparaben MAY CONTAIN: Iron Oxide (Cl 77491, Cl 77492, Cl 77499), Manganese Violet (Cl 77742), Mica (Cl 77019), Titanium Dioxide (Cl 77891), Yellow No.5 Lake (Cl 19140), Red No.40 Lake (Cl 16035), Ultramarine Violet (Cl 77007), Blue No.1 Lake (Cl 42090)

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I bought this at Winners in Canada which is one of the only stores I am awear of that sells ELF in Canada. (Target is closing down D:) and It was sadly almost $10 which I am disappointed of. (Not because it's a lot of money, because Elf sells it for cheaper at other places but was over priced at Winners.) It has 32 colors that are almost all natural and it is perfect. I have been looking for red and oranges to start wearing and am so happy with the colors in this pallet. They blend really well when I do my makeup routine which I really love. The packaging is just the perfect size to fit into my makeup bag and even replaced some older products that I have been meaning to get rid off and find replacements for since I became cruelty free. Overall I think it's a great product, just with I could have gotten it a bit cheaper since people have gotten it for $5. I would defiantly look into buying the other ELF products soon and even replacing this one once and if I run out.
BTW, I think ELF sells it for a AMAZING PRICE, just Winners does not.

on 10/30/2013 12:24:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I picked up the 32 warm color palette for $5 at Ross about a year ago. At the time, I just learned how to use eyeshadows, so I didn't want to splurge on the Naked palette yet. I love the colors! Pretty much all of them are so wearable, and there's a good mix of shimmery and matte colors. It's such a great bargain, and I believe there are a handful of dupes for the colors in the Naked palette. I use this palette everyday, and even when I pick up the Naked palette in the future, I'll still use the E.L.F palette.

The only problem I had with this was the packaging. One of the hinges snapped, so when I open the palette, the lid hangs to one side. Not a big deal though, so overall, great product!

on 2/11/2012 6:45:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Horrible! The shadows are chalky, sheer and hard to work with. I'd rather spend more money and get beautiful, smooth shadows. Some of the colours in here are weird too. These's chunky glitter. I'll be giving this to my niece to play with.

on 11/18/2011 4:42:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

A multi-use palette for me; I own the palette that is in the 2nd picture. I do admit that the colors aren't as vibrant as MAC, Nars, Urban Decay, and Benefit shadows but, the use of a primer helps bring out the colors. My favorite colors are the first row (Contains golds and brows). I use this row to shade in my eyebrows, line my waterline, and create a bronze-gold eye. The bottom row is my least favorite (Black and silver colors). 3 of the colors are exactly alike. The ones that do stand alone are either not pigmented enough or too powdery. The shadows also cause fallouts' and fade with time if you do not prime your lids. I find that the green, blue, and purple shadows are difficult to build color. It takes 5-7 swipes for the color to come through on my medium fair skin. Overall, I can't complain for $5. It's a damn good palette for beginners ;)

My complaints
-The palette lid broke off in less than a month
-Bottom row colors too similar
-Bright colors hard to build color
-Some colors too powdery

on 3/21/2011 2:53:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

I agree with the first reviewer..you get what you pay. I bought this palette at Target for 4.99 and the palette does have beautiful colors but the pigmentation sucks. I used this with UDPP and the brighter colors didn't even show up especially the purple..I am always looking for a true purple color. I had to literally dip 3 to 4 times to get the color on my eyelids. The texture is powdery and flies all over the place. I find that the L'oreal Hip colors have better quality eyeshadows for a drugstore brand. I am trying to find good quality eyeshadows so I don't have to buy urban decay and mac all the time but sadly this brand just doesn't work out (their nail polish colors are awesome and so are their brushes but not eyeshadows).

on 1/1/2011 2:25:00 PM

This is a great palette!!! I've been using this palette for over a month and it's the only thing I use now! Love the colors. It lasts all day long when I use it with the E.L.F eye primer. Great price, great selection of color, cute case and durable! Would def buy again and have already bought one for my sister in-law :-)

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

I love this palette! I bought it based on a you tube guru and she loved it, as do i. I find the texture and pigmentation to be quality of studio line e/s. I love that u get creams, blues, pinks purples, greens, grays and black basically any color. Pigmentation is awesome and i find they apply and blend so well. Def give this a try if u want to try coastal scents palettes but arent sure. I love that i can do a million looks with 1 palette. I love packaging, black with see thru windows on half of front. Im more of a neutral girl but i want color every once in a blue moon, and this gives me that option. Def great 4 trips bc it got a spectrum of colors. Im e.l.fs biggest fan if u dont know. I love this palette and ive found a few videos on you tube and the girls did some great tutorials and beautiful looks (themakeupchair did a great navy and pink look) im pale and am weary of color but this is helping me put some color into looks without lookin like a clown. So if u want to play around with neutrals or color, pick this up, great 4 anyone. Another wonderful amazing and affordable product from e.l.f! Oh, my love
*update*
i love this palette- the formula/pigmentation isnt the greatest but its pretty darn good that its nothing to complain too much. i recently brought it with me on my vacation (the original palette since they have since come out with a few newer versions) i love em all- the neutral everyday colors and the bright colors, any look you want- theres a shadow for it. its small and compact- great black palette that has stayed together & safe thru airports and traveling. i have had to glue one shadow in since it fell out- no big deal though. I love how i got to play with colors i wouldnt normally get to since im not going out and buying a huge blue or pink shadow that ill use a few times and now i dont have to bc i got them all together. the shadows themselves are about the size of a penny so its plenty to play around with. whats amazing is even if you love one color & are running out- the whole palette is $5- less than what ive paid for a quad from the drugstore. so overall i really have enjoyed this palette from the orginal one to the newer ones theyve released. great idea and great shadows. not the most craziest pigmented but enough for my looks, i dont have to worry about packing on tons of color nor do i have to worry about wow i just applied way too much. great for beginners to learn how to match up looks as well as makeup collectors and lovers like myself. i do reach for it which sometimes my palettes lay around collecting dust but not this. i love how small yet powerful .i love opening up palettes and seeing the huge selection in front of me and thinking of all the possibilities.