E.L.F. 32 shadow palette

Filtered by hair type : Other
E.L.F. 32 shadow palette
E.L.F 32 Eye Shadow Collection Everyday Brights

2.5

Talc, Mica, Zinc Stearate, Kaolin, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Petrolatum, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Methylparaben, Propylparaben MAY CONTAIN: Iron Oxide (Cl 77491, Cl 77492, Cl 77499), Manganese Violet (Cl 77742), Mica (Cl 77019), Titanium Dioxide (Cl 77891), Yellow No.5 Lake (Cl 19140), Red No.40 Lake (Cl 16035), Ultramarine Violet (Cl 77007), Blue No.1 Lake (Cl 42090)

on 4/25/2015 11:33:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral

I have the 32 natural palette. It is good for playing with different looks since there is a variety of colors. The quality is not the best but what do u expect from elf.
EDIT: This creases on me like crazy. To the point the creases are black. gross. ( granted I am not using a primer but I have tried other shadows without a primer and they don't do this). I won't be buying anymore ELF eyeshadows.

on 2/8/2013 3:14:00 PM

Got this one in natural. The colors are kind of 50/50, a few are extremely chalky with bad color delivery, and because of that I gave it a 3 instead of 4, it was close though. I do like elf eyeshadows in general, especially the small essentials 4 piece pallettes, so I decided to give this a go. I really love some of these, but as I said, color delivery and chalkyness does vary greatly between all these colors, and some of them will obviously crease. I think it was worth the money, but I really hate the packaging, its extremely difficult to get it open and I wont be using the applicator at all.