E.L.F. 32 shadow palette

E.L.F 32 Eye Shadow Collection Everyday Brights

3.7

Price: $

Price: $

Talc, Mica, Zinc Stearate, Kaolin, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Petrolatum, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Methylparaben, Propylparaben MAY CONTAIN: Iron Oxide (Cl 77491, Cl 77492, Cl 77499), Manganese Violet (Cl 77742), Mica (Cl 77019), Titanium Dioxide (Cl 77891), Yellow No.5 Lake (Cl 19140), Red No.40 Lake (Cl 16035), Ultramarine Violet (Cl 77007), Blue No.1 Lake (Cl 42090)

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I bought this at Winners in Canada which is one of the only stores I am awear of that sells ELF in Canada. (Target is closing down D:) and It was sadly almost $10 which I am disappointed of. (Not because it's a lot of money, because Elf sells it for cheaper at other places but was over priced at Winners.) It has 32 colors that are almost all natural and it is perfect. I have been looking for red and oranges to start wearing and am so happy with the colors in this pallet. They blend really well when I do my makeup routine which I really love. The packaging is just the perfect size to fit into my makeup bag and even replaced some older products that I have been meaning to get rid off and find replacements for since I became cruelty free. Overall I think it's a great product, just with I could have gotten it a bit cheaper since people have gotten it for $5. I would defiantly look into buying the other ELF products soon and even replacing this one once and if I run out.
BTW, I think ELF sells it for a AMAZING PRICE, just Winners does not.

on 10/30/2013 12:24:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I picked up the 32 warm color palette for $5 at Ross about a year ago. At the time, I just learned how to use eyeshadows, so I didn't want to splurge on the Naked palette yet. I love the colors! Pretty much all of them are so wearable, and there's a good mix of shimmery and matte colors. It's such a great bargain, and I believe there are a handful of dupes for the colors in the Naked palette. I use this palette everyday, and even when I pick up the Naked palette in the future, I'll still use the E.L.F palette.

The only problem I had with this was the packaging. One of the hinges snapped, so when I open the palette, the lid hangs to one side. Not a big deal though, so overall, great product!

on 12/8/2012 10:39:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have three of these, so obviously I like them lol. I have the warm one (neutrals and plums), the cool one (greens, pinks, and neutrals), and the colorful one (brights and a few neutrals). Surprisingly, my least favorite is the warm one, which I wouldn't really recommend (but even then it has a few stand out shades). The other two are fabulous though! One thing to keep in mind with these shadows is that they cost $5. They're probably not going to be rivaling MAC or Urban Decay anytime soon. But with a primer and in some cases a white base, these shadows pop. The colorful shades are the best, they're usually pretty pigmented in my experience. The matte shades can be a bit chalky, but they're workable. The warm palette gave me the most trouble, since half of the shades hardly show up, but the other two palettes are a joy to work with. There really is a good variety in these palettes, though a few of the grays end up looking the exact same when in use. With a primer they last pretty much all day. The packaging is very horrible indeed, I broke the lids on my warm and cool ones within a few weeks of purchasing them. Then again, they were only $5 dollars each. All in all, I wouldn't recommend the warm palette, but the other palettes are great! It's a great cheap way to try out a bunch of shades you never would've tried otherwise. These would also be a great stocking stuffer for any kid starting to get into makeup!

on 11/20/2012 12:26:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I have the warm palettes. I have the older version which has more deeper pinks and plum colors, and the newer warm palette that contains more browns and tope colors. I really adore these palettes because they make traveling so easy and they contain the basic shades that anyone would ever need. Some shades are a bit more pigmented than others, but hey it was only 5 dollars. I think it was worth the money because you do get some really great eyeshadows that are very pigmented. The applicator that it comes with isn't too great, but using the elf eyeshadow brush works perfectly. All in all, I love this product.

I bought the warm 32 palette from E.L.F. towards the beginning of my obsession with makeup (:D). I had seen palettes before and wanted one badly, since I only had a small cheap one with 12 shadows I had gotten from Walgreens for $.99. Since this one wasn't expensive at all (it was $5) and I had decided when I started wearing eyeshadow they weren't going to be hugely bold and most were going to be neutral, I went for it.
At the time, since I didn't know how to test makeup to see if it was quality, I was very excited and happy with this palette, which features silvers, very loose gold sparkles, shades of beige and brown and a shimmery and matte black. Now, however, looking back at this it wasn't worth $5 (which, even though most are only $1, is the reaction I have towards many of the E.L.F. products I buy.)
This palette is extremely hard to open, nearly impossible without breaking a nail! How am I supposed to get it open? With a screwdriver? The shadows are hardly good quality, very chalky and untrue from the pan to the lid. I was very dissapointed when I tried to use both the blacks; they hardly showed up even when wet. The gold sparkle shade isn't shadow; it's loose sparkles that ended up all over my cheeks and was, as I nicknamed it, Fallout City!! I never use this palette anymore, and it is all the way on the bottom of my eye shadow palette collection.

SparklyBeauty
(Feel free to send me a message!)

on 12/23/2011 9:05:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

I have this in warm. Unfortunately when I received it there were a few shadows that were broken. But never mind that. The eyeshadows are powdery. Pigmentation is pretty good. But the powdery feel just puts me off using it.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

Pretty good quality for the price. I like some of the brighter colors in here. A lot of the grays and browns looked the same, but the blues and greens are nice, and a few of the sparkling browns surprised me with how unique they were. Most of these are pretty pigmented, if you use them wet or with a base.