E.L.F. 32 shadow palette

E.L.F 32 Eye Shadow Collection Everyday Brights

1 review

Price: $

Price: $

Talc, Mica, Zinc Stearate, Kaolin, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Petrolatum, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Methylparaben, Propylparaben MAY CONTAIN: Iron Oxide (Cl 77491, Cl 77492, Cl 77499), Manganese Violet (Cl 77742), Mica (Cl 77019), Titanium Dioxide (Cl 77891), Yellow No.5 Lake (Cl 19140), Red No.40 Lake (Cl 16035), Ultramarine Violet (Cl 77007), Blue No.1 Lake (Cl 42090)

on 10/30/2013 12:24:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I picked up the 32 warm color palette for $5 at Ross about a year ago. At the time, I just learned how to use eyeshadows, so I didn't want to splurge on the Naked palette yet. I love the colors! Pretty much all of them are so wearable, and there's a good mix of shimmery and matte colors. It's such a great bargain, and I believe there are a handful of dupes for the colors in the Naked palette. I use this palette everyday, and even when I pick up the Naked palette in the future, I'll still use the E.L.F palette.

The only problem I had with this was the packaging. One of the hinges snapped, so when I open the palette, the lid hangs to one side. Not a big deal though, so overall, great product!