E.L.F. 32 shadow palette

E.L.F 32 Eye Shadow Collection Everyday Brights

3.5

Price: $

Price: $

Talc, Mica, Zinc Stearate, Kaolin, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Petrolatum, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Methylparaben, Propylparaben MAY CONTAIN: Iron Oxide (Cl 77491, Cl 77492, Cl 77499), Manganese Violet (Cl 77742), Mica (Cl 77019), Titanium Dioxide (Cl 77891), Yellow No.5 Lake (Cl 19140), Red No.40 Lake (Cl 16035), Ultramarine Violet (Cl 77007), Blue No.1 Lake (Cl 42090)

on 11/20/2012 12:26:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I have the warm palettes. I have the older version which has more deeper pinks and plum colors, and the newer warm palette that contains more browns and tope colors. I really adore these palettes because they make traveling so easy and they contain the basic shades that anyone would ever need. Some shades are a bit more pigmented than others, but hey it was only 5 dollars. I think it was worth the money because you do get some really great eyeshadows that are very pigmented. The applicator that it comes with isn't too great, but using the elf eyeshadow brush works perfectly. All in all, I love this product.

on 8/11/2011 8:59:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

When I first started using makeup, I bought this because I thought it would be a great way to experiment with different eye shadow colors (I went for this instead of the 100 shadow palette because I found that one would have been too overwhelming). It's definitely great for that but the quality of some of the eye shadows are not that great. I found that none of them really wore that long, but it was $5 so I guess that was expected. Since purchasing this, I've discovered better eye shadows (Wet n Wild!). I think this would be a great place to start for eye shadow beginners though because of it's range.