E.L.F. 32 shadow palette

E.L.F 32 Eye Shadow Collection Everyday Brights

2.9

Price: $

Price: $

Talc, Mica, Zinc Stearate, Kaolin, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Petrolatum, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Methylparaben, Propylparaben MAY CONTAIN: Iron Oxide (Cl 77491, Cl 77492, Cl 77499), Manganese Violet (Cl 77742), Mica (Cl 77019), Titanium Dioxide (Cl 77891), Yellow No.5 Lake (Cl 19140), Red No.40 Lake (Cl 16035), Ultramarine Violet (Cl 77007), Blue No.1 Lake (Cl 42090)

on 2/8/2013 3:14:00 PM

Got this one in natural. The colors are kind of 50/50, a few are extremely chalky with bad color delivery, and because of that I gave it a 3 instead of 4, it was close though. I do like elf eyeshadows in general, especially the small essentials 4 piece pallettes, so I decided to give this a go. I really love some of these, but as I said, color delivery and chalkyness does vary greatly between all these colors, and some of them will obviously crease. I think it was worth the money, but I really hate the packaging, its extremely difficult to get it open and I wont be using the applicator at all.

on 8/5/2012 8:29:00 AM

I bought the warm palette. I don't use it too often, as I'm a makeup rookie, but this is exactly what I needed to experiment without throwing away much cash. I would say it's much higher quality than other cheap alternatives, however the colors do come on much lighter than they appear.

on 2/15/2012 2:12:00 AM

You pay what you get for. I do like this palette and use it for days I wont be wearing MU for a long time and just want a nice wash of color on the lids. The bronzy colors are really pretty on this

on 2/11/2012 6:45:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Horrible! The shadows are chalky, sheer and hard to work with. I'd rather spend more money and get beautiful, smooth shadows. Some of the colours in here are weird too. These's chunky glitter. I'll be giving this to my niece to play with.

on 12/23/2011 9:05:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

I have this in warm. Unfortunately when I received it there were a few shadows that were broken. But never mind that. The eyeshadows are powdery. Pigmentation is pretty good. But the powdery feel just puts me off using it.

on 10/15/2011 1:26:00 AM

I think it's important to point out that there are a number of versions of the 32 palette from elf. The one I purchased was the volume 1 version of the back to school line this year. It had the neutral tones whereas the other palette in the back to school line had brighter colours.

I think it's great for the price. There are a lot of great shadows in the palette by most standards. There are a few 'duds' in the palette too which lack strong pigmentation but can be built up. There is only one shade not worth using; the glittery shade (only glitter shadow in the palette) in the top right corner.

The current version of the 32 palette on the site under the Studio palette section comes in three colour options: original ( I think), cool, and warm. The warm selection looks exactly like the one I have, so I recommend you check this out.

Most of the shades are shimmery. There is a nice shimmery medium light taupe and silver taupe; a light pink, champagne, peach, cream, and white shimmer; a couple golden browns; a couple purples and a shimmery burgundy; a terra cotta satin brown shade; only one good dark brown that is slightly olive with some shimmer; and a couple unremarkable blacks.

I will likely purchase another colour option next time I make an elf order.

on 6/27/2011 9:49:00 PM

Well, what did I expect? 32 eyeshadows for 9 was bound to be poor. Firstly, I cracked my nail trying to open the damn thing. Even after owning the Everyday basic palette for 6 months I have to use plastic cuticle sticks to open it. In addition to that, the shadows are chalky, unpigmented and a lot are very similar on the skin (evn if the look different in the pan). This would be great for a teenager on someone who doesn't mind a lack of pigment. I like strong dramatic looks so the powdery palette is next to useless for me. Now, someone please stop me next time I want a 'bargain'!

on 1/1/2011 2:25:00 PM

This is a great palette!!! I've been using this palette for over a month and it's the only thing I use now! Love the colors. It lasts all day long when I use it with the E.L.F eye primer. Great price, great selection of color, cute case and durable! Would def buy again and have already bought one for my sister in-law :-)

on 12/16/2010 8:11:00 PM

I found this palette at ross for only 3.99 it was the only one so I took it. The colors are really nice the only one that bothers me is the second eyecolor on the second row. Its like chuncks of glitter it does really stay on unless you use a damp brush. But other than that I really like it.