E.L.F. 32 shadow palette

Filtered by skin type : Normal age: 18 & Under
E.L.F. 32 shadow palette
E.L.F 32 Eye Shadow Collection Everyday Brights

3.5

Talc, Mica, Zinc Stearate, Kaolin, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Petrolatum, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Methylparaben, Propylparaben MAY CONTAIN: Iron Oxide (Cl 77491, Cl 77492, Cl 77499), Manganese Violet (Cl 77742), Mica (Cl 77019), Titanium Dioxide (Cl 77891), Yellow No.5 Lake (Cl 19140), Red No.40 Lake (Cl 16035), Ultramarine Violet (Cl 77007), Blue No.1 Lake (Cl 42090)

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I bought this at Winners in Canada which is one of the only stores I am awear of that sells ELF in Canada. (Target is closing down D:) and It was sadly almost $10 which I am disappointed of. (Not because it's a lot of money, because Elf sells it for cheaper at other places but was over priced at Winners.) It has 32 colors that are almost all natural and it is perfect. I have been looking for red and oranges to start wearing and am so happy with the colors in this pallet. They blend really well when I do my makeup routine which I really love. The packaging is just the perfect size to fit into my makeup bag and even replaced some older products that I have been meaning to get rid off and find replacements for since I became cruelty free. Overall I think it's a great product, just with I could have gotten it a bit cheaper since people have gotten it for $5. I would defiantly look into buying the other ELF products soon and even replacing this one once and if I run out.
BTW, I think ELF sells it for a AMAZING PRICE, just Winners does not.

I bought the warm 32 palette from E.L.F. towards the beginning of my obsession with makeup (:D). I had seen palettes before and wanted one badly, since I only had a small cheap one with 12 shadows I had gotten from Walgreens for $.99. Since this one wasn't expensive at all (it was $5) and I had decided when I started wearing eyeshadow they weren't going to be hugely bold and most were going to be neutral, I went for it.
At the time, since I didn't know how to test makeup to see if it was quality, I was very excited and happy with this palette, which features silvers, very loose gold sparkles, shades of beige and brown and a shimmery and matte black. Now, however, looking back at this it wasn't worth $5 (which, even though most are only $1, is the reaction I have towards many of the E.L.F. products I buy.)
This palette is extremely hard to open, nearly impossible without breaking a nail! How am I supposed to get it open? With a screwdriver? The shadows are hardly good quality, very chalky and untrue from the pan to the lid. I was very dissapointed when I tried to use both the blacks; they hardly showed up even when wet. The gold sparkle shade isn't shadow; it's loose sparkles that ended up all over my cheeks and was, as I nicknamed it, Fallout City!! I never use this palette anymore, and it is all the way on the bottom of my eye shadow palette collection.

SparklyBeauty
(Feel free to send me a message!)