3.4

package quality

price range

Reviews

4 years ago

Very nice foundation! a full covereage with dewy finish, makes your skin look so smooth. took one lippie off for the smell. its very floral and overpowering, like a grandma lol but other than that this is a nice foundation.

About reviewer (44 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Medium

6 years ago

This is a good foundation, it smells nice, applies evenly, and does not make sensitive skin break out. It lasts about the average time of a foundation, which is about 8 hours. Pretty good product.

About reviewer (30 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Other

EyesBlue

1.0

6 years ago

I got this on clearance at Target for a little over $4. I never was a fan of foundation in general, as I much prefer BB/CC creams. I decided to try this out, hoping that it wouldn't make my face feel disgustingly heavy like other foundations I've tried out. As I feared, I hated this. It's more of a tinted moisturizer in my opinion, since the coverage is so minimal. My Skin79 BB cream has way more coverage than this product. It also leaves my skin greasy, and it breaks me out too. I guess it was on clearance for a reason. This works great as a tinted moisturizer I guess, but it is definitely not a foundation to me.

About reviewer (124 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Coarse

7 years ago

Baby girrl let me tell you something this is some dewy stuff right here even with my super dry skin :/ dosent last long like maybe a 4-5 hours but im in love with the feel and finish this is the first drugstore foundation with dewy for dry skin :) coverage was amazeballs i had like three pimples and bloop bloop they were gone covergirl bring it back !!!

About reviewer (47 reviews)

SkinVery Dry, Medium

HairBlack

7 years ago

This was my HG drugstore foundation (until discontinued..). I loved the smell, and it felt very light on the face. To cover acne you definitely need to use concealer on top of this, but it blends really well. Made my face oily after about 4 hours, but nothing a blotting sheet couldn't fix. This didn't make my face breakout, and I would definitely purchase again if it wasn't discontinued.

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

7 years ago

I'm quite sad that they are discontinuing this. I love the smell of this foundation, it's pretty light coverage and more for those good skin days when your face is clear.

About reviewer (27 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair

HairBrunette

7 years ago

Honestly at the time I bought this because Taylor Swift was endorsing it and it was natural foundation but, it was liquid! I have oily skin, acne, and occasional sensitivity to products. I used powders for years until I used this foundation. Oh my god, this is like the holy grail of foundations for me! Best of all, it doesn't make me break out. Even my MOTHER (who hates liquid foundations) loves this stuff. Downsides? This is not a long wear foundation by any means if you have oily skin. I sweat off my makeup within the first 4-6 hours of wear. In addition, the availability of the product is limited because CoverGirl is discontinuing it. Kinda sad really.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

3.0

7 years ago

Picked the up for $4 on sake at target. 335 is too light for my NC42 complexion but the quality of this foundation is amazing. It lasted all day. My only warning is move fast when applying as this product dries quickly.

About reviewer (108 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

EyesBlack

3.0

7 years ago

It was cakey for me . I had to mix in my moisturizer to make it blend in well enough & the color was to dark for me . I wouldn't buy this product again that's for sure. Overall it was decent when mixed w/ a moisturizer b/c it made it more of a liquid & lightened up the color

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinOther, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

EyesHazel

7 years ago

Most natural looking foundation I have ever used. I had never before in my life experienced applying foundation/tm/bb cream with hands, on bare skin, that actually looked good! I have it the shade #350 Oak that is an ok match for NC35 skin. It's a tad dark and pink, which is forgiving as the coverage is so light. It also has a beautiful satin finish. Basically, this is everything I hoped MAC Face & Body would be but better. On the downside, it is strongly fragranced and oil control is nonexistent. It also transfers quite a bit. Overall, I think this is a very good foundation, especially for people with normal to dry skin that aren't sensitive to scents. Packaging is cute, practical and hygienic. For a drusgtore brand I wouldn't say that it's cheap, but for the quality the price is honest, IMO.

About reviewer (34 reviews)

SkinCombination, Olive, Warm