Jordana Easyliner For Lips (All Colors)

Jordana Easyliner For Lips (All Colors)
Easyliner For Lips (All Colors)Easyliner For Lips (All Colors)

4.2

on 7/27/2017 5:53:00 PM

I twisted the Easyliner up to see how much product there is in the pencil, and it is just over 1 inch. All right. For $2 I can handle that. But the pencil crumbled the minute I applied it to my lips.
The regular pencils perform much better than these, and I recommend them.

This is the one Jordana product that was a fail for me. Granted, I only tried one so maybe I received a bad liner. But it was so hard that it wouldn't leave any color, and pushing it harder only made it break. This is a completely different experience for me - most Jordana products are great for me.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium

Ok, for me it was a total fail. I bought this in Tawny because Kathleenlights raves about it as a perfect nude lip liner which is also a retractable. The color is nice, but after one use the packaging broke and the whole liner got stuck there (I wasn't rough using it or anything, by the way). But it is not the packaging that I am disappointed in, I didn't like the texture of the liner, and scent. That scent reminds me of L'Oreal lipsticks, which I hate. And it tasted same. After the packaging broke, I got it out it in a pot to try and use it again, because I couldn't believe it was so bad. I applied it with a brush. Just as the first time, it didn't go very well on my lips, was kinda chalky and sat on top of the lips.

After reading so many good reviews, I assume I could have gotten a bad one, but I think I had too high expectations for the price anyway.

on 6/12/2016 9:56:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

i love this lip liner! never really tried lipliners before. i tried this in rock n rose and fell in love and have bought another one - pink love.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

This is a great lip liner, do not judge because of the price. This easily lasts all day the color is very pigmented, not too dry and applies well on lips. I got plush plum which is like a deep pink based red. If you are going for a deeper ruby red lip this is the shade you want, Cabernet leans more towards the wine, dark purple red. The tip is nice and you can make smooth perfect lines with this. The cap is a bit hard to remove but not a big deal. I only wish I had discovered them sooner.

Excellent lip liner. It goes on easily and the colors are richly pigmented. I usually fill in the entire lip with the shade Rockin Rose and add a clear gloss over it for a beautiful effect.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

The best lip liners in the drugstore....rivals ALL my high end liners. I reach for all of them first. All the colors are winners but to start I would recommend Tawny. It is the natural color of lips.

on 12/11/2014 11:54:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure

I got two in the shade coco latte after reading reviews about how creamy they are.Got them at walgreens when they had a monthly sale,so were more cheaper too.I tried other liners which were very drying and i have very pigmented two tone lips and dry lips,so gave up altogether.Now i use this on the entire lips and then revlon raisin rage which gives a nice neutral shade.
Will be picking up other colors when i get the chance.

on 11/2/2014 2:43:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hands down the best lip liners in the drugstore and only $1.99 or less. These are retractable and creamy and last all day, they are no joke. I reach for these over anything else. I have so many colors now.

on 10/20/2014 6:03:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

I bought Plush Plum, which actually comes out to a deep red/ burgundy color. For $2.00, the liner is amazingly pigmented and it glides effortlessly. This lipliner is so creamy that I sometimes like to prep my lips with lip balm then apply the liner all over. It gives a great matte coverage and last for over four hours, but like any red color, reapplication is needed after a while. This lipliner, heck this line is definitely worth checking out.