Cargo Eyeshadow in Bordeaux

Cargo Eyeshadow in Bordeaux

4.3

on 2/4/2008 6:53:00 AM

I like the Cargo packaging. You get lot of product and they dont take up too much space and they look cool. Bordeaux is a rich wine color with exeptionally silky texture. However I do not find staying power being exeptional. And this really turns brownish on me. Color is not true. I use this also on my brows, since I have dark red hair I can pull this off. I do need a base with these. These are not the best shadows I have used.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Deep wine is a very good description of this color. Cargo shadows are incredibly smooth and highly pigmented and Bordeaux is no exception. I like that this shadow isn't very shimmery either, It lays down as an excellent crease color. This is my favorite purple and I reach for it quite often, It never fails me. I will be getting more Cargo,

on 8/9/2006 4:27:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

This color is great with my warm brown eyes and dark brown hair. So many purples are just too cool, but this is more of a wine tone. I love the blendability of it too. Really great.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I got the eyeshadow color 'bordeaux' when I was looking for the perfect shadow to compliment a prom dress. I originally thought the "perfect" color was a shade from Dior, but then saw the price..! So I kept looking and found this shadow from CARGO. Great quality product, I must say! After a night at prom I came home and took more pictures because all my makeup had stayed put. I would def. buy CARGO e/s again.

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

the eyeshadow is really silky and smooth. love the texture, but not too fond of the color. i was hoping for a more deep red color, but this looked very brown on me for some reason. it's still a very pretty color and great quality, which is why i gave it a 4, but just not exactly what i'm looking for.

on 8/5/2004 6:20:00 PM

I love this color, more like a deep plum to me. Makes my blue eyes pop. Very pigmented and lasts well throughout the day. I like the tin pan, however, sometimes it's hard to get the lid off, if you've just applied lotion to your hands, ACK! I'm loving Cargo's quality. Good sized tin, lots of product here!

on 6/5/2004 3:59:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I got Bordeaux ... a gorgeous dark wine. Plenty of pigment so be careful when you apply it. Big size and I like the protection from the metal case. But then ... I can't see the color in my makeup station if I can't see the color through the lid or an obvious label of some sort.

on 10/3/2003 11:45:00 AM

The quality of the shadow itself is great, but the colour does not suit me very well. It is VERY dark purple. A bit like maroon with shimmer. This made me look as if i was hit in the eye: swollen and sore.

on 12/28/2002 7:48:00 PM

This is a great color, a deep red wine color (not red, but burgundy). It's not too cool or too purple at all. It looks nice blended in the crease (it blends very well) or used as an eyeliner. Looks especially nice used on green eyes.

on 10/12/2002 11:04:00 PM

I have this also. I use it to do a burgundy smoky eye. It also works well as a liner with MAC Cranberry shadow. Cargo eyeshadows don't crease much either which is a plus.