Sleek Sahara Blush

No Image

4.4

on 2/10/2016 4:26:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

WHERE HAS THIS BLUSH BEEN ALL MY LIFE... This is probably the warmest burnt orange blush I could find. Looks similar to MAC Coppertone on the cheeks, but noticeably more orange brown-toned. I definitely recommend this blush over Coppertone if you had to decide between the two as it is more than half the price, amazing pigmentation and super cute, sleek (hah) packaging with a mirror!
I can't find any fault with this blush... BUY IT ASAP! Complements my NC30/Loreal W3 yellow skin tone beautifully.

on 11/26/2015 6:29:00 PM

I absolutely loved this blusher when I first tried it out.
The colour was a little bit daring for me - but I didn't have any colours in my blush collection like it.
In the pan, the colour is somewhat scary and I was terrified that it would make my fair skin look really muddy - but surprisingly it didn't. It lasted all day and the colour pay off was amazing! This is a blusher I always find myself reaching for.

on 7/27/2013 5:50:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

I bought this blush trying to be a bit more sensible staying away from MAC. I have to say I am very impressed with it. It stayed on well throughout the day and is a nice shade to add glow to my nc40 skin tone. Especially nice for summer with a bright lip x

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure

I wasn't too bothered about this blush at first, but lately I have been drawn to this colour a lot for everyday wear. The colour payoff on me isn't great on me, but I love it for a natural glow!

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

If your looking for pigmented cheap blush colours look no further then sleek. This is a great peach shade that looks beautifully nude on dark skin. My only negative with these blushes is I find that they don't have staying power compared to MAC, but there a 3rd of the price of mac so I can't complain. I think sleek is a brilliant drugstore brand, and everyone should try a few product from sleek, as they had some fantastic dupe products

on 6/30/2011 5:22:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

This is for Sleek's Blush in Sahara 934. This colour looks a bit dark in the packaging but a MUA friend tried it on my dark brown skin and it produces a terra cotta peachish glow that works really well. It is my go to blush, any season any event its very flattering and requires only a light hand due to its intense pigments. Love it. Can't get enough and will definitely buy another when my current one runs out.

on 11/26/2010 1:01:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Coarse

I absolutely adore this blush, it instantly warms up my face without being too "in your face", I do wish it had a little sheen to it though, because it's just matte. It is a deep orange-brown, terracotta colour which really compliments my NC45 skin, Loves This!!