Carmex Click Stick Original SPF 15

Price: $

on 2/17/2018 9:09:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

I have several of these lying around, it’s a good basic lip balm with spf. What I love about this is that it’s not a shiny balm, but a semi-matte. Small con: it crumbles a bit, leaving you with little whitish specks of balm in the corners of your mouth. Not a very pretty sight :’)
Packaging is okay, it’s a small stick which fits easily in the smallest bag/pocket, but I have had some difficulties with the product once it has been turned up too high and won’t go back in the tube. Other than that, it’s good value for money and I am known to give these babies away like candy, because I just can’t bear seeing people I care about with dry lips ;).

on 8/23/2012 9:13:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is my HG chapstick! It was the only lip product that helped the dryness I had during Accutane. It was more moisturizing and stayed on longer than Aquaphor. I also like that it has spf 15. I'm not really a big lip product person so I end up using Carmex like other women use lipgloss or lipstick. I love it and use it every day! It leaves a nice, non-sticky layer of chapstick on my lips that lasts through eating or drinking.

Seriously, I don't know why I ever try to stray from this stuff. I've tried the eos, Jack Black (which I do like), and countless others. None of them quite give me the same results that this does. I've been having serious issues with my lips being flaky and cracking, but I just picked up the tube on my dresser and use it and my lips have done a complete 180. Cheap, and EFFECTIVE. I love this stuff!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

i was so addicted to this i would die without it, lol. Now that I got off the carmex I will not use it again..too addictive. Will admit I did love that tingle :)

Top Rated Lip Treatments