Carmex Click Stick Original SPF 15

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
Carmex Click Stick Original SPF 15

4.5

Wow, this feels unique on my lips, almost like a protective moisturizing gel layer. Love at first sight for my winter dry tortured lips. I'm in lip balm heaven!!!

on 4/19/2016 2:11:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

I hate both the minty feeling of this and the smell. I wanted something with SPF to protect my lips under my lipsticks so I got this. But it goes on so oily that it doesn't work that well when worn layered. As for how moisturizing it is, meh, it isn't great. But I will continue to bear with this until I'm done. Will not repurchase!

on 2/4/2016 4:51:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I don't know why I didn't try this sooner. It's my first stick that actually ran out before I either tossed it or lost it. Now it's my HG. I know there's a pot version of this but I'm not keen on dipping my fingers in every time so this is perfect.
Super thick and moisturising, much better than any other lip balm I've tried apart from bobbi brown's lip balm with is x10 more expensive.
Highly recommended.

Very moisturizing & stays on! Recommend it highly!

on 6/20/2015 10:47:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This is my favorite lip balm. I am never without it. Tubes are everywhere in my house. I waste a lot of money trying other lip balms. This by far is the best. And so reasonably priced.

on 5/26/2015 10:01:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Neutral

This lip balm is too waxy and doen;t moisturize my lips and i will never buy again!! enough said!!!!

on 5/12/2015 8:03:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I love this lip balm!

PROS:
- amazing for dry, chapped lips
- super hydrating
- smells nice

CONS:
-none

I love this! I have dry chapped lips and peeling too. I have a bad habit at picking and biting my lips. I have tried so many lip balms, from Dior, Eos, Chapstick, Burts Bees, Maybelline baby lips, Palmers, Dr. Lipp, etc. I've spent my fair share of money and I love this one. My lips stay soft and hydrated and does start peeling like crazy. However the flavored ones of Carmex still makes me peel but not the original one. I always like to use Carmex as my base before putting on any lipsticks or lip glosses. 👍👍👍

on 6/29/2014 4:06:00 AM

This chapstick is very casual. The hydrating power is excellent and the packaging is simple which I like it. Easy to take with everywhere. Overall, this is one brilliant piece!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I keep a bunch of these around my house and in my purses. In my opinion, this product is the best compared to Chapstick and Burt bee's.

I lightly tap this on my lips. Leaves my lips feeling moisturized and gives a sheen. Definitely would repurchase!