Carmex Click Stick Original SPF 15

4.7

on 5/1/2016 7:48:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

My HG lip balm - the texture is a cross between perfectly greasy and creamy, but my lips never feel oily, chapped or under/over-moisturized. Tubes are cheap, last me months and the minty feeling dissipates (but feels nice and cooling upon application). Doesn't effect how lipsticks or stains wear. Have and will repurchase!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

A classic that does exactly what it needs to do with no fuss. Hydrates perfectly. I often use this under matte lipsticks so my lips don't completely dry out- lips are hydrated and the color is still matte. Essential for everyone's makeup bag!

on 10/12/2014 9:55:00 PM

Holy Grail lip treatment!!! I tend to have dry lips even here in the south. My lips can crack, split, and bleed at times. I've tried other products but always, always come back to this. Nothing has worked quite like this. Other products feel like they just sit on top and never really "soak in" or I feel like they do absolutely nothing for me in the long run. Carmen actually heals my dry lips and leave them feeling soft and supple. I tend to apply a generous layer on at night and wake to soft, comfortable lips. I just recently picked up a three pack and have them stashed everywhere!

on 6/27/2014 1:35:00 AM

Better than Chapstick at the moment. I actually like the waxy feel of Chapstick! Carmex is a bit greasy and the smell is a little overwhelming. I just moved to a very dry area and my lips aren't chapping but they're soooo parched and feel deflated and uncomfortable. I do like the 'click' the tube makes and a small amount beneath lipstick seems to keep my lips comfy for about 3 hours, until I need to reapply lipstick. I would buy again in a pinch but I'll keep looking for something more moisturizing.

on 3/27/2013 6:46:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

The best everyday lip salve. Always carry one, as does my OH. Wish the SPF was higher. I use the pot version for a more intensive treatment. Also good and I have reviewed. Both versions are inexpensive.

It works really well but it has a long-lasting gross taste of sunscreen.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I love Carmex because it keeps my lips moisturized and feeling amazing. However my Carmex melted and now i can't really use it beacuse it's all gloppy. But other than that it's amazing

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I've been using this for a year now, and I will NEVER switch. I've tried probably hundreds of lip balms and none of them worked. Carmex has made my lips so soft! They never peel or get cracked anymore. I cannot live without this stuff. I have a stick with me at all times. In my makeup bag, my purse, my car, my nightstand, my work bag. Its the best! I used to not love the smell, but now I associate it with relief from my dry lips and I love it. It's sort of comforting. There's not a lot I would take the time to write a review (I'm really picky) but this stuff is worth it. I do like the stick formula better than the jar or tube. This kind goes on and stays on better. I put it on under all of my lipsticks and lipglosses and they go on so smooth and don't sink into the fine lines of my lips anymore. THIS STUFF IS THE BEST!

This is the only lip balm that ever touches my lips. I have tried others before (Blistex, Soft Lips,etc.) but none of them have lived up to be as good as Carmex. It's cheap, effective, and easy to find almost anywhere. My friends think that I am addicted to reapplying my Carmex all day at school, but I would argue and say that it's my strong love for Carmex that keeps me reapplying. It also treats my coldsores better than anything else I've ever tried (my coldsores are brutal...sometimes I get more than one at once).What else could you ask for?
OH before I forget....Carmex is also great for drying up annoying pimples or breakouts. It contains salicylic acid which is an ingredient found in many acne washes and cleansers.
P.S. It tingles on your lips!!!!!!!