Carmex Click Stick Original SPF 15

Price: $

on 5/1/2016 7:48:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

My HG lip balm - the texture is a cross between perfectly greasy and creamy, but my lips never feel oily, chapped or under/over-moisturized. Tubes are cheap, last me months and the minty feeling dissipates (but feels nice and cooling upon application). Doesn't effect how lipsticks or stains wear. Have and will repurchase!

on 6/20/2015 10:47:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This is my favorite lip balm. I am never without it. Tubes are everywhere in my house. I waste a lot of money trying other lip balms. This by far is the best. And so reasonably priced.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I keep a bunch of these around my house and in my purses. In my opinion, this product is the best compared to Chapstick and Burt bee's.

I lightly tap this on my lips. Leaves my lips feeling moisturized and gives a sheen. Definitely would repurchase!

on 3/3/2014 4:59:00 AM

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Holy grail lip balm, I have tried many lip balms but this is my go to one! I've used it since high school and keep coming back to it. It really leaves my lips supple and smooth. I love the thick emollient texture and the tight sensation. The new one has a broad spectrum SPF 15 so it's great for daily use!

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

I always strayed away from Carmex I thought it was just cheap and average. I always used high end lip balms. Today I was just cleaning my room and I saw my sister's Carmex and I have been on the lookout for a new lip balm so I decided to try it out figuring it would be terrible but I'm a huge fan of it! It keeps my lips super moisturized all day! I have super dry lips and now my lips are never dry because of Carmex and it's super affordable! I apply alittle bit of Carmex before I apply my lipstick everyday :) LOVE LOVE IT HIGHLY RECOMMEND TO EVERYONE

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Straight, Coarse

For a lipbalm, this is kinda pricey. Well depending where you go...(I got ONE for like......$4.67?)

This lipbalm is VERY quick to work!! It tingles like crazy and once the tingle is done, my lips are sooo soft.

This is NOT an everyday lipbalm, that's how people get addicted to it. Its way too strong for an application every few hours.

I mostly use this as an exfoilater for my lips. It makes the dead skin rise from my lips and I can scrub it off with some azucar.

It's great for the winter now that my lips are drying and crusting up.

I would repurchase and recommend!

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

When looking for a lipbalm I am usually a sucker for fruity smells and cute packaging. But I really needed something strong for the harsh weather in Canada during the winter. First off this lip balm is dirt cheap and lasts a long time since the formula is soo creamy and you don't need to reapply for hours like other lip balms! The packaging is alright, I like it better than the little tin where you have to stick your finger in. I feel as though the formula is a little too thick and creamy and it's hard to get the product out, you have to twist it quite a bit but it's really not that huge of a deal. At first I wasn't pleased with the smell, I like fruitier or vanilla scents when it comes to my lips but you do get used to it. My lips were flaking from the cold and no matter how many times I exfoliated them and used other lip balms they would still be flaky and dry. After using carmex my lips were SO hydrated and the flakiness went away with only 2 applications. This is my go to moisturizing lip balm from now on, it really is amazing and I would recommend it to everyone.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I love Carmex because it keeps my lips moisturized and feeling amazing. However my Carmex melted and now i can't really use it beacuse it's all gloppy. But other than that it's amazing

on 3/29/2011 11:07:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Lately I've developed the hots for Carmex & eagerly went out to buy whatever I could. My drugstore only had original flavor/formula of Click Stick & it was on sale so I snatched it up.

I love the packaging - traditional lipbalm twist-up tube but it audibly clicks as you twist up or down. Awesome.

Having recently come to appreciate the classic Carmex menthol/phenol scent, I now enjoy the smell...& it doesn't linger all day in overkill but dissipates after a few minutes.

As someone somewhere wrote, the texture is moisturizing yet waxy at the same time. However the feel is lightweight & lips feel natural & comfortable but moisturized & protected.

I'm more of a lipgloss rather than lipbalm kind of girl (though I buy lots of everything), so I expect to use this as needed for seriously winter-dry chapped lips (which happens every year).