Carmex Click Stick Original SPF 15

Filtered by hair type : Wavy
Carmex Click Stick Original SPF 15

4.6

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Make my dry lips smooth and the strong taste make my lips swollen and bigger.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

A classic that does exactly what it needs to do with no fuss. Hydrates perfectly. I often use this under matte lipsticks so my lips don't completely dry out- lips are hydrated and the color is still matte. Essential for everyone's makeup bag!

on 2/20/2016 3:28:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Old but gold. It's a must-have in your make-up stash. Hydrates, works great on chapped lips, works like a charm as a base before matte lipsticks, the scent is minty and refreshing... even my bf uses it :D

on 6/29/2014 4:06:00 AM

This chapstick is very casual. The hydrating power is excellent and the packaging is simple which I like it. Easy to take with everywhere. Overall, this is one brilliant piece!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I keep a bunch of these around my house and in my purses. In my opinion, this product is the best compared to Chapstick and Burt bee's.

I lightly tap this on my lips. Leaves my lips feeling moisturized and gives a sheen. Definitely would repurchase!

It works really well but it has a long-lasting gross taste of sunscreen.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This worked really well on me for the last 5 years until it killed my lips this winter. I was devoted to this product so it was disappointing when I stopped using this and my lips healed on their own. It has great exfoliating properties so I'd recommend this to anyone with moderately dry lips, but it shouldn't be used as an all-day product (maybe just to swipe on before going to sleep so you're not over-exfoliating all day).

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I love to use this product during the winter, but it doesn't moisturize for me at all. I put very thick amount on my lips, leave it for a minute, then wipe it off, it gets rid of chapped lips better than a scrub. If I would rate it for its actual use I would say 3(of 5), but it works better to get rid of chapped lips than to moisturize.

on 3/29/2011 11:07:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Lately I've developed the hots for Carmex & eagerly went out to buy whatever I could. My drugstore only had original flavor/formula of Click Stick & it was on sale so I snatched it up.

I love the packaging - traditional lipbalm twist-up tube but it audibly clicks as you twist up or down. Awesome.

Having recently come to appreciate the classic Carmex menthol/phenol scent, I now enjoy the smell...& it doesn't linger all day in overkill but dissipates after a few minutes.

As someone somewhere wrote, the texture is moisturizing yet waxy at the same time. However the feel is lightweight & lips feel natural & comfortable but moisturized & protected.

I'm more of a lipgloss rather than lipbalm kind of girl (though I buy lots of everything), so I expect to use this as needed for seriously winter-dry chapped lips (which happens every year).