Carmex Click Stick Original SPF 15

4.3

on 2/17/2018 9:09:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

I have several of these lying around, it’s a good basic lip balm with spf. What I love about this is that it’s not a shiny balm, but a semi-matte. Small con: it crumbles a bit, leaving you with little whitish specks of balm in the corners of your mouth. Not a very pretty sight :’)
Packaging is okay, it’s a small stick which fits easily in the smallest bag/pocket, but I have had some difficulties with the product once it has been turned up too high and won’t go back in the tube. Other than that, it’s good value for money and I am known to give these babies away like candy, because I just can’t bear seeing people I care about with dry lips ;).

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Make my dry lips smooth and the strong taste make my lips swollen and bigger.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

A classic that does exactly what it needs to do with no fuss. Hydrates perfectly. I often use this under matte lipsticks so my lips don't completely dry out- lips are hydrated and the color is still matte. Essential for everyone's makeup bag!

on 2/20/2016 3:28:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Old but gold. It's a must-have in your make-up stash. Hydrates, works great on chapped lips, works like a charm as a base before matte lipsticks, the scent is minty and refreshing... even my bf uses it :D

on 6/29/2014 4:06:00 AM

This chapstick is very casual. The hydrating power is excellent and the packaging is simple which I like it. Easy to take with everywhere. Overall, this is one brilliant piece!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I keep a bunch of these around my house and in my purses. In my opinion, this product is the best compared to Chapstick and Burt bee's.

I lightly tap this on my lips. Leaves my lips feeling moisturized and gives a sheen. Definitely would repurchase!

on 6/27/2014 1:35:00 AM

Better than Chapstick at the moment. I actually like the waxy feel of Chapstick! Carmex is a bit greasy and the smell is a little overwhelming. I just moved to a very dry area and my lips aren't chapping but they're soooo parched and feel deflated and uncomfortable. I do like the 'click' the tube makes and a small amount beneath lipstick seems to keep my lips comfy for about 3 hours, until I need to reapply lipstick. I would buy again in a pinch but I'll keep looking for something more moisturizing.

It works really well but it has a long-lasting gross taste of sunscreen.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This worked really well on me for the last 5 years until it killed my lips this winter. I was devoted to this product so it was disappointing when I stopped using this and my lips healed on their own. It has great exfoliating properties so I'd recommend this to anyone with moderately dry lips, but it shouldn't be used as an all-day product (maybe just to swipe on before going to sleep so you're not over-exfoliating all day).

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I love to use this product during the winter, but it doesn't moisturize for me at all. I put very thick amount on my lips, leave it for a minute, then wipe it off, it gets rid of chapped lips better than a scrub. If I would rate it for its actual use I would say 3(of 5), but it works better to get rid of chapped lips than to moisturize.

Top Rated Lip Treatments